gwentup.com/report/2017/26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Foltest

2nd for OTP

nice digits

>playing the trilogy for the first time
>Witcher 1 Act 2
>Mfw having to choose between Elf Qaeda or tip top bro Siegfried

On one hand, helping the subhuman filth would probably result in a favor I could call in later but probably result in the death of my boy. On the other hand if I don’t help them I’ll likely get harrassed all the fucking time by those treehuggers which is something I probably don’t need on a blind hard mode run. Fuck.

Are you prepared for the Spawnarietta of tomorrow?

Geralt and Triss OTP

> Elf Qaeda

This bit is genuinely spooky. I wonder if it's intentional that Geralt goes for his steel sword when he enters the room - showing that he suspects a mundane explanation rather than it being a legit ghost, even though he's still technically wrong because it's still caused by something you'd use a silver sword on.

I want to fuck Ciri

So who is this chick and what did she do

variety.com/2017/tv/news/netflix-witcher-lauren-schmidt-hissrich-1202630021/

Will this be a good adaption

>Who is this chick
A nobody
>What did she do
Write some episodes of some show i've never seen
>Will this be good
Probably not

I really dislike the design of The Guardian

Why? And how?

I don't know, but to be fair, before TW series, if you'd asked "who is this guy/guys?" about anyone involved in the series, you'd have no good answer. You wouldn't think that these various Poles would end up writing a game that is regarded as one of the best RPGs ever made.

All TW Netflix series has to do is maintain a similar atmosphere to the games and it'll be great. It's not as if the game have airtight writing and consistency.

Co-exec producer on Daredevil seems to be her best thing.

imdb.com/name/nm1274355/

first step to improving gwent is removing muzzle from the game

I literally can't bring myself to help scoia'tel instead of siegfried and roche.
I've played through witcher 1 three times and witcher 2 twice and I haven't seen scoia'tel paths once.

pff muzzle is weak just run muzzle to counter it :^)

Iorveth's path is worth it. Not because of the Scoia'tel, fuck them, but you get to see a new city, Saskia, Philippa, see Triss gets decompressed naked and have fun with some trolls.Also, you can't fully understand Witcher 2 story unless you see both paths.

What Triss mod
Th-they aren't normally that big, are they?

This was terrible
Iorveth has objectively the better path but I can never make myself abandon Broche

And in TW1 it's bad because until act 4, your only insights into the two sides are Good Guy Siegfried and Douche Nozzle Yaevinn

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/725/?

Don't you also have to do the Iorveth path to do the succubus quest?

I think I prefer the flow of the Roche path; the Iorveth one feels weird as it goes from him being this guerilla dickhead who's attacking innocent people (possibly) to now you're in a stone dwarf city. The latter location also feels kind of thrown together, as well. Not as bad as the last act's area, which was obviously rushed through in a few days, but somewhat in that direction.

But then the Saskia and Phillipa stuff feels more pivotal than Henselt being angry and Demavend being creepy and odd.

Henselt was genuinely enjoying himself up until that attempt at his life.

>Emyr
>Emyr
>Emyr
>Emyr

Holy fucking shit remove spies please

where's a good place to steal this game

don't worry user they'll just powercreep the rest of the archetypes to be on par

I've truly given up on Gwent.

I feel like there's 0 hope

new upcoming mode should be fun
also the singleplayer stuff
too bad they're gonna take too long to release them

They've killed their game off before it even got a fucking chance.

WHY RELEASE 100+ CARDS IF MORE THAN HALF ARE MEANT FOR YOUR DRAFT MODE WHICH ISN'T EVEN READY

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK THIS COMPANY NEVER MAKE AN ONLINE GAME EVER AGAIN

>NR supporters get both premium lugos and dijkstra
>SK gets 100 dust
I feel sorry for them.

Anyone got a link to the Dark Horse comics?

SK should at least get Lugos

The fuck is this

It's sad that people thought Skellige had a chance at all with how cancerous NR is

What are you talking about? This is their 3rd great success after their MOBA and the board game.

>Be a skellige longswords player
>dont expect to win this dumb little event
>We lose as expected
>NR babbies get Lugos and Dijkstra

>they still play gwent

Not seeing much Emyr, literally everyone is playing NR

I came here to ask if others got Lugos too but yeah. So weird they gave two premiums for such a stupid broken event.

I didn't realise the northern realms were so fucked up

>page trissfu

>1984
>pentas
its official triss is the best girls.

New to the series, at around the beginning of the first game, and I just fucked Vesna the barmaid, but from the tutorial of the game I thought it was implied there's something between Geralt and Triss, so why are you then able to fuck other women?

