Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KnlZTFFCeZvmrFBMGUM7ozEqfe7Qa2YJgZS3gN7dJtw/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=7Awl7CUPMf0
youtube.com/watch?v=PtRQfM6FlQI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Cody look like he just came out of a Shrek movie?

Sakura stinks

>Rise|MenaRD: I have been playing fighting games for as long as I can remember, but I started playing competitively in 2009 with Super Smash Bros. Brawl

a smash player literally won sfv

nice game, jivers

>capcom cup was won by a smelly smasher
it's not fair bros

tokido was 5 levels above him, why did he lose

Imagine being Punk and winning double the SFV tournaments of anyone else but never winning evo or capcom cup

How does it feel

>Capcom balancing
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KnlZTFFCeZvmrFBMGUM7ozEqfe7Qa2YJgZS3gN7dJtw/edit?usp=sharing

>Boxer: 26
what the fuck. he's younger than ryu and ken?

His fault for blaming characters instead of adapting

damn rashid is mad cheap

kids nowadays will start with smash because it has franchises they grew up with
eventually they grow up and move on to street fighter
john takeuchi is the same way

youtube.com/watch?v=7Awl7CUPMf0
What fighting games have mechanics similar to Ultra Instinct in DB Super?

are you pretending to be retarded

Based

I'm not 100% sold on the slicked back hair, but that new outfit is top tier. The shirt is such a clever choice I'm surprised Capcom went with it.

Cody is handsome as fuck.

You implying that it's ok for mika to have no medium normals 0 or + on block?

Are you?

This

>grabbler
yes

desu
bonchan said capcom balances like babies, but i think they're higher IQ than he realizes. yes capcom shuffles the balance by making strong characters weak, but that is the plan. people already spent all year watching these characters dominate, if capcom weakens them, then those players will pick up a new character or struggle to remain relevant, meanwhile a fresh character has a chance to shine. it keeps things fresh and the viewers interested instead of the same old shit over and over.

capcom plays 8d chess.

Is this bait?

Look at the other grapplers
>no

Is it bad how refreshed I am that fgg is wanting to have sex with a guy instead of a trannies or futas

>This is your mind on Jive

stay away as far as possible from game design my man

capcom is so next level they don't even shuffle the weak characters to the top, but the upper mid tier that no one expected to get buffs, they're on top of the balance mind games, no one knows who will win the balancing lottery.

desu
dora said capcom balances like babies, but i think they're higher IQ than he realizes. yes arcsys shuffles the balance by making strong characters weak, but that is the plan. people already spent all year watching these characters dominate, if arcsys weakens them, then those players will pick up a new character or struggle to remain relevant, meanwhile a fresh character has a chance to shine. it keeps things fresh and the viewers interested instead of the same old shit over and over.

arcsys plays 8d chess.

where is c.viper
>literally is in sfv story

Guys I think I'm going to finally crack and buy some costumes and a stage. Which do you guys recommend? I'm thinking

>Alex and Akuma nostalgia from season pass
>Karin, Chun, Sakura nostalgia
>Laura battle 1
>Ring of Pride

how could you fuck up such a simple pasta

who cares nobody even fucking played her in 4

>viewers
>ever being interested in gooby

wtf i just did 100 rounds with Ed and got no FM

That's not true

There were a lot more viper players than Blanka

>Cody finally coming
>get a little hyped
>decide to boot up SFV on PC to play for a bit
>realize how garbage the gameplay is and how awful every character feels
>sit in training mode re-learning Gouki combos for 50 minutes and no one is playing online
>have both ranked and casual on with 4 bars
dead game

Go with the sniffs

viper was top tier in 4

Do you have the handshake icon

>Gouki

dumb weebposter

I have played MvCI online for a grand total of 30 minutes and have run into approximately 11 dantes in a row. All doing the same baby combos that my two-year-old cousin can do, all doing the same flowchart """""mixups""""" that everyone knows about already. Then to top it off most of them have been paired with Zero and soul stone mashing their niggerbaby dp.
Coincidentally, Cloud805 plays the same team and also coincidentally this influx of dantes was after Cloud won BFTS..........

>not providing why you disagree
You too.

You fail to realize that the reason mikas are so eager to reset and mix everybody up with horshit is because she loses her turn if the opponents block. On knockdown she is at a bigger advantage because she can meaty with a f hp (super short reach but plus enough on block for up to a cg or st mp). If she could continue pressure after some medium normals she could keep pressure up with buttons instead of resets which upset people all the time.

Nice to see Blonde Fighter V get three more blonde characters.

