Circe: 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Is that Sir Not Appearing in this Game?

Why is this dumb hikki's boobs so big?

Yes. They used to call Jeanne shit too until the memelist changed to adjust for the current Artsmemery

Why does the Balmung beamu in the apoc anime looks nothing like it was described in the novels? Will it look like that in FGO if Siegfried gets an animation update?

To be fair their Jeanne is shit, Does someone have the image of tank Jeanne?

Liz, Cu or Daiz, who's the better Lancer to level up?

>Blow all my quartz
>Ozzy, Yan, kaleido, prisma cosmos, two Daiz
>No Abby
I have mixed feelings

She's based on Wada

Ushi a cute.

The cutest

Best doggo. Then Daiz, then Lizzie.

>Think Kintoki and Scat are shit
>Like Jeanne meme

The saviour of anime

Post the Abigails you rolled

Cu for survival, Daiz for crit damage. Liz for mana prisms.

Jeanne is better than merlin in recent challenge quests. You can't brute force most of the recent fights and merlin doesn't have enough defense to warrant a spot. Party wide invul being on an NP means you can charge it fast enough to block all NPs, while merlin can only block one.

Their Jannu is fine right now for stalling and surviving. She's gonna drop off once stalling means going for 100+ turns to kill something

Cu, Daiz and then Liz

It shouldn't be a surprise that they're that stupid, they rely on 2 year old guides for everything. Just look at how they were all complaining about the 50AP quest in there christmas event, they literally can't figure shit out for themselves.

I want to see the christmas event already so I can grail abby!

>Q4. Which character do you want as a Servant in FGO? (Alphabetical Order)
>Archer Heracles
>Assassin of Red
>Rider of Red
>Agravain
>Archimedes
>Arcueid
>Dumas
>Jason
>Emiya Shirou
>Ereshkigal
>Gray
>Archer of Black
>Kirei
>Bazette
>Passionlip
>BB
>Arthur
>Matou Sakura
>Miyu
>Meltlilith

Top 20 list among fans from the start of the year.

Dumas is strangely popular.

It's not about Jeanne vs Merlin, Jeanne is mandatory. It's about Merlin vs Tamamo.

Well at least I can arts meme now.

Is Jason loved for the memes?

I mean their Jannu that still stuns herself after her NP.

I'm glad that even with all the tertiaries that were brought into FGO, Arcueid still manages to be a popular demand.

Tell me /fgog/ what's the Silver servant that won't leave you alone in the gacha? For me it's Serenity and Deermut
>it's Arthur time they said
>he is better than Saber in every single way they said
>Not only Nasu but the fans too like him more they said

I really hope they make Jason at least a 4*

Arthur was Top 4 alongside Sakura, Shirou and Semi. Fifth was Ereshkigal, we don't know the placements of the rest.

>cool looking
>can produce weapons stronger than the original counterparts
you tell meq

These are all the fan favorites at the start of the year. DW still managed to fuck up almost all of them upon trying to implement them.

Take a seat next to Sakura.

And it'll be a while before they get the challenge quests where she really gets to shine.

He's also friends with favorites like Dantes and Andersen.

>Sakura
I'm sure they're all very happy

> no zealot, no richard
> but bagels is there
not bad

I'm pretty happy with the Abby I got.

wu is very cute

We don't know the placements of any of them

Based on previous thread's opinion looks like Summer Raikou is considered to be the best Lancer in the game.
If so many questions surface on this topic

What does it require to make SSR Lancers great again?
Is it really true that they are deliberating holding them back due certain servant?
Why do they do this? What's their end game?

I would like to know your opinion on this, guys. After all, It is an interesting one.

>cool looking
He looks like a monkey with the cartoon network logo for teeth

He's fujo fodder with Dantes and his gimmick is really cool

Hopefully Narita can make an exception for him

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting an Apoc event sometime 2018. We might get another gacha at the end of it's run since they left out Evil Cat and Sumanai.

Yeah I'm sure they liked purple Boudica.

Why do people like Jason? Wasn't her a dick to Medea?

Old man very soon
I have +400, i'll be able to roll both Eres-chan and Muramasa right?

That's Abigail though

>sakuraniggers shitposting this hard

Top 4 and Eresh being 5th was confirmed on radio.
Now that I think about it, is the radio still ongoing?

The meta is Buster and crits, because Merlin makes both disgustingly powerful. So you need a Lancer that at the very least has a crit weight up skill, preferably with an added crit strength to it.

I wasn't around when Parvati was released. Is she universally hated? I thought Sakurafags would love her if only because of her school uniform outfit.

I don't know either. He's pretty much an intolerable fuck who ruined Medea's life and ditched her for another woman. Pretty much as far away from a "hero" as anyone can be.

So? You know who else was a dick to Medea? The entire cast of F/SN. Even Redman, someone on her side like Jason, was a dick to her. Jason was just a bit more of a dick, that's all.

He's a cool guy when he is the underdog and Herk likes him a lot, was also going to trash his master for talking shit of him.

>rin gets a 5* archer who is pretty solid gameplay wise
>sakura gets a dumpster tier 4* lancer with garbage art
>rin is getting another 5* who is also a lancer
Man I feel sorry for sakurafags

Karna and Scat are the best Lancers for covering Divine enemies, giving them a situational usefulness over Jeanne Alter. Raikou has 4* stats and Tamamo suffers from demerits on her skills + no niche coverage.

>400 quartz
Hope you are ready.

Everyone fucking despised her and the artist got bullied off Twitter because of it. She got the shittiest artist, lazy design that was similar to what you get when you google "indian dress" in japanese, looks absurdly similar to Boudica, and has incredibly few lines compared to Ishtar. Also her Happy Birthday line is literally just
>Ah, Happy Birthday.

