Who's your favorite fictional military leader?

Who's your favorite fictional military leader?

Hitler

>Posting a traitor

user pls, real best guy coming through

What is this show and why do I keep seeing it on Veeky Forums?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>What is this show

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>and why do I keep seeing it on Veeky Forums?

Because it's fucking excellent

Commissar Ciaphas Cain
HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

>what is this show
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>Why do I keep seeing it?
It's the official anime of Veeky Forums.

Gilad Pellaeon.
In logh, Mittermeyer.

Based like no other.

It's Veeky Forums the anime.
If you see the word "dies" in a short post, hide it. Yes, people will die.
Computer Assisted Biologically Augmented Lifeform
C.A.B.A.L.
As for LOGH, i'd always go with Bittenfeld as a commander.
I love Yang as a character tho.

>fictional
Nice Veeky Forums thread.

Alexander the FYROMian

Butterlord WHEN

>If you see the word "dies" in a short post, hide it. Yes, people will die.

I once counted approximately how many named characters died in the 110 episodes. About as many people as episodes.

Bittenfeld (Wittenfled in the english translation) was a shit commander that could only do forced breakthroughs.

Not as great as Thrawn

Yeah but as far as i'm aware Pellaeon was widely respected on both sides as he rose through the imperial ranks (i've only read the Thrawn books so i dont know too much about Pellaeon)

was mashengo /ourguy/?

So what's he doing in our thread?

>a fucking negro
i don't think so

Token black character.
Don't know why, neither the OVA or the novels were available to the west.

Been watching GoT lately, and I just now realized how much I appreciate/idolize Eddard Stark, Rob Stark, and Twyin Lannister.

Eddard is noble, honorable, and just. He does the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Rob is more of his father, but more passionate, fiery, and exceedingly intelligent, if not young and inexperienced. Probably would have grown up to be a better man than even Eddard and Twyin combined. Twyin is fearfully cunning and incredibly intelligent, especially in his later years. His is the kind of tactical mind that Rob would have grown into if Rob had been given the chance.

Man, I really wish Rob didn't die.

lmao, is this scene saying exactly what it sounds like it's saying, or is there more context to the scene that we're all missing?

More context. He's just an officer that decided to tag along without official approval.

No, Yang was autismo tier in everything. He said the same when Mashengo was strolling around his house, because he was never given orders other than to be Julian's Bodyguard.

LOGH might as well be the GOAT Veeky Forumstory anime, but dialogue without context can get pretty crazy

>GoT

>LOGH might as well be the GOAT Veeky Forumstory anime, but dialogue without context can get pretty crazy

Even in context it can get pretty spicy. Its really good that they don't try to make it tame when it comes to important points.

Good job japs.

Need to read back through the Thrawn books, and if possible more on Pellaeon because he did seem pretty based. From what I recall though, he was more of a player in the Yuuzhan Vong series and after, which I mostly passed over because I heard they weren't great, does anyone know if that's true or not?

Was Mittermyer a Cuck?

Wasn't he by thrawn's era already old as fuck and only a shitty ISD captain?

how?

Like this

>raising the orphaned child of your best friend
this makes him a cuck how? 3/10 bait cuz it sperged me out enough to reply

It's raising a not even legitimate son

Doesent make you a cuck. The word youre looking for is foster father.

Didn't he also """"adopt"""" Reuental's emil equivalent?

It's more like honouring the memory and legacy of your fallen best friend by adopting his wayward family into yours.

The man with no name, Zapp Brannigan

A SWORD DAY

A RED DAY

'ERE THE SUN RISES

Then again, he cucked Feliz by anchoring him forever to Prinz Alexander Siegfried.