Is this ever addressed? Am I wrong to assume they're in a relationship, or is their relationship just open or what? Maybe I should continue to just play the game for my answer but the fact I could fuck somebody that wasn't Triss is surprising to me.

Triss is a slut who wants Geralt's dick. They fucked once before, but Geralt regrets it. That's the extent of their relationship.

Geralt has a more serious relationship with another woman, but he has amnesia at the time of Witcher 1, so she's out of the picture.

TW1 is full of sex options. Gerlat can fuck half the game with no consequence.The two main romances are Triss and Shani. Of course, if you want, you can stay loyal to Triss. She's the main romance option in all 3 games.

>I thought it was implied there's something between Geralt and Triss,
kek

Why the fuck is getting to GM so absurdly hard? Not only do I need to win against top 300 people in the world but I also need to win substantially more than I lose. Shit is annoying as fuck.

Only ~400 people hit GM last season. You don't just need to win against top 300 players, you need to BE a top 300 player.

Who do you think am I playing to get there?

Well of course. If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best. It wouldn't be an accomplishment if it wasn't hard. Eventually, you'll be beating top 100 or even top 10 players without thinking much of it.

I am used to beating the best players from pro ladder. I am just not used to doing it that consistently. Makes me a bit depressed thinking that I might never hit GM.

It gets easier to climb as the season progresses. If you're struggling to hit GM now, wait until the last 3 or 4 days of the season.

Maybe you're right. My biggest problem is that climbing makes me anxious and I just retreat to pro ladder where games are just as fun but no pressure. Every game I play on normal ladder I expect a losing streak. Thought I am basically always climbing.

By the way, is it just me or is ladder 90% foltest/henselt with a dash of mill and spies?

See:

From previous thread: >Aen Elle Elves, Wild Hunt/Red Riders personnel, and Wild Hunt Navigators who've likely visited modern day 21st century worlds such as our current day Earth? For that matterits safe to say there are Aen Elle Elves, Wild Hunt dudes and Navigators who're very familiar and probably even well versed in modern day 21st century culture, norms and even fucking memes.

So I guess its safe to say or imagine some Aen Elle Elves and Wild Hunt personnel walking around with things like a smartphone or MP3 or a camera. Probably go down like this:

>"This thing is called a 'cellphone' or 'smartphone' as some would say. It is a device that humans essentially consider a part of their everyday lives as it is a machine used for communications and entertainment. Dh'oine are honestly this materialistic that they cannot live the rest of their lives without these cellphones, the 'internet', and credit bank cards... Oh be right back guys, this cellphone, or smart phone- whatever. That I've acquired from one of the many worlds throughout the multiverse just informed me that I have to collect my daily lootbox."

>"So mister navigator, when will you tell us about that Green Frog meme thing that humans from a world literally called Earth worship and idolize?"

>That is a story for another day."

I'd say, I support this idea and to be honest in my opinion it would make sense wouldn't it? The Wild Hunt Navigators and or Wild Hunt/Red Riders members are not only badass warrior elves, but are also explorers who explore the multiverse. And one of the many worlds they'd explore and or discover would be modern day 21st century worlds just like our current day Earth.

And like what the user said from the previous posted qouted, it'd probably be unsurprising or understandable to see some Wild Hunt Navigators and or other Aen Elle elves be flaunting and holding cellphones/smarthphones, MP3 music players, and other hand held gadgets.

Everyone on reddit crying about mill I only play that fucking NR. I wish I met those "despicable" mill players.

>cont.

And who knows? Maybe Avvalac'h has also went to modern day 21st century worlds like our current day Earth when helping to hide Ciri from The Hunt. And Ciri herself pretty much implied that she did went to a modern day 21st century world similar to our current day Earth when hiding from Wild Hunt, along with also hiding in a some underwater Atlantis type of world.

And this makes me wana wish and want a spin-off story about some Wild Hunt Navigators, Wild Hunt Members and other Aen Elle elves sharing tales about the multivers, different worlds. And sharing tales about how interesting modern day 21st century worlds such as our Earth is. With the technology and machinery we use, them making fun or our materialistic lifestyles and love for gadgets, vidya, TV, the internet and memes. And maybe the next time there's another Witcher game/comic/or animated feature that'd features going to Tir Nia Lia, we'd be seeing Aen Elle elves fucking around with and tinkering with electronic devices, machinery and probably a car that some Navigators gathered from one of the modern 21st century worlds they've explored.

And Ge'els would probably be drawing and sketching in a Wacom tablet.

strawpoll.com/r4h9rp4c
strawpoll.com/r4h9rp4c
strawpoll.com/r4h9rp4c

Ciri and Yens bushes, black and white pubes makes for the best color combo. And just imagine them scissoring!