Nigger I have 902 quartz in stock I've been saving up for a few months just for Muramasa.

If I can't pull him I'll be salty enough to make the red sea look brackish. With 900+ quartz I'm basically guaranteed to pull him, right?Right?

>Fake Sakuras get a 5*, a pretty good Welfare and a nice Buster Gorilla 4*

Sure user, sure.
Yes but Radio user leaved us

The Pharaoh is absolute.

Wormcucks shitposted the artist's twitter and pixiv so much he had to close both of them.

Ironically he is pretty nice to Herc.

>Character that drives me insane and I can't stop shitposting when they're mentioned gets talked about in a non hateful way
>REEEEE ITS ALL LIES YOU"RE THE SHITPOSTERS REEE

They literally said it though

>Goemon: Speaking of which, there was no new 3* given away in Shinjuku.
>Shiokawa: That's a difference between part 1 and part 1.5. Part 1 was designed so that you got seven classes from the seven singularities, but part 1.5 is in a different position.
>Goemon: In our survey, there were many requests asking for Semiramis, Sakura, Shirou and Proto Saber. Ereshkigal was number 5.
>Shiokawa: Maybe because we said that Ereshkigal would not be out for a while, the pressure went down?
>Goemon: That's true, it's not like she will not be implemented. Personally, I am interested about Shitaya Noriko and Ogura Yui who have been listed as voice actors on the website.
>Shiokawa: Everyone whose name is there will have their turn. But... I don't know which month or which year that will be.

They also said shit like "people want us to buff Enkidu and MHXA? Those people just want their favorites to be the strongest in the game don't they?" as though they thought that we wanted them buffed because they were already good.

>the fake Sakuras are all better than the actual demiservant Sakura.
Really activates the almonds.

He's one of the only people Herc trusts and at his core he's a good guy who wants the best for his subjects.

The reason he's interesting is because even though he's a massive dickhead he's still a hero

Also all that business with Medea was Aphrodite and Hera's faults. He couldn't just tell Hera to break the spell on Medea, she would've killed his ass

>With 900+ quartz I'm basically guaranteed to pull him, right?Right?
No. Sauce ___Me ;_;

No. I like her.

>Worst girl gets worst demi-servant form and isn't even good in-gameplay

I see nothing wrong here.
This guy will probably be broken as hell in-gameplay. Based on the Emiya moment in chapter 2 I think it's safe to say he'll have a heavy single-target buster NP.

Yes they've been holding most single targets SSR Lancers back in favor of Scat because she is a poster servant, Sakurai wank and because Koyama has a lot of influence on DW somehow he pulled his strings to make Scats animations look better than servants that were going to come out even after her and his influence is shown in how Musashi also gets a unique gimmick skill when almost no one ever gets one of those. The only reason she isn't as good now is because break bars fucked her over without the devs realizing and because Tamamo Lancer works well with Merlin. A new good SSR lancer would need to be either exactly like Summer Raikou but with better stats or be compatible with arts memery and crits but that's not going to happen since they won't purposely make a good SSR Lancer

You shouldn't said that last part, you've just jinxed yourself.

>the shittiest artist

Nah, his NP is going to be Stella on steroids

>it's ok when Nasu does it

Who did you dump all of that for?

>somehow
He's a very high up employee at Type Moon. If Nasu can force them to make Merlin the best, why can't Koyama force his favorite to get shit too?

Takao is worse than Takahashi

>Shiokawa: Everyone whose name is there will have their turn
Hope is kindled

I wonder how Higashide feels about Apocrypha looking so fucking bad I know he fucked up writing it but seeing someone fucking up while animating it must suck for a writer

Tamamo has a massive anti-male bonus, which, with Merlin as her bitch, makes her much more useful for killing male divine Archers like Gil/Arjuna/Orion. Scat is the one with no niche if anything.

The character isn't hated, what's hated is the amount of effort put into the character and release. The entire thing was phoned in as shit like they just didn't care at all.

What's even shittier is that they probably won't realize WHY they got so much backlash, and will attribute it fans just not caring about the character anymore. No its just that they fucked up in every way releasing her.

Releasing her outside of an actual event so you get no actual showing for the character, the art is a phototrace of Boudica's art, the hair doesn't look right, the lines are boring and completely lacking, she doesn't talk to anyone in my room, she just got a shitty trial quest that was just about her knowing Medusa, the art was shit, there was no damn effort put into it.

They could fix this character mostly with one decent event, like they did with EMIYA Alter, but they're actively trying to not do it apparently.

Quetz.

You really shouldn't expect him to be good because of the story when things like Sumanai and Artoria exist.

>Takeuchi keeps drawing Shirou
Takeuchi really likes him, if I remember right he said that he and Gil were his favourite male characters to draw

this is retarded I swear, it should've at least a 12 turns cooldown

Higashide here, been talking with Nasu and he's going to pull some strings to make the Apocrypha collab event have Sieg as a Mashu-tier welfare.

>Ruined the game forever
>ok
No.

He'll probably be 5* Arash, or at least have massive demerits on his everything since he's all about his swords being monkey's paws.

What the fuck were they thinking putting this into the game? Any semblance of balance just fell apart.

MY HUSBAND LOOKS OKAY FUCK OFF YOU

Think we'll get Berserker Atalanta and Saber stol will be in Aop collab?

Tamamos bonus is NP only, Scats applys to all damage ...

For a second I saw Boudica here. I need to get that checked out.

>...
Merlin more than makes up for the difference.

Also something that could have saved her was being decent in battle, but they couldn't even do that much. Its like they tried to make her terrible in that regard as well.

I don't know why they went out of their way that much to sabotage it.

Thank you for ruining the balance of this shitty mobage forever Nasu.