Circe: 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10RoWVAaDf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIDER CAPTAIN NEMO WHEN?

1/4

>no news
ITS OVER BROS.... WE ARE DEAD

Who wins?

Costume when

>artoria alter
>jeanne alter lily
>saber face and alter
Santa Nero Alter confirmed.

Sita when?

The Goddess of the Netherworld in Sumerian myth. She freely wields a spear-like cage; at times stabbing the enemy with, at times imprisoning souls, at times summoning lightning, she is the fearsome ruler of the netherworld. Having carried out her duties of administrating the netherworld since birth, she is a goddess that disappeared along with the Age of Gods without ever knowing of the world above, or of freedom. This form is not that of the Goddess Ereshkigal, but that of a Pseudo-Servant where she has possessed the soul of a human with a similar wavelength to hers. Though she claims that her role is merely to supervise humans, like the netherworld goddess that she is... "...it's a problem if so many people are coming to the netherworld... it's also a big issue creating cages to confine all these souls... I wonder if I can provide them a more comfortable place to be in..." In this way, it's hard to fully conceal her caring heart. She is truly a red angel of the netherworld.

2/4

If reddit hates Jason and plans to burn him as soon as he's released, does that make him the most Veeky Forums servant? He even BTFOs roasties.

>the goddess had an insatiable sexual appetite and never let compassion for others stand in the way of her desires. According to one story, when the war god Nergal entered the underworld, Ereshkigal copulated with him for six days and nights. None the less, when he left, she remained unsatisfied.

It's strange seeing stuff like this after Fate's version.

Doujin of her turning out like this after having sex for the first time when

You're 5+ threads late, my friend

Why is there no remixOS guide in the pastebins?

Every guide I've found is over a year old and I was hoping to find something more up to date.

3/4

Pinoyfags and Ownsin Chatfags pls BTFO. K tnx

イグナ。。イグナ。。

>She is truly a red angel of the netherworld
>Meanwhile Ishtar is the red devil of Venus
They're really playing up how she's the nice one.

Are you guys ready for Mother Harlot?

>only six days and nights
Shamhat confirmed above god level

Pretty sure that the description is written by Enkidu

This was me last week with part 2 and successfully getting Abby.

4/4

is eresh inhabiting extra rin's body or is it just rin with blonde hair for some reason?

>join the thread
>x are being BTFO as always
Pfahahahaha some things never change

Straight into the oven.

Ishtar please go.

tufuulukunga?

The later. The artist is such a huge Rinfag she doesn't care if that's Rin or not

Can a command spell be used to heal your servant in a real HGW?

>you can't give me a green gundam and call it Sakura
I am and you're going to fucking like it.

Tl;Dr: We got taken out by the MA and Abigail went apeshit on them in revenge.

Man, I just love collecting Magi Heads. I can't imagine a better way to spend the day then cutting the tops off of people I don't like and carrying their preserved head around in a glass jar so I can show all my friends the heads that I have removed from dead people.

DIO

Is Fate Ereshkigal pure and for (Me)?

KURIFOOO

Man, the image of a teddy bear laying on the floor abandoned like that is so strong. I can't think of a better way to portray the loss of innocence. Sad.

Its called a sealing designation, grampa. Magic Association catches wind of you being special, they want to capture you, they want to dissect you and find out how you work.

Although they could probably take you apart while keeping you technically "Alive". Chaldea falsified Gudao's records about his involvement in saving the world so he wouldn't get a sealing designation of some kind.

>impaling spikes
I see one of the Vlads joined Abigail's revenge spree.

So if Gugalanna was married to Ereshkigal. Does that mean Ishtar sent her sister's husband to his death because a guy rejected her?

RAAIIIZOOOOOOOMU

Why do people call Nero "Mother Harlot"?

Please stop getting me excited for something that won't come

What's going on here

I can't self-insert as a special snowflake.

Well, it wasn't exactly supposed to be his death. She, and Gugalanna, thought there was NOTHING that could beat stop them. She sent Gugalanna to do Heaven's, or her work. Remember, before Gugalanna was Ere's husband, he was the Bull of Heaven. Doing Heaven's shit is his job.

>we've already died once
>melt is the only one who got revenge for us
>died
>the new Melt you summon doesn't remember you
>the new (You) summons his murder Kiara
>she keeps all her memories
>still wants to bring your demise spitting on Melt's and Lostman's saracfice
Is it fair bros?

Popular association after death. Kinda like Vlad = Dracula. Vlad in reality was not a vampire, but those concepts linked up later.

Anyone that tells you that Mother Harlot in the Bible was literally modeled after Nero is full of shit, and even Nasu a Japanese man says that's wrong, rather Mother Harlot is "Roman" ideals of greed, endless decadance, and debauchery personified rather than a single person. Yes Mother Harlot in the Bible was not a person, but a concept of sorts personified.