>Ken
>Cammy
>Mika
>Birdie
>Vega
>Karin
>Nash
>Guile
>Alex
>Kolin
>Ed
>Cody
>Falke
>G

Futa is a shit tier fetish for closet cases.

>gouki

confirmed literal garbage can sitting in silver talking about how strong cody theoretically with his handcuffs off eventhubs comment section arguing bitch

guile is more of a strawberry blonde

Also if you believe that gief/alex/laura/abigail/birdie can have this but mika cannot, you are completely retarded.

TURN THE BEAT BACK!
youtube.com/watch?v=PtRQfM6FlQI&

In the backpocket with a slew of others for when things quiet down; they'll milk V dry just like the rest

Seems like Fantasy Strike won PSX 2017.

He looks like a generic background NPC now.

Were you logged in?

blanka is ono's boy so they had to put him in

I haven't played SFV since January
how the fuck should I know

I'm in platinum capcuck

I feel like the new announcements kinda overshadowed menards big win.

Who should I switch to since my main is being gutted in Season 3?

BASED

so now that capcom has blown their load for legacy characters who is the next lead off batter character for a new season

rose, makoto, the twins, god forbid q?

>No Nerco
>No Sean
>No Makoto
>No Gill
>No Oro
>OH BOY WE GET CODY, SAKURA, AND BLANKA AGAIN! YES J GET TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR CHARACTERS THAT WERE ALREADY IN SFIV YES YES YES!
You people are dumb.

>Brawl
That's quite at unfortunate way of starting your competitive career. At least he ended up moving at the end.

Yes am I fucked

How can someone's opinion be this bad?

e-honda is the only original character not in the game now

fuck off mike no one cares about honda

I wouldn't buy ring of pride. You can get the CPT bundle next year for $10

Get sniff costumes for characters you actually play. If you let your dick do all the talking you'll wind up wasting money

He's got ass trauma.

There's a new mechanic against rage quitters. So you have to have three or five matches against (?) before the system recognize you as an honest player and give you the handshake icon so you can get matches every two minutes.

Why is everyone wearing a suit now?

The only one of those who doesn't suck was also in SFIV. For a good reason, because more people than a couple dozen retards wanted them back.

>competitively in 2009

what? he would have been like 11 years old

Futa is simply the first step on the road to a patrician trap fetish.

FANG

no one cares about him anyway

You should have gotten it. Check the server messages

Who is your main?

I don't really care for him, just saying he's the only real legacy character left.

so since I haven't played in an entire year, I get to sit here and never find a match?
I really should uninstall this game

daigo was 13 when he started playing vampire hunter and ST

He says, quoting a picture of a man who was canonically seduced by Poison.

can you imagine someone looking at sfv and thinking "oh shit, my boy necro/oro is in this game? instant preorder" ?

how can one post be this reddit

>a literal who fat fuck wetback smash babby won capcom cup
this alone makes me want to never play sfv again

>cody is so handsome even poison would fall in awe-struck love
poison blushing at cody when
i don't think that ever happened at all, not even in final fight revenge

playST

Not only that, he made a 32 year old japanese fightin game "god", cry.

I keep jearing about people who pick the game after s long time and struggle to get those matches for a couple of hours. You could just keep the game running while in casual search so no points would be lost. Or just uninstall it if you don't want to play it.

clip pls

No one ever cares when I get prophetic captchas, this one was funny though.

is a smash player winning better or worse than a goober winning

how do i get word captchas again

This

>we want to get people to come back and play SFV, especially the people who left
>ok lets implement this system that fucks over every player that dropped the game, so when they come back. they have to wait over an hour to maybe find a game
well done Capcom

I'm starting to feel like the universe is getting ready for a new Virtua Fighter.

It didn't, but this did.

go to settings in the bottom right and change to legacy captcha

options, enable legacy captcha

>still can't pick a main
>want to try Sakura, Cody and Sagat
>don't want to wait till January 16th
>going to have to use necalli because he's the only appealing character to me and I don't have Akuma, Zeku is also not that great, and i don't like how Urien plays

Fuck sake lads should I wait or play necalli to get the hang of the game whilst I'm waiting, im still fairly new to SFV (played tekken a fair bit), played Ken first but I soon started disliking his moveset

>create system that weeds out ragequitters
>its bad on the off chance some retarded vappa kid gets mad hype dood from a max video reaction to a trailer and wants to mash in bronze where he left off before he drops it after a month because theres no epic 1 frame links he can sit in training mode practicing

Play Akuma

Ibuki

- get Akuma
- play Akuma