/wfg/ - Warframe General

FAVORITE edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.6.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/891096-plains-of-eidolon-update-2260-hotfix-22601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Should I get into warframe or is it too late?

hey guys
stealth rework when?

It's never too late. That doesn't mean you should do it.

What should I do then?

>almost 2018
>people still use stance combos

get in to the game? are you retarded or just confused?

>Hai-Luk has a noggle
>Hok has a noggle
>fucking KONZU has a noggle
>no S N A C K noggle
ONE JOB

>being a scripting slide attack faggot
>thinking you're not a shitter

I don't script.
I'm destroying my wrists perfectly fine without scripting thank you very much.
oh god it hurts so bad.

stay away, you'll end up loving it for 200 hours but then you'll just be angry about it for 1000 more

If you have a life you'll very slowly progress by farming now and then but ultimately having fun with the limited amount of things easily accessible. If you don't have a life you'll just obsess over collecting every frame and weapon, leveling them up, and in the end wondering fruitlessly how to have fun with all the things you just collected

got sucked into a random ship
the awkward confused silence was deafening

>WTB paris prime string
>I have one
>5 plat
>sure
>*goes afk*
reeeee

how's your chinese chicken mmo treating you?

>fucked up clown Vauban and a Kohm
Good man

>the only way to viably play valkyr is still war cry
>hysteria is so fucking gutted it stops being effective after lvl 100 enemies

I wish valk didn't suck so fucking much

in case it wasn't clear I was the one selling here

Is that a fucking cameltoe?
Wtf DE

I miss when she could redcrit with naramon hysteria and didn't suffer sixteen stacking energy drain auras with a fucking 600% ramp-up cost

>or is it too late

More like too early. Majority of us here are just waiting for the game to actually be fun or have actual end game content. It has a great foundation but it needs a shit tons more polish.

>2011+7
>DE still dont know how to implement melee combat properly
shiggy diggy. Someone needs to throw Devil May Cry 3 and 4 into their building and force them to play it.

I wish valkyr was themed to be like a valkyrie.

I miss when you could be in hysteria essentially forever so even if you did poop damage you could at least claim you were immortal

>le (you)

Vasto
riven is mandatory though

>Mag's bra size is 32H
Wtf

>scanned like 20 kavats and still no genetic codes
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK YOU CATS

FUCK YOU

the gimp suit hides them well

im almost done making my rounds in the void, is there anything new you would like to see?
i might keep an eye out for you....after all i can tell you have quite the taste...

You're literally bringing everything you've ever brought the next time you come.

any pistol mods please
ill pay up like a good little goy

just wait for the alerts, or you know ask for it, DE browse this thread

I'd like you to be not so condescending since I helped you get emotional closure on a traumatic childhood experience

can you bring me an edgy female stealth frame? or a femash skin?

This, it happens every year at the end of the year.

Pictures of Ivara's butt.

An actually good bow skin that makes the Lenz's shitty quiver not clip
A completely invisible syandana if DE isn't going to give us the option to hide them or quivers
Throwing-weapon based frame. Bring us the fucking blueprints and shit for it.

Supra vandal. pleeeeease

give me cats

>thinking that DE still lurks these threads
They more than likely just focus on leddit now, especially with how shitty these threads have become over the past year.

>not being here for the 'HEY DE I KNOW YOU'RE HERE' shenanigans

Throwing weapon frame should have a semi-automatic mode and a shotgun mode. The projectile should be the same for your primary weapon, so a handful of bullets or sawblades or arrows.

then explain how every time someone posts something FUN here it gets patched by the next day?

Any good developer would watch the Veeky Forums threads for their games. We don't pull punches when it comes to criticism the shit parts of games. Forums, reddit, whatever, all suck their dick to varying degrees. You can't expect to get honest criticism if everyone wants to coddle you, and everyone who doesn't coddle you gets shunned

Listening to this shit place is the worst possible thing a company could do.

if you lurk the forums a group of founder shitters have some kind of circlejerk where they notify each other immediately ticket gamebusting things they find

listening to something and acting on it are two different things
there's never too much information

literally why
you dont get any award for finding a bug, do you?
in tf2 you can get a hat with any unusual effect you want (which is kind of a big deal) but i never heard of this here

has the mirage prime shit been datamined yet?

>first ability throws a spectral throwing weapon, but if you have a throwing weapon as a secondary it throws a copy of it, and this weapon bounces from enemy to enemy
>second ability either throws spectral throwing weapons in a huge shotgun-like burst if you don't have throwing weapons equipped, or it instantly empties your clip and scatters shit if you do have one equipped
>third ability creates pseudo-Scourge polarizing fields on all enemies in range, that make throwing weapons instantly home in and target an enemy's head, also gives them punch through in the field to hit multiple enemies. Enemies killed explode, as if the throwing weapons had (scaling) Conceal Explosives
>fourth abilities does something because I can't think of a 4th ability for throwing weapons that wouldn't just be Mesa: Fusilai Edition

yes

Someone mind explaining to me why some some accounts have numbers as their name? like 1219822713 or cc54573553. Are they bots or something?

