Previous Thread: Holy grail edition

========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/htmlview#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do I find the mysterious parts for the Nopon shrine quest?

>Rolling cores on the Zekenator
I feel my sanity slipping.

I have been fighting these Phantasms for 15 minutes and they KEEP SUMMONING! How do I win?!

I keep killing but they keep respawning them!

>playing Morag myself because she's cool and dodges bosses' big dick moves with sick arts
>fucking Rex won't stop walking into AOE after I position myself away from him
Kill me
I'm functionally invincible but he wants to facefuck these giant monsters

git gud

chain attacks

Fifth for best girl

If you find a legendary core crystal from a chest or as a first-time-reward for killing a unique enemy, please post it so we can add it to the docs. This can be useful for those hoping to get a 4th or 5th overdrive before finishing the game.

Are Pyra's tits firm or squishy

For those of you that finished the game what level were you at?
I'm getting close to 70 and I'm doing sidequests. I'm afraid I'll be super overleveled by the time I get to the end.

I believe they stop spawning after a certain time. I didn't do anything fancy like chain attacks and I ended up beating them after about 30 mins.

who /king/ here

that majesty
that presence
that personal skill: peasant swerve

>do the Clear Cristal quest
>see Theory in it which has been my favorite designed blade since its twitter reveal
>get excited and do the quest as fast as I can
>get her sister(?) but not her
>quests ends with no clue on how to get her
This isn't fair, how am I supposed to get Theory now?

I was at 67. It wasn't incredibly hard then.

Sorry I forgot to make the OP.
I was going to add this link into the new one, but got cought up in blowing shit up with chain attacks.

Please add this next time if I don't make it next.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#

I was 69, but I was gimping myself on purpose so that I wouldn't just out pace the game.

pyra best

isn't it in the link pastebin already?

Am I really gonna have to play a ton of this Tiger Tiger shit

agree

65, and I never did sidequests or grinded.

Is it? It's a different XB2 Doc.
I would have suspected it be below the one we're currently building.

I think it's best just to link to the old /xbcxg/ op as a pastebin, OP real estate is getting limited

It's shit. You need to use Praxis until she has a good chunk of her affinity unlocked, and if you want Theory to be any good you have to get Praxis to rank 5, which takes 10k trust.

Lvl70, and it was the sweet spot. Don't go any higher otherwise the boss will be even easier than he already is.

Let's talk about Floren's running animation.

Finished it at 70, and it was pretty easy so it'll be a piece of piss for you.

Stuff Praxis full of cakes and get to chapter 7.

yes you do

That's literally the first link in the pastebin in the OP, shellhead

The link you provided is the XBX general doc though, which

I beat the game without playing it after the first time.

Just run Rex/Nia/Morag instead
On a second playthrough, do Tora/Rex/Morag when you have more tolerance for Tora Tora

Meant to post this one. I don't know how I managed to post the /xbcxg/ one.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/htmlview#

>Rex/Nia/Morag
I call that one, Rex's harem.

whats dagas fav art item?

Give me one good reason why Nia couldn't just share with Pyra and Mythra.

Thanks. Finally got through it!

We already link to this from the XC2 info doc, if we link to that in the OP we may as well link to the other linked doc in the XC2 info doc. Depends on how much space is left in the OP.

How many cakes we are talking about for her affinity?
I should start stacking them now.

Anyone know if a good spot to get Gold Chips? There's that place with the flying whales over the cloud sea but trying to pull them onto land takes forever.

That seems unnecessary, and you can only hold 99 of an item anyway

Lots.
It doesn't have to be cake, just pouch items.

Nia is better than this and Pyra and especially Mythra aren't.

Well don't you think it's a little odd to have two docs then? One with technically more information than the other?
If we have two why hide one when we advertise the other in the OP
Would be smarter to either hide both or show both.

Okay, I'm not doing that. How else can you get quick and easy affinity?

Anyone know where the hobby shop is at Tantal?

Every other way is at least an order of magnitude slower.

>How do I get quick and easy affinity
>Not like that though

Feed Praxis cake! Feed Praxis LOTS of cake!

Pyra and Mythra are sisters, and incest is the purest form of love.

>467 slices of cake
requesting art of the entire cast trying to force feed a panicking Praxis cake
and not in the creepy fetish way

Is it really the best way?
Feeding her with 1,100 cakes sounds tedious on its own, you can only buy like 10 at a time.

For as much as people have complained about how hard it is to play 2, honestly I'm having a funner time just because I can actually view all the H2H without dealing with the horse shit from 1 and I'm not being locked out of the main story like X just for accessing some side content when I get bored. I'm so glad they addressed those things. If only they'd just patch the map or something, I'd be dandy. That and gacha/overdrive issue which could also use a patch.

Well you'll have more than that if you're using her in battle too. Her final affinity lock requires 9,800 points, though, and you get 9 per cake. If you have deeds you can hold more at once.

Is this choice important? Start of chapter 8
Pyra or Mythra? Is this who I pick as my waifu?

People could always raise her bond normally up to chapter 7 when you can do her sister quest, no need to do it from 0 just when you get her.
That way it could be only 200 slices of cake, which should be easier.

Choose whatever your heart says. It also contributes to the ending.

Sure, but correction: There are 3 docs. We should link to all 3 in the OP rather than having one that links to the other 2, which is what we currently have.

I wish H2H scenes were included in the event theatres. A lot of them are really interesting regarding some characters.

