He called me a BagHolder

> He called me a BagHolder

BAY shill here

How Big League mad are you that you didn't take me seriously earlier this month? I told all of you faggots but you never, ever listen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TbbvXK5QS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand what you are implying

I listened senpai still holding strong

Thank you, can't believe the audacity of these fucking Fudders. Literal retarded Chinese people.

I sold my 10K bag just before the moon because I listened to a Veeky Forums shill who said it's a niche piece of shit and will never take off

Didn't lose much but fuck, man. It was the first time Veeky Forums failed me

You failed Veeky Forums.

Not the other way around.

Tbh that's exactly what you get and deserve for not listening to me. I was the one arguing with that guy in that thread. He didn't even have any points. He just said "Oh new innovative features? Yawn. Nobody cares lol". and didn't even suggest any alternatives. Fuck you for listening to him i'm glad you're still poor desu that guy wasn't even good at arguing.

Dubs of truth.
>mfw this shoots up to the outter rim like PIVX did

Holding from 352 says man. Going to buy more at the end of the dip. Staking them as well. We're going to a dollar bro.

Sorry man but Bitgay sucks. Don't see Bitgay keeping these prices, it will collapse eventually. It's a house made out of cards. Their website is nice, good marketing, but their ideas and platform is shit.

I'm glad I got out DESU. This is a house of cards.

you're right
is it still too late to get in?

Nope. try to get in around 900-950 sats.

>nice website
>good marketing
This is how you spot the shill. The site sucks and the marketing isn't there yet.

Their website looks great. Their actual platform however, does not.

Even david says the website needs to be updated kys

Who cares what he says. The website looks good compared to other crypto projects

Hang yourself

Hey listen if you want to keep shilling and conning people into Bitgay scam be my guest. But I'll make sure to make a told you so thread when Bitgay collapses.

youtu.be/2TbbvXK5QS8

just a little bit more and your dear developer will cash out his 100 million coins and crash the market and retire

and you are left holding those bags

Just cashed out. I dont see it going farther than this.

JUST

Congrats, you're retarded AND poor.

This guy again. LMAO.

I believed in bay from your threads and seeing it go up and also eth from last year at 3 or 4 dollars made me kick my own ass and finally get into crypto. I fear its too late for me now with so many missed opportunities.