Told you about $waves .. multiple times

Told you about $waves .. multiple times
Whoever listened, you are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697742.0;all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually placed an order yesterday at 37k sats, Shame it never went through...

Holding 17K waves for a year now. Bought in during ICO

Its only the beginning

What was the ICO price again in BTC?

This breakout is short term retard. It will drop below 30 within the next 30 days.

and your claim is based on?

Wanna bet on it? Just because you want to buy cheaper it doesnt mean you can talk shit

anyone?

Poor guy doesn't hold waves

only an idiot wouldn't get in waves now

is it possible for the price to reach 80k?

by the way, you get free shit all the time by just holding waves in your wallet. I have all kind of token in the wallet includes bitcoin and WCT

it will be $1 as soon as the DEX UI comes out,

Honestly I got 100$+ of free shit just by holding waves

I have about 3k WCT so far which worth at least 1.3 btc right now, and earn btc every month. Also ripto, wavesgo, and mercury which might worth something in the future ... all out of thin air LMAO

I know right? Shits fucking gold mine even before pump starts

Waves ship sailed. PoSW is where the millionaire gains are at.

Goddamnit what was the ICO price in BTC?

How did you get 3K WCT? How many WAVES do you have? I have 17.5K and have like 200 WCT.

You get WCT monthly!
ICO price around 36k 0.18$

I know that you get it monthly obviously, I am just asking you how you got that much.

So my indirect question is: do you have a shitton of WAVES or smth?

Nice, thx.

I have 40k waves

Did you buy at bottoms or bought at ICO? Just curious.

10k at ico
10k at 30sat after ico
10k at 40sat first pump
10k at 18sat

>bought at 18k sats
Mah nigger

Alright, too bad of the third buy but understandable.

The UI looks sleek AF, got any more of these?

Its mooning boys. Buy now or cry later

>Its mooning boys. Buy now or cry later

Hasn't a even reached the all-time high yet....

If in this much volume it can't even cross the all time high, something is wrong. It's not mooning, people who went to the recent talk in Moscow are just accumulating what they heard about. Once they're done accumulating, it will go back below 30.

The CEO of waves isn't going to start marketing until after the price goes below 30. If youngest to get into waves, wait a month.

They have 30k btc from the ico to do the marketing

What?

Waves at 46k sats. Not too late to get in on the moon mission boys

I've had 13k for a while, I was hoping that POSW would moon so I could invest all of that into it

if you're not making money with $waves now, you seriously need to reevaluate your life decision making process

>tfw I bought in 3 days ago when I first saw it here right before the pump.
Thanks man.

you are welcome user, remember this is only the beginning. Their exchange don't even have an interface yet, imagine when it's official

How does one get this free shit? Got some sitting in bittrex but have received zero freebies. I need to transfer to a waves specific wallet?

yep
waveswallet.io

Thanks user, gna transfer now. Probably gna buy this mufucking dip too!

I think 28k sat

What are the fundamentals of this coin? What sets it apart?

It's designed to be a decentralized exchange as well as a means to create your own tokens. You can trade fiat for waves/BTC on their wallet etc.

Cool concept- Has not delivered yet. Wallet is still in alpha stage.

I'd say its biggest potential is making cryptos normie accessable. Literally install the chrome wallet and you can buy them instantly.

Imagine all that normie bucks flowing into crypto just like how retail investors make up the bulk of the stock market. That is what Waves is capable of doing

So...is that other thread about Waves being added to a major exchange hold any truth?

Right now people are trading on bittrex, polonix, coinbase etc. Wave will replace all of them. No more down times/ slow downs. Wave is its own very exchange.

Why does Waves give you free stuff?

Because the team took the ICO money and invested it in other projects, then they distribute the rewards based on your waves balance in wallet

It's just getting started. Would be interesting to see the total market cap of btc + cryptos 5 years ago compared to today. More and more money is flowing into this shit and average dumbfuck joe still has no idea. People will keep coming into this shit and square finance peeps will come around soon. Any reason to think this won't be the case? This shit is going to keep growing. Almost impossible to lose money if not idiot

Am coked out n excited from profits right now though so maybe I'm missing something. Just been my thought lately

Big if true

LOL POSW .. who needs that when you can have a DEX?

ppl will realize but then it's too late .. WAVES is the next replacement for ETH!!!!

in case you don't know,
EncryptoTel, MobileGo and ZrCoin ICO are conducted on both Ethereum AND Wavesplatform using another service called Incent (another Waves' successful crowdfunded project)

They chose waves because they see it becoming as big as ETH

Do you honestly think big usa or uk investors are going to invest in something based out of russia?

Waves is superior to ETH, however the big companies in the ETH consortium chose ETH because it isn't based in russia.

If waves was based out of the usa or uk, the share price would already be at $50. Waves is a great project with great tech, but because it is russian, it will never become big.

do you really think smart people and whales do care about russian project or not .. if theres something around which has the potential to make even more money with it could also be in fucking ughanda or somewhere ..

They are opening offices in Singapore, they have an office in the Netherlands already, i think they are planning to open one in Switzerland too

>do you think smart people care

Yes I do think they care. It's part of their risk management. They're not going to make a large investment in it precisely because it's in russia.

Microsoft had the chance to get invested into waves early, but they decided to only invest a tiny amount, and they did it through their russian counterpart, because they did not want their name associated with a russian company, no matter how much money they would make from it.

Been in since the ICO, adding all along the way.
In all the WAVES Token ICOs as well. Everything paying off really nicely.

That telephone ICO today took a minimum, so far of 1 million Waves off the market.

Incent is booming, Riptobux up large, B@ doubled, Mer rocketed.

Upgraded dex coming out next few weeks..

Everything is positive about Waves and Sasha has done everything he said he would. Only up from here.

This is ETH in late 2015...

When do you think this will hit $1, $5, $10, etc. Could it happen within this year?

$10 next March, you heard it here first

What other Waves based tokens are there?
Maybe I should buy some of those too

I just found this weed waves token.

lmao it's called TOKES

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697742.0;all

$87564 tomorrow screenshot this

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Litecoin says otherwise

Did I say Litecoin, I meant Bitcoin lol

I buy low and sell higher than what i bought.

It's that simple.

It's my full time job. It's too comfy

Don't forget it to keep it in your wallet and NOT on exchanges. You get lots of free tokens every month in your wallet :D

If you have over 10k you can become a node and earn MRT tokens

waves is pretty legit I gotta say