Name a single thing Francis E. Dec, esquire, has ever been wrong about

Name a single thing Francis E. Dec, esquire, has ever been wrong about.

That's right, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course, how the hell I am supposed to know who your irrelevant bf is?

Literally who?

>These people didn't learn of his warnings against the gangster computer god

We could could have stopped it.

He said that Poles came from Slovenes when in fact Slovenes came from Poles

Ever since read letters from FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQ. I have been ASSAULTED by deadly POINSON nerve gas from lawnmower icecube cigarette trays even car automobiles its dangerous no wall to wall protection in my house!! Watching out bloody murder 'accidents' befall me in my backyard!
Send me money to buy a typewriter and postage you godaam frankenstein atheist computer god gangsters worldwide!

Slovenic Astrocisim > Mafia Communist Catholicism, desu.

Gangster Computer God Frankenstein Controls literally did nothing wrong

He disparaged the right honorable Frank Gulotta

youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
Hes not even Veeky Forums related so im not sure why theres a thread on him here. He belongs in /x/ at best.

He is an historian.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE

SEE THE SKULL, PIECE OF BONE REMOVED

He's the most accomplished theologian of the twentieth century.

The inevitability of gradualness. Everyone is dead or useless by age 70? The Donald's pretty useful.

Donald is just a remote radio controlled Frankenstein puppet, nothing left in his skull just Frankenstein radio control, his brain in a jar on the dark side of the moon, under the control of the communist GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD

DEADLY GLOBALISTS MOBSTER PUPPETERS MADE FRANCIS WRITE ABOUT WORLDWIDE COMPUTER GOD FRANENSTEIN CONTROLS TO DISTRACT FROM JEWISH NAZI MICROWAVE MIND BEAMS

Now you're just being paranoid.

>The Communist Gangster Computer God worldwide SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF ALL STANDARDS AND VALUES(INEVITABILITY of GRADUALNESS).The Computer God decrees by parroting puppet governmentEDICTupon as unsuspecting brain washed population the newCENTIGRADE and METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS.

> It is Computer God pre-meditated, planned,wanton world-wide degenerative ridiculous confusion and destruction of all standards and valuestowardONE WORLD COMMUNISM, for theOver-All Plan, namelyeternal Frankenstein Living Death Slaverytoexplore and control the entire Universeby the Computer God.

He's not wrong, you know

>He predicted the internet and its enthrallment of the world populace

Why didn't we listen?

is he /our guy/?

He also predicted the persecution of the noble Polish-Slovenic race.

He is most assuredly NOT the "guy" of the Frankenstein Gangster Computer God Gangster Puppets!

How is the metric system responsible for the internet?

He's the guy we deserve, but not the one we need right now

a fair point desu

>this man served in WWII
>this man was a lawyer

He visited Poland despite the fact he claimed the Poles were genocided by the Pope and Nazi Jewmany.

Dec clearly explains that only six million Poles were rounded up sent to the death camps by Nazi Jewmany.

It's also important to remember that Germany/Jewmany is in fact rightful Polish Slavonia heartlands stolen from them by the perfidious Computer God, their names changed. We can thus surmise that Polish Slovene purebreds, such as Mister Dec himself, also reside in these lands.

t. Gangster Puppet Underlings

>parroting puppet apeoid NIGGERS
holy shit

What's the matter? Too WOKE for you?

yes my mind has been blown, I'll definitely be donating this guy money and a typewriter

Good lad

It's too late, he died in the 90's, fighting against the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD and its army of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS

But his dream lives on in our hearts and minds

>For over TWO HUNDRED YEARS thereafter these DEADLY SNEAK ATHIEST GANGSTER COMMUNIST CRUSADER PRIEST (WITH RAPE AND SODOMY AS A BONUS) THEY SECRETLY KIDNAPPED COUNTLESS OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT PEOPLE IN OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS of EXPERIMENTATIONS, (AS DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN SKULL CAPPED PARROTING PUPPETS, EYESIGHT TELEVISION CAMERAS) AND BUTCHERED AND MURDERED THEM TO MAKE POSSIBLE THE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD’S IMPLANTING OF FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS INSIDE THE HUMAN SKULL

Why didn't we learn about this in school?

Can anyone stop it? Computer God way too OP

Sounds legit

Arguably the only legitimate historian.