Or maybe just combine the useful information into the one we have in the OP for editing, and then get rid of the other two.

>he fed Praxis cake
>he doesn't know that their are countless pouch items that give 12-15 trust while cake only gives 9
>he doesn't know that using a favorite item is the wrong way to go because then you have to listen to the dialogue cue, doubling the amount of time it takes to use the pouch item

Man if someone tells you to jump off a bridge...

wtf Monolift, shit got real dark all the sudden.

What items might those be?

The groups down there, I want to be included.

She probably could, but one, you are asking a lot of development from Rex, who is only 15 and really new to the idea of a serious relationship and two, you would more or less have to convince Mythra and Pyra of it. Both of who have never had their own bodies and now have to share Rex themselves. You are asking them to allow a third into the mix when everything is already super complicated.

I wouldn't have minded them going more into detail on Blade and Driver marriage though, since most Drivers have more then one Blade. It shouldn't be that unheard of.

show your proofs

Give me one good reason why Pyra and Mythra couldn't just share Nia?

>You have to eat all the cake

I'm not even sure if they would be able to share between themselves to begin with. They were already considered as different persons by the group before, and now that they have their own body, I have hard time imagining a menage a trois.

>all the people last thread saying XCX's armor was bad
What the fuck, XCX's armor designs were great. They went from practical to tacticool to anime as fuck. Then you had fanservice from bunnysuits to swimwear and then plain casual wear if having a squad of schoolgirls or tuxedo-wearing dudes is more your style. They didn't force you to choose between cosmetics and gameplay either because they had fashion armor. And in the context of XB2 where they finally added a theater mode they'd be even better, giving characters dumb clown hats during serious scenes never gets old.

XB1's armor had a lot of shit especially most of the heavy armor designs (although it also had gems like Durian Riki) but I'm baffled that anyone would be dissatisfied with XBX's armor.

likelihood of a performance patch for xb2?

Cross your fingers every time there's an update patch for the DLC.

>already put out an Expansion Pass with no substantial content, so they're confirmed to be working on the game for another year or so
>Switch has had multiple performance patches for games
>Mono has always been obsessed with technical performance in their games and pushing the limits (see: 'open area RPG' on the Wii and then fucking 3DS, everything about X)
I'd be genuinely surprised if they didn't fix the memory leak stuff and patch up some other aspects to be less obnoxious (item collection for instance).

I'm pretty sure the people last thread were complaining about the XB1 armor. I don't get why anyone would shit on the XBX armor, most are well designed and the option to wear armor just for the fashion was brilliant.

They will. Nintendo will be pissed as hell if they don't address it and at some point we'll get updates to the game and then more DLC rolls in since they want it to keep selling.

Fan la Norne is wife material!

She's coffin material.

X was OK, but people were talking about paying for shit, and I dunno if I would for just sort any generic orange swimsuit. I'd need some custom designed underwear from Saito before I open up my wallet for the girls. But yeah, the original game just had recolors and wierd looking shit. I really just wanted Shulk in his original outfit, but obviously you don't want to do that.

I just want blades to be fixed. Not that they're broken, but everything around them is filled with waiting times
>Wait for your blade to say hello
>Wait for your blade to use field skills
>Wait summon
>Wait goodbye
>Wait affinity
>Wait more affinity
>Wait for your blade to run off on a mission
>Wait for Ursula to improve
>Wait for Kosmos get

Mother fucker I wanted that request. Come on Veeky Forums make it happen. but not in a fetish way either

I still need to feed her some more myself, but I just checked the first thing in my drinks tab, Frozen Odifa, and it gave 15.

By now you could have just tried a few things yourself, anons, there are lots of options. We don't know what determines the trust value of pouch items, anyway, so more datapoints for figuring out a pattern would be useful.

Delete.

Connecting Praxis to an espresso machine via fire hose!

Spicy.

>Herald leaves during her subquest
>Can't get her back until you do a merc mission that requires 3 Str 35+, 2 bitballs, and 2 ether cannons

Welp. I just lost my main blade for probably the rest of the game, unless I spend a few hours core crystal farming.

How are you guys doing.

Stuff like dismissing right after summoning or skipping merc mission completion would help. Field skill checks should move at the higher speed (the one that occurs if you press buttons during it to move it along) by default. And for the love of god, don't lock control or freeze the game to let quotes play. I don't need to hear Newt's full speech every time I salvage. The game has enough audio clipping issues as it is without 5 people chiming in for a field check, or picking 6 people quickly for a merc mission.

Pyra is cute. CUTE!

>100+ legendary cores
>Level 99 and on chapter 6
Obtained every other Rare blade and many Common blades with level 5 orb master
>Still no sign of Kosmos

Should I just give up and finish the story first?

thirding these
where are drawfriends when we need them

I cant play this game on dub without thinking about Limmy's Show

Sometimes, I find her 3D model even cuter than Saito's design, which is very rare when it comes to anime design modelized in 3D.

forgive me... master...
but i have to use... "That Move"...

>he doesn't remember the majority of X's side quests
why don't you come over to our Water Refinery center and come take a shower, senpai?
It's completely safe.

I think the modeling team did a fantastic job of taking all the blade designs into 3D, with a slight exception of Sephie because I think she has waaaaaay too much blush compared to her sexy art.

Now you've gone and made her mad.

Beat the game, now level 81, so I can do some end game stuff. Still trying to grind some blades first though. At least the ones I wanna use for reals. One of them is Ursula