Where do i put 100$?

Hi /biz, i'm a poorfag, willing to put ~100$ next week in crypto, which one of these would you advise i invest in ?
*ETH
*LTC
*XRP
*XMR

>invest in bitbean
Bitbean shills please stay the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did someone say bitbean???

if you're not buying bitbean then you're so retarded you deserve to lose all your money and die

I think Ether has some huge potential but Monero too. Because if it is the next Deep Web Money it will raise as hell.

kys. At least make a cogent argument about why the coin is about to make money you subhuman shills

What kind of timeframe are you thinking?

Thank you. I believe coins get devalued when they are ASIC mineable, ETH isn't so I believe it will rise slowly but surely.
XMR has already pumped since it got accepted in alpha bay market.

Ltc
Segwit+lightning
Btc, because of scaling issues, will have to use ltc as an intermediate in order to stay competitive in its fees/pricing
I'm holding 270+ ltc at the moment and sure as heck won't sell any in the next 3 months

Ummm monero found out to be traceable bro, I wouldn't use that shit to buy something from dark web

source ?

hey biz whats the best platform for trading crypto?
Tell me

I prefer bittrex.

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research

Pedophile on suicide watch

is it true that you have to buy btc anywhere, put this on bittrex to trade than with btc?
sry newfag in crypto here,

LTC for quick gains but honestly Bit BAY.

ETH on Alphabay in a week, homes. And with zkSNARKs on the horizon for Ethereum, it will eliminate the need for currencies from separate blockchain.

Yep that's correct. You can purchase bitcoin from coinbase but there is a $150 limit for new accounts using a debit or credit card and a $2000 limit on bank transfers but they take 10 days to process. If you are itching to get coins fast you can use coinmama and but they charge about 13% in fees. Then there is localbitcoins but I didn't have much luck getting any responses from people in my area. You can also try searching for a bitcoin atm on coinatmradar but they charge anywhere between 10-15% in fees.

new wallet

24/7 dev roadmap website at same time

beanstore.co going live soon

point of sales system with bitbean as payment method alongside major credit cards

active developer you can literally ask all your shill questions to 24/7

developer confirmed non-jewish

mascot is kid friendly and there are actual unironic plans to make an animated series to introduce youngins to ideas like crypto and saving money

in other words you're a stupid motherfucker for not just going to bitbean.org and asking your questions to the developer himself.

Bitbean is the way. It's around 30-40 sats right now and will definitely be going to AT LEAST 100 sats pretty soon. Also you earn more beans just by having them in your wallet.

That hole was only available from 2014-2016
devs fixed

Invest in my ass

buy ripple, going to moon soon