Japanese

>Any good developer would watch the Veeky Forums threads for their games
Not when P-C faggots are taking over the gaming industry and consider Veeky Forums the collective of ultra offensive big bad villians of the internet. The world isn't like how it was 10 years ago. I seriously doubt that many devs left would browse here feedback on how they're doing.

I've read some guides and I'm still lost as fuck. I have a level 25 Excalibur with shit mods and some shit weapons. Dying to level 13 stuff.

What are some recommended gear and how do I get these mods worth getting. I need some builds.

Why?

>listening to Veeky Forums is the worst thing to do
>what is reddit

People here at least acknowledges the fucking problems and points out the issues where cuckit is what happends when you have a forum dedicated for avatarfags. They dont actually give a shit about a game's overall health, all they care about is bright lights and shit memes. Almost all of the people I met that browses reddit are absolute trash. Ironically enough, people I met that browses Veeky Forums are either total bros or 10/10 women. Only met one fedoraman but he's a ponyfag so thats expected.

read the pastebins

because you didn't install gook on your windows 10 so you just see the matrix instead

Then that just makes them shit devs, plain and simple. Anyone who doesn't go out of their way to find undiluted criticism doesn't want to succeed.

here's to (you), you slimy jew fuck

Does lying on the internet make you feel good?

convince me to not get the grineer colors

Fuck you Kojima

BALLA + PEYE + VARGEET JAI II fast with crit
BALLA + PEYE + EKWANA JAI II fast with status

im about to make the crit one, or should i make status

rip me?

Hello im new, what does this icon at the top right means?

t. gamefaqs

Microscope means you're building something, other stuff just means you've got resource/credit/whatever boosters

The difference between Leddit and here is that Leddit will kiss their ass for everything that they do so it gives them a more positive vibe while they read through it.

Would you rather read posts of people praising and asskissing you or come here and see gays constantly shitposting Nezha, people calling Rebecca an old hag, Danielle's hormone treatment, people pissing on each other over jew trades, etc. Every single thread, half of it is nonsense aggressive shitposting. It pretty much applies to nearly every Veeky Forums thread.

It's obvious that Devs would rather stick to leddit these days even if it does cause negative and stupid things to happen to their game.

i fucked up i meant this one lol

alright thanks

it means that she is eating noodles

that one means BUY PLAT

post some becca webms please

>gays constantly shitposting Nezha
Hello vocal minority

>Then that just makes them shit devs, plain and simple.

>nearly every other new game released these days is a complete failure
OH I WONDER WHY

It means you have to buy plat

For real?

cute
i haven't kept up with this game in ages, does she still do lewd things

TIME FOR MIRAGE PRIME RELEASE NOW

i just want the new shotgun

that has to be just a front, no one who dresses that lewdly would say that instead of joking in response
are there any new lewd webms since the incident with the shirt?

How hairy do you think Rebecca is?

>incident with the shirt

well now i just gotta know

even with language packs installed it doesn't show up properly unless you're running warframe in Japanese or Korean
when they try to type something all you see is asterisks too

there's the leaky crotch if you're into that kind of thing.

Dev was used as a generalization term, it applies to more than just this game.
Two, this game isn't doing well almost entirely because they're using strats like the twitchgate to garner views, recreating their vision every five months to attract a different audience, actively encouraging people to spend as much money as possible with jew strats (lmao look at endo in the marketplace, they are genuinely hoping people are retarded and gullible).
The game itself is just a grindfest that encourages playing the game to play the game more, rather than playing the game to be rewarded for your efforts, while hidden behind hack-and-slash/pseudo-shooter.
The game is the definition of hooking people through addiction, not because it's some phenomenal example of prime game development. Sure, it's a decent game with relatively good gameplay, but that's just surface-level bullshit. It's still in fucking beta after all this time, it's basically just pulling the Early Access strat.

idk user maybe if you buy plat sh will show you..

the ol' down-shirt lookie-loo on the day she wasn't wearing a bra
here's a cute becca in mom jeans though, mom jeans are also cute

that's almost as old and not really interesting
i prefer lewd things like necks and underarms and thighs and that small strip of visible skin between a high-riding shirt and the top of a pair of pants

is doing well*

I finished my 3/3/3 Amp and am still disappointed in operator combat even with the animation cancelling. I hope they don't force more of this shit on us in a future content patch. Operators and focus were a mistake.

shut the fuck up and go back to thinking that lowballers can't ever do anything wrong

you can use your operator to move assimilate nyx around.