planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

>PC version 1.0 coming on December 20
>Test servers will stay open until PC 1.0 on live servers (desert map/vaulting)
twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/940093762537005056

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hJMSTFq
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-12-11-playerunknown-apologises-for-battlegrounds-inappropriate-female-character-model
discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ
my.mixtape.moe/ioryje.webm
twitter.com/PLAYERUNKNOWN/status/940059611138211841
youtu.be/XL5YmGuA2ME
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1479860425941887373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make sure to put the second discord server as well, feel free to join and have some fun!
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

nice game pubtards

>splitting the community

8 hour Retard.

Im not splitting anything, theres just 2 discord servers, the one in the op was made after this one

>it's a chink team mate team kills you for no reason while shouting random gooktalk down the mic episode

Are vehicle shootouts the most fun experience in this game?

so does anyone have Xbox gameplay?
i wanna see how bad it is before i laugh at it

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-12-11-playerunknown-apologises-for-battlegrounds-inappropriate-female-character-model

wtf that caused offense for me

god damn the new map and QoL are so good, i'm having tons of fun again.

Also what AA do you nigger use ? God damn the game without reshade is such a fucking blurry mess, I already use 120% render scale but no AA is a aliasing mess it's even hard to spot niggers inside houses.

I guess ultra AA + sharpening

Go to %localappdata%\TslGame\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open engine.ini.

Add the following lines to the file:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]

r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.6

Then put in-game AA to very low (which turns it off). The rest is FXAA which makes the game blurry.

I love you my man

oops take out the extra TSLGame

This has nothing to do with optimization you retard

I wonder what the best settings are for seeing people at a distance.

That AK looks disgusting with the sharpen

It's so you can auto step up instead of having to jump. It's just a preset volume on unreal that's existed since at least unreal 2. It doesn't impact performance at all.

Why does this game keep crashing without an error message?

All 3 look fucking disgusting
Why can't we just have an option for MSAA?

WITH NO SURVIVORS

They’re pretty up there.
Or when 2 squads jump out of vehicles for a huge fire fight

why isnt there a tick to turn off automatching for duos?

>getting shot at, get into cover behind a shack¨
>lag rollback puts me back straight into his visor.
Fuck this.

Decrease the sharpening amount and it won't look like dogshit.

Cause U4 uses deferred rendering so MSAA doesn't work.

I'm offended, I demand reparations.

Going from 1.6 to 1.2 makes almost no difference at all when you have Ultra AA. It would probably make a difference with no AA.

If you want to play against everyone in the map by yourself, just play solo

Retard

>8 alive
>I'm in the last circle full health full boost waiting for enemies
>sweaty_armpits.jpg
>game crashes
It's j-just a test rrrrright?

but theres a tick to turn off matching for squads

Not him but that's for 3 mans to prevent playing with randoms if they want

it's a beta

God I wish fortnite had fpp.

Threadly reminder to join this discord instead OP's "rejects from the OG discord" discord

discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ

Pease stop trying to shit the thread up with discord wars, that goes for all of you

cant believe they fucked that up, even both my teammates got stun grenaded

yeah well maybe i dont want to match with randoms either but dont want to fight 4 people at once but still want 1v2s

this literally just happened to me
your mom is a beta

I'm definitely having fun
my.mixtape.moe/ioryje.webm

New to PubG, but as someone who bandito'd the shit out of DayZ Mod I'm in goddamn heaven.

What's everyone's experience with squad matchmaking? And why are there so many Chinese niggers on the NA servers?

How do you spot people so easily.
This seems my biggest problem with this game. I'm just very bad at spotting. Even when team m8s are shouting coordinates.

not being able to distinguish shapes and contours are a sign of alzheimers you should get that checked

>jump on these beams in mylta power
>no way to get out

nice game

Been there. You just prone and crawl out the side. Also you get 0 sympathy for bitching about this when the climbing patch is imminent.

it's been like that since forever

There is, you need to prone and crawl out on the pipe turn

it said prone blocked

>Also you get 0 sympathy for bitching about this when the climbing patch is imminent
Where the fuck is he going to climb to?

>Watch DDR out of boredom/watching for some tactics that might help me improve my game
>WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY MEMBER HAS RECOMMITTED TO THE SLICK DADDY CLUB CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB A MEMBER HAS RECOMMITTED TO THE SLICK DADDY CLUB WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE SLICK DADDY CLUB

Jesus fucking christ

so miramar is coming to the main game along with vaulting and cameltoe right? I can't download test servers without sacrificing my whole network for 4 hours. Anyone have ETA?

he's getting carried so hard by shroud.

December 20, like it says in the OP. Or just download test server while you're sleeping or something.

The cameltoe was an "accident" and if you're playing for that in the first place then go fuck off to Fortnite

>and cameltoe
I have some bad news, user
twitter.com/PLAYERUNKNOWN/status/940059611138211841

thanks nice quickscope answers

>a fucking leaf and emu bait

HOLY SHIT
SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING ON TWITTER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just died the most idiotic death. Don't know what genius struck me here but fml

XBox looks pretty decent for day one launch, people are still getting used to the controls though and aiming/shooting is hilarious.

Holy shit that spaghetti.

Shotguns are officially kill on the test server. Someone hit me twice, the first shot did about 10 damage, the second, about 50. Winchester is an ok early game weapon.

>playing pubg on xbone x
youtu.be/XL5YmGuA2ME

>punches don't connect when someone is vaulting towards you
Sasuga!

It's like a basketball league for children with Down's

when this bitch coming to ps4

NEVER
EVER

You can both climb my dick.

Reminder that they plan to make it crossplatform.

anyone up for squad on test

no fucking way
console players will get obliterated by pc players

ye

get in the discord

screenshot and report

what is that sexy lever action gun and damn vaulting looks g00d

it's winchester 94

Vaulting is a pain, desu. Some places that would be easily accessible by crouch jumping are now inaccessible.

no one wants to play

:

>when you get killed by auto fire from 200m

PlayerCucked's CuckGrounds

Back to your containment board

>tfw my stupid ideas work
Died as #2 though

test server update

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1479860425941887373
RIP Erangel games

>Which map is played will be selected randomly when a match begins

Thank god, we didn't need this turning into CS where there's one "official" map and nobody plays the others.
also I'm an indecisive retard and like maps picked for me

My teammates already leave if it is raining, so they'll certainly do it over maps, too.

i mean i get why they're doing it but nobody's gonna play the default map anymore when the newer, better optimized map is there

I get fog, but leaving over rain is retarded
A LOT of people have already been complaining about the new map, others would get sick of playing only one anyway.

Well, the rain is absolutely horrid because of how loud it is, so i can perfectly understand them. Rain games are always unpleasant for the ear.

For now, but I think the old map will be more popular after the hype is gone. New map is drop in the biggest city on the flight path or do nothing for 20 minutes.

A lot of the obnoxiously loud noises have been toned down on the test server (notably the plane) so they may do something about it. Enough noise to conceal footsteps to some extent should exist, though

i'm pretty sure they raised the airdrop planes volume by a bit in this test server patch
makes for some good noise if you wanna move unnoticed

tell me when the servers are up again

Christ, in my last game I was stalking somebody by listening to faint footsteps then all of a sudden RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
The test server is up until release on live (20th)