Wew reddit sure filled up with apologists in the last few days. Gonna be fun when the next batch of cards is gonna be inevitably disappointing as well.

What is wrong woth the game design all of a sudden? Even the cards that aren't Spawn based are badly designed. Holy shit, Shilard and Vandergrift are turbocancer

Did brainlets suddenly leave reddit? Because every person that overreacted to spawn cards is a degenerate moron with 2 brain cells left in their dumb head.

gerald yrden solo kills half of the archetypes that exist in the game right now. I hope that card never gets released.

Say that again in a few weeks when some of the spawn cards bleed over into competitive play because there is no other way to play them yet

PLAYER STORIES
L
A
Y
E
R

S
T
O
R
I
E
S

Yeah and they will be complete garbage there. If any of those cards will be legit good in constructed expect it to be nerfed within a week.

WE HEARTHSTONE NOW!

>tfw mill player gives you 4 Farseers totaling 5 on the table so that even your dead tutor spells are worth 10 points each

Ita sort of a deep cut. But Vernossiel, the even girl from the early game . Just imagine the garden of hair this babe has

That's optimistic. With CDPR's history of patching things way too late, why do you think they'd drop hotfixes after a week?

Because they did it few month ago? When they released a patch with broken tremmors they nerfed it in less than a week.

Reveal or Mill?

Shilard gets reworked in the first major patch after this update, I'm sure. They ditched Donar's old ability because it was unfun and Shilard is basically twice as bad. I'm not even sure how he slipped through testing.

Tremors were an obvious oversight though. It was so easily abuseable and rampant that it had to be fixed. These spawn cards are shitty design and might be strong, but they certainly won't be broken enough to be nerfed immediately

Mill reminds more of an exploit rather than honest playing.

Go for Reveal, please. Milling is not fun for you either as you make one game take 20-30 minutes.

Mill is a waste of time for everyone involved, and winning as mill as nothing to do with skill, but is more or less a matter of deckbuilding. A mill player gets fucked in the ass by 40 card NR decks, but wins easily against hyper thinning decks built around consistent draws. It really is a shit match up

>winning as mill has nothing to do with skill
>is more or less a matter of deckbuilding
Both of those apply to all decks in Gwent you mong.

I'm fairly certain a normal, consistent deck has a chance against all other normal decks, whereas a mill deck auto wins agains hyper thinners and loses against big decks. Playing mill isn't like playing against other decks. The battle is already decided at the deck selection screen. Sure, there are decks that hard counter certain other decks, but it's not nearly as much of a one sided slaughter as mill vs. thinning matches

Point is, they can fix shit if they want. Now, the whole community is crying about spawn mechanic introducing insane rng into the game. Devs assure everyone with all their might that those are not intended to be competitive. Imagine a scenario where they come out and some of them are actually competitive. Reddit would go insane and pappa CDPR would run to the rescue as soon as the unison cries of virgin plebs became unbearable. Those cards would be viable for at most a whole patch which is around 1 month.

I'm new to Gwent, coming from Hearthstone I'm amazed by the quality of the game.
Is everyone on ladder playing Monster or Skellige?

Mill can easily auto-lose against any deck with bad draws and get neutralized by blocking Avallach.

But you are right in a sense that Mill relies more on the deck alone that normal decks.

actually NR is the most common ATM. but that's on higher levels

You can go here to see what people are playing at your MMR range: gwentup.com/report/2017/26

Have you ever played an actual card game or just HS which does not really count?

Ciri looks so much better without makeup on

Monsters and Skellige are the most common starter factions as their base value is pretty insane. Skellige doesn't even need good golds to have a pretty decent deck.

So, cats. Sensitive to magic, absorb magical energy as well. Lots of people say and believe that cats have nine lives, this myth came about since cats could drop from the top of a tall tree and have no broken bones or limbs and could walk and sprint away like it was nothing, but it's actually because of their physiology and biology, and size that allows them to survive some heights, not all but some. Sure if they weighed more than 15 kilos they'd drop like a rock and get their guts splattered all over the place.
What if, they don't have nine lives, but live nine Times instead?

I'll continue later, my cat seems to need something.

Used to play magic and stopped in 2015 after 5 years or so, tried various tcgs online but mainly Hearthstone
I really like the game so far

Wrong pic

She looks very... ugly...

Though the same applies to all women when they wash their faces.

It's an improvement but she still has too much and looks like a caricaturish whore.

>Monster or Skellige
Because they have most Brainlet decks of Gwent, the more you climb the more you will see thinking man Nilfgaard and stupid OP tempo Northern Realms