/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

UNA VELA edition

>wpsg guilds
(H) Hades-wow.com - Cataclysm - 1x
(H) - Wotlk - 7x (14x during weekends)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Dhs0iFbe

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

time for another day of slav healers stealing dps gear

ded

why >gamer-district? literally fun server.

It's fun to see someone new step up and make a guild
I'd like to see how it pans out

Feels good man.

Is there a decent WoTLK server out there?

Do you guys think the dust has settled that we can finally discuss the futur of white children without being called an antisemite ?

Its better to do it on Lordaeron since thats's blizzlike. Gamer-district is just too much of a fun server. Even aside from the 7x(14x) xp, its got high drop rate, unlimited dungeon resets, pay2win gears, etc. Not only that, its only got ~1K pop MAX. During certain times, it falls to

for the last time argentina is not white

reminder that I meemiman aka keijo aka meerkatz am the pvp sensei of this general
I've reached multiple rank 1s playing beastcleave vs no skill paladin/warrior and have wrathful head on atleast 6 characters
come to GD the competition awaits you

what am I looking at?

A rich man.

dead thread

i didnt know
I DIDNT KNOW

The rest of us either don't have the time or simply don't want to play 1x. Leveling isn't anything special or fun, there's a reason why pretty much everyone just rushes to the max level.

Is this the beginning of the end for warlocks and their foul minions?

items like that are really cool I wish there more of them and people could make specialized sets to take out beasts etc

I can't think of any items with similar bonuses that have actually been useful, except for the demon bonus on the Warglaives and some of the anti-undead items in EPL.

when are sane people going to show up

looking for an active alliance guild on hades

post your name and I will invite you

we Scholomance now, as if we couldn't just queue into or ghost past the door before grinding this shitty key

Anastazia

I added you for when you log in

Thanks! Getting some things sorted since i'm new to the MMO.

are you a girl?

MtF

no bully

Would anyone be interested in a pvp oriented guild on GD?

>pvping on servers where everyone and their mother is BiS
You start running into 6,5k geared shadowmourne players at 1200 rating, enjoy that shit if you can't get heroic 25 man gear to compete with them

Why do PvPers need guilds? The max you do is pug bgs and have 2 friends for 3s

you need high end pve gear to compete in pvp

you mean 1 friend for 2s
actually scratch the friend part he must have a shadowmourne that's the main criteria

Anyone on Hades on Alliance?

me

Gamer Diddy is deddy

Are Icecrown's scripts comparable to GD?

better

I know Warmane actually has decent class scripts but what about their older raids and dungeons? Did they touch up on them during Lordaeron's XP lock?

I am not too sure I didn't do any of the raids pre wotlk

I still have a level 58 from when Ituh bullied us into playing lordaeron on release
being a shitter at leveling almost worked out if you guys rolled there

Fairly certain its better or comparable.

But the main problem with Icecrown is que time.

[ARTIFICIAL QUEUE]

lol just donate 5bucks are you poor or what

>pay 2 play
Why would you even play private server if you had to pay to play? Just play retail

any pointers on how to get set up on mac?

You could always bootcamp windows

how do you play old content without 40 people do you just do the dungeons only?

You hardly even need 40 people to do them in vanilla, half the DPS can slack off and the bosses will still die easily as long as no one fucks up. Look up any tryhard guild on a private server where they minmax and you'll see that they plow through the raids at an absurd pace.
Since then the raids have only been nerfed and classes have only gotten stronger through e.g expanded talents, revamps and generic gameplay changes like the merging of spellpowers. You could probably clear old raids with 15 people at the most.

You can 25 every 40 raid out there with people who are used to raiding retail.

You can 10-man the early 40s if you get DM gear.

There are 20 man raids in vanilla and you really only need like 25 competent people to do MC

10 is plenty enough for ZG/AQ20, 15 is just a good average for everything but the hardest bosses like Twin Emperors.

my hands are so fucking cold, help

Masturbate

Friction creates heat

I've already jerked off today so I'm not in the mood but I guess I can spend a couple of hours edging on F-list if that is the price I need to pay

I hate it, my place is so badly isolated the coldness slows/numbs your hands a bit

>reverse search shows no results

More proof.

>More proof.
why

So who wants to run BRD until Slops gets his Ironfoe?

>tfw want to play
>cant
pls end my suffering

divorce your wife

Tell your mom to get fucked.

but then who will encourage me to keep looking for a job so i can become a wage slave?

your mum

Oof

raids when

never

>tfw fixing hyperlinks and chav grammar on vanilla-wow.wikia because there's nothing else to do

>fixing a shitty wiki when Curse is going to have dedicated versions of each expansion come classic

>come classic
so another 10 years?

The delusion of a vanilla private server player.

Is there a good private server that let me play as a worgon?

conquest of azeroth, a wotlk custom server that literally has worgen as a custom class

is there a GD 80 guild horde or ally?

Come roll on Hades with me. I’m ally.

>ally
There's literally a horde guild with ~20 active at some time.

are there any populated cata servers?

how long does it take for a gamer-district account to be removed? haven't logged since 2015 possibly 16

nvrmind its still there. 55 lvl Paladin (7x)

Yes

-morning

ded

ded

STOP WITH THE RESETS
couldn't they let us know earlier what is fucking 20minutes if you are in halls of origination

Just go straight to the last boss like a chad.

hunter or warlock lads?

hunter

they see me rollin

Goodnight wpsg

whats the fastest way to level as a paladin on hades? should i heal bgs or tank dungeons or just questing?

people are quite unsure about this one right now because at the start bg exp was overpowered so they nerfed it into the ground, then they reverted the nerf but still made a bit less than the original

I think winning bgs is still faster than everything else with the keyword being winning

Any good bots out there for vanilla that aren't a pain in the dick to set up? I'm sick of leveling.

fuck i always miss the broken shit
is paladin any good in bgs? i know i cant play ret so i would do prot or holy but can i do anything against the hunters?

Best site to sell private server accounts ? Want to get rid of my hades characters.

holy is the best healer to carry bgs resil is hard to come by so your plate will naturally make you more tanky than every other healer
and the holy paladins I've met while leveling never ever cast they keep healing all their hp with instants somehow
so yes holy paladin is pretty good for carrying

cool thanks for answering
now i only have to get a queue

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP