Circe: 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR-Z92eXVoo
youtube.com/watch?v=SraE2jHMr0o
fgo-sanrio-shop.athree3.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, I get that it wasn't your cup of tea and that's alright. But I think I can make this work. Backtrack to right around the point where Arthur has just fired the first Excaliblast at the Beast. The Beast's awakening is much too close to completion and Excalibur fails in vanquishing the monster. The Beast starts exerting its malignant Authority over the humans of Tokyo, turning them to evil and suffering, but Ayaka is unaffected. She rushes to Arthur's side and you get some emotional bullshit. Then they starts glowing and Arthur, both of them reacting with surprise before quickly composing themselves and smiling at each other, then turning to face the Beast.

Ayaka and Arthur then sing a power ballad while holding hands. Ayaka's relic, Arthur's Excalibur, and the strong feelings of love between these two people all react in combination with each other to radiate Excalibur's gathered hopes and wishes over the the people of Tokyo through the ballad, nullifying the Beast's Authority and freeing the meek of the Evil One's yoke. Arthur then readies Excalibur again, this time aiming for the Greater Grail rather than the creature born from it, and he obliterates the miracle machine in a grand flash of light. The Beast, still incomplete and now without its incubator and anchor, seemingly disintegrates (though it's actually banished, as we know).

Finish off with some lovey-dovey bullshit and Arthur fading away with a promise that they'll meet again.

Take notes from the finale of Rock & Rule:
youtube.com/watch?v=aR-Z92eXVoo

How do you like it? Concrit only.

Why won't you let us die?

All three of the boys look REALLY similar. And handsome.

Boudica's saggy tits.

We already have quick Merlin.

Post your earliest screenshots

BBBBB servant with a passive that makes him gain NP charge the more damage he deals with a single card

Isn't sad Altera?
That they won't ever love you as much as the CCC crew?

Merlin is a better Quick Merlin than Osakabe will ever be.

Is Merlin an NP passive?

The cutest

Use Wu, NEEThime, and Quick Servant of your choice

Which one would you bully the hardest?

We have "Increase a certain card type's critical damage" and "Increase a certain card type's star absorption" effects in the game already. We really do have the potential to make Quick not suck with new Servants.

Convince me not to start spending for Abigail

Best Mom thread
I'm sorry, user! I have been quite busy lately and I could not deliver Mom's words to you. But don't worry! I have cleared everything and I shall continue to communicate her thoughts and will.
Have a great day and always remember she loves you!

I used up all my 430 free quartz and no abby
I can get 60 more thought pending interludes and free quests.
If I fail, how much money should I spend?
I can't believe that almost after 500 quartz I didn't even got choco caster either.

she's cute

literally no reason not to

Serenity

Follow your heart

Why waste your quartz on a flavor of the month that will soon go stale, when the next one is just around the corner?

CCC has 2 male and female servants just put some pandering lines for both genders here and there, have a tragic love story as the main plot that appeals to both, expand the character of an already very popular one and profit you have a nice and beloved game

>excited about all the free FP
>over 450k
>roll the FP gacha
>9 copies of giganigga
>no ushiwakamaru
Life is suffering, lads.

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

I can't.

>New servants are flavor of the month
>Old servants are bait
Is there any reason to roll for anything

youtube.com/watch?v=SraE2jHMr0o

>Hans when media is literally the best f2p caster.

>Fleshed out game where you spend thirty hours with the servant of your choice and grow close
vs
>Game that revolves around Nero, where the ultimate conclusion is that you have to love Nero, Altera is more of a side show in her own game that you barely explore, please love Nero already. Final ending Altera is only your daughter and you must wife Nero

Geez its almost like treatment might be different or something. None of the Extella servants really got half the treatment as previous extra games. At least Extella/Links might fix things since they seem to be focusing heavily on just one servant in that game.

Your dick.

fgo-sanrio-shop.athree3.com/
MERCH MERCH BUY MORE MERCH WE EVEN GOT A 2nd PART OF THE SANRIO COLLAB WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS BUCKS GOY

holy shit I'm hot

STOP LEWDING ME!

>thirty hours
I don't even know why I picked this arbitrary amount of time when I know its wrong.

Shit tier luck, huh?

NOBU a CUTE(fake)

Why is she so dumb? She can plan and set up a mass assassination, but she can barely put two and two together.

BLACKED

What servants get hit the hardest due to restrictions of being summoned in the class system? Herk and Artoria are no brainers, Siegfried also looks like he loses a lot without his cape and non spammable Balmung why the fuck he is summoned without his dragon core even and Gil at first sounds he wouldn't loose much thanks to GoB but apparently Caster class really limits him
Help water got into my ears when I was showering and it won't get out

>We got a Sanrio collab to make a Tokyo station collab
How deep can we go?