But because of a popular misconception Nero's name more than anyone got associated with such endless decadence, greed, and debauchery unto sin that she is associated heavily with the whore. Therefore the concepts kinda linked up, and Nero became an outlet for the endless greed and evils of Rome. Several times in Fate they say that if Nero is summoned as Rider she might be the Harlot. The Beast of the ends of the Earth that leads all man to sin and death. Beast Six R.

You ain't special because of super powers, you're special because you have a thousands servants and saved the world. Obviously CLock tower doesn't understand how anyone could have that many friends.

Yes. The strong do what they want and the weak suffer what they must.

Why was Melt so obsessed with (You) anyway?

FGO makes me happy because it lets EMIYA be a true hero.

All Sakuras are massive sluts with no shame.

I hope Kiara is in the Fate Arcade game I want this to be her winning theme

youtu.be/10RoWVAaDf0

Whore of babylon is Rome empire but people with brainlet associate it with number of beast which is Nero. in Fate Rumor and human perception change shit so yeah, prepare for Mother Harlot Nero

He's doing the exact same shit he did as a Counter Guarding. Kill people who threaten peace.

Leave Part II to me.

She attached to you at first because you saved her at her weakest point when she was vulnerable, since she was vulnerable her usual pride was missing and she was able to get close, but over time you got closer and closer. You had a magical few weeks to bond together as you saved each other.

Then you died, she turned back time, killed herself, and got to know you all over again. Spent a lot of time together. Plus all the egos are obsessed with love. If you give them a bit of love they'll hold onto it unto the ends of the earth, and rewrite the world itself for that love.

why are we so dedddd

When lads?

>wtf why are things slow in between events

What would be the DS?

>mother harlot
>nero alter
Santa Mother Harlot confirmed.

this december user

>she turned back time
Time travel is just a fucking footnote. Like everyone can do this, no big deal. Pssh.

alter doesnt have this problem =^)

Is she going to sit on a seven headed creature that's wearing seven crowns while she holds a fuming chalice?

Welfare Olga soon!

LEAVE PART 2 TO ME

Alter is also fucking retarded, what's your point? You're more than welcome to grow an extra chromosome and associate with them.

>White Sakrua = reset the world 69 times in a row to spend time with Hakuno
>BB = Tried to become a god and rewrite time and space to save Hakuno after they died.
>Melt = reset the world and broke herself completly dying twice in a row to save Gudao

There's kinda a theme with these purple moonanities.

Long as you give them some love, they will end up play god big time to give you your good ending. Also can't stop fucking with time.

PRODUCE FOR YOUR MASTER THE XBLADE!

NEWS WHEN?

This would be the best case scenario.
It might be stealing a few Servant's gimmicks, but the fat hag who got thrown into the Sun seems a likely candidate for the person behind Chaldea heating up.

1 HOUR

Paul's event and summoning Kiara aren't canon though. Paul's was a joke event, never acknowledged nor referenced in another Order or serious quest. But the rest is right.

How did she do it though? Chaldea bullshit?

Girl's hearts are terrifying.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Dumb secondaries

And who are you to say what's canon and what's not? Fuck off

Fuck off. A secondary is someone who didn't play the VN. These faggots didn't play CCC. The correct insult in this situation is newfag, you fucking retard.

>Paul's was a joke event, never acknowledged nor referenced in another Order or serious quest
Geronimo and Edison's relationship in Salem is a carry over from the Nu "I don't take shit from white men" Geronimo we saw in the Bunyan Event. He's serious now, not the wacky naruhodou, naruhodou Sensei from his interlude or the non-entity from America.

>Fuck off
Getting this butthurt for his Alter Ego waifu not being canon.

I've just realized that Sieg/Sigfried is a greater hero than Karna, but why is he a 4* again?
5* Sieg when?

>For example, a theme of the game “Fate/EXTRA CCC” is “girls are monsters”. I wanted to make an RPG that reached the height of passion. The way the key background art is dark pink, gothic, and retro-yet-fetishistic is an homage to “Utena”, a sign of my respect for it.

Ereshkigal is going to bullshit Olga back to life which confuses the new director. Trust me my dad works at Nasu.

>This isn't Seigfried's full power
No shit, that's how servants work. Mats say that Seigfried was stronger in life than Seig in that moment, and could shoot beams faster.

No I'm getting pissed off that you think you have the right to decide what's canon and what's not canon just because you don't like a character. Then I guess the rest of the servants we got this year are also non canon by your standards because they didn't appear in the """serious""" orders or events.

Because Siegfried is NOT greater than Karna. Only Sieg, with Astolfo, Siegfried and Achilles' help was able to beat a Karna who gave away his armor.

Kiara didn't even appear in Paul's event. She was just mentioned. They never stated she was summoned.