Achilles when?

>What servants get hit the hardest due to restrictions of being summoned in the class system?
Canonically Cu.

h-hello?

Curries, definitely. Those fuckers would have hundreds of weapons if they weren't forced into classes.

Apo collab next year

FemMC lands bitches even when she's comatose.

Reminder Gilgamesh (serio) is nothing compared to Lancelot (encabronado)

Makes me want to post THAT

Just like Ushi

after best boy agamemnon

the assassination was probably accidental

Leave Christmas to me!

I prefer this one desu also why would melvin have a pic of gil? I thought it was a gilfag falseflagging as a jetfag.

Are you going to roll for her Summer version, user?
She is the best Lancer in the game, after all.
You are not a peasant SSR Lancer user, are you?

NOT SO FAST

So I've been away for the past two weeks or so and just wondering how good is the gaijin loli in the non-existant meta.

I suppose she's now in the same position as BB as a unique to her own class but not sure about the skills and NP charge rate. NP charge rate has been noted to be nearing dogshit by some and she has a buster up but with one B card + NP. Should I try getting her just for the anti gorrila advantage or wait for eresh?

Is Archer nobu supposed to have decent tits like the zerk one ??

OSSOI.

She's meh. Decent in Arts teams but not super good.

I was spooked by Enkidu twice rolling for her so no

>gameplayfags

She'd probably be amazing if her skill timer count downs weren't so high, but they are.

Go home Gil

avatar fagging is a bannable offense you know

She's good for Arts teams due to her first skill and destroys Berserkers.

Greeting virgin user, do you have a moment to talk about wonderful and glorious MILFs that you could have gotten away with ?

Could Vlad, either with Romania buff or with the Legend of Dracula buff, have beaten Karna? I know Shirou and others felt Siegfried, Achilles and Vlad could match Karna, but after everything I have doubts.

Like, possibly he could if he kept impaling from the inside, but I don't see Vlad defending against the godspear. And Karna could burn the stakes from the inside. Likewise, Karna at least in the anime, easily stopped Dracula.

I love this meme.

Reminder to peasants following fake deities
This is the only God you'll ever need and love

Should've gone into heat and rape him right there.

But I'm pure not slutty.

And It's over.
Someday I'll get around typesetting it

Boudica’s vengeance

I need more

Why does mine look a little different from yours ?

>avatarfagging
>literally just posts one image
Say that to faggots like Azalea or literally any /alterfag/

Why does she look like that red riding hood girl from RWBY

>internet arguments won
Fixed

>Can X beat Karna
No he is just that wanked
>Can X beat Karna if lots of plot bullshit happen so that the protagonists can win while Karna still looks strong
Yes but there will be lots of bullshit and the story just starts getting silly at some point

I don't think anyone really believes that.

Not with that historical track record

>rolled 300 quartz for her on her solo rate up
>four other 4* and a maid.
>scrounged up 30 quartz for one last try
>another maid.

Who tf is Azalea ? Is he supposed to be a legendary NA cuck much like that Ziss fellow ??

What part of you makes you think that Vlad's two whole stakes were going to stand up to Kundala? Legend of Dracula VS Karna powered by Feend is the only fight that Vlad can maybe take, but even then Vlad never actually hurt Karna and if it's solo Karna can probably actually use Noble Phantasms.

The point of that fight was that Vlad, even with the buffs he had, even with the mana he had, was just plain not enough to stand up to Karna. It was to establish how absurdly powerful Karna was so it would be even more impressive when Sieg won.

>mfw doing free quests for quartz
there's no reason to make each one 3 runs instead of just one

If he's not a vampire then Karna isn't super effective against him(although fire still kinda hurts most things), but Vlad was already kinda going all out with his NP and Karna still wasn't going to use Vasavi. The only way he'd win is if Karna was prevented from using Vasavi for the remainder of the fight, maybe if he thought it would kill his master due to using too much prana.

If Karna refuses to use his NP, then yes Vlad would have whittled him down with enough time.

Here have more.

>Currently at office
>A fucker somehow open FGO with volume
There is no escape

OOC gabage

Remember Kundala? Karna was about to use that from like three steps away. There's no real situation where Karna loses out to Vlad if he's got his armor and a decent mana supply, though Jinako's Karna probably would end up getting beaten.

Be honest user. Would you not a delusional mentally ill hag?

>whaled almost all my money for the month for Abby

Good thing I don't celebrate Christmas in my home this year

Shout "Stop wasting your money on gacha shit."