fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Comfy OP desu.

Nino!

Is there any character that can make use of Flashing Blade or is it a trap A skill

who's gonna be a red on the Xmas banner?

Mia!

If you're in school, good luck with your finals, /feg/.
But shouldn't you be studying right now?

The last map always has to have horses, huh. I was having so much fun armors and other various whale teams.

How long until new banners? I want to spend my 100 orbs goddammit.

Xander

The great debate.

Tana and Amelia banner on the 14th (Innes may be the third unit)

why is her voice so different from others?

I think it will be MCorrin Felicia along side the obvious MRobin and Tharja. That or Takumi and Oboro since he's also popular.

Raul, are you making these threads without your trip?
I am seriously questioning these OPs.

Someone is working on a Thracia translation, right?

Arden

Is +Res -Spd her best IV set? Also how should one build her without Steady Breath? QR for offense and Vantage for defense, yes?

I think yes, but they post their progress in leddit

They reused her original meme VA despite her being like 80 years old

Res.
The only bow people use is Blyn, besides that every other ranged unit is a mage.
The major mage threats are also Green and Blue, and divine naga doesn't give a shit about teams fortify res

>OP pictures with the recent gauntlet winner
I mean, I'm still pretty salty over Sigurd losing but Raul doesn't run a monopoly over posting Tharja when she's relevant.

Raul ruined Tharja

Give her the mt or speed one so the aura matches her color scheme

Wtf happened

WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP YOU GUYS TOLD.ME THERE WAS NO CHOICE SIGURD COULD LOSE

WHAT HAPPENED
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Team Sigurd spent as many flags as they could to avoid their own bonus

What do you want your Christmas present from IS to be?
the dev maps was it

We tried man. We tried.

Why would you actually believe us though?

>want to give Minerva Hauteclere+
>nothing really worth upgrading
Lukas and Priscilla already have their weapons fully upgraded

Zanbato+!

Yeah but this is like the 3rd OP I've seen today with the same image. I'm also curious why he's not answering since he's online at these hours as well.

dark breath
or give caeda more res/spd

>tfw because of you fucks I unconsciously link Tharja with Raul now

Zanbato+ is pretty good. Sheena would really appreciate the boost too.

FCorrin is also worth upgrading, Dark Breath+ is some drugged up shit, or if you're running Lightning Breath instead that's obviously fantastic too.

I've been out of the loop for a month. What the fuck happened with gamepedia?

Upgrade the zanbato on based chocolate boy.

What will happen now?

I need a new summon focus or event ASAP,

How do I build my best jewish friend?

I've already finished Alfonse and Sharena so she's the only one left at 4*, but the fresh feathers could help fix that.

5 orbs, 5 refining stones and 2017 feathers.

I missed the last seven hours of the gauntlet. How badly did Tharja get blown the fuck out?

Noatun
Reposition
Iceberg/Vengeance if you like memes
Fury
Vantage/Desperation/WoM
Pretty much anything

2017 orbs

It's having seizures like 23 out of the 24 hours of the day. Sometimes it wont even load but that's only when grade schoolers get out and flood the site.

You don't and find something better to do, like cutting your feet off with a butterknive.

Fury+Desperation. Sounds boring but her Prf makes it fun.

Unfortunately, Gray and Sheeda are -ATK, Femui was an early dumb mistake and she’s -DEF (albeit +SPD)
And Braeda has a Blade tome

What a roleplayer

What?

So 2 shannas, 1 hinata and 1 selena, got it. Thanks.

Other than merges, I don't really have any other characters that I feel the need to build.

How the hell am I supposed to build a -Def +Speed Shiro?
I don't even have any QR fodder to give to him

what's gray's boon? mine's -atk and i don't even notice it, but he is +spd

HP
At least he’s great for grinding SP on swords

Actually Draug is known for having high speed, whereas Gordin is known for being a shitter in all his games.

You can run Reciprocal Aid instead of Reposition based on your preference. Gives her a bit of utility through healing teammates/making it easier to reach her desired HP range, but of course missing out on reposition does hurt a lot too. I run Reciprocal on mine anyway because it's boring just running Repo on everything else.

is fury/+spd slaying bow/moonbow a valid meme on bridelia

Alright, the deed is done.
Now I hope she can take on Rein and Bolyn

We lost bruh.

I love how fast he is when reclassed in the DS games

she cant even take bow lyn

Pretty sure she can't kill Bow Lyn without Bowbreaker because they gave her monstrous res for some reason

What score do you need to stay in t20 now?

Bow Lyn was the start of power creep.

Want to build a old tiki, which should I use between +atk -hp, or +res -spd.
On one hand, -spd is the best bane, because it is a useless stat for her, and +res with a +res refinement on lightning breath might allow her to survive some magic threats (though not the ones that really matter).
On the other hand, +atk for tonnes of damage, and -hp is easily patched up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE SIGURD WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE FINAL BONUS

Honestly what the fuck where they thinking with Bow Lyn
>33/35 offenses
>3 move, 2 range
>can get cavalry buffs
>complete base kit that's also pretty much perfect as is
>Sacae's Blessing fucks over most natural counters, forcing you to specifically build units to counter her
>completely invalidates every other bow user in the game by virtue of existing
>free unit so every dipshit and their dog has one

Reins spd is low enough that b tomebreaker will be pointless against him most of the time (all the time?). I guess it will help against the rare delthea or linde you may come across though.
Though she'll probably do some solid damage to blyn, I'm not sure she'll be able to survive being attacked by one considering that unlike raven tomes, wolf tomes do nothing for the users defence.

Completely forgot about /feg/ for about a year and been doing FE:H for a while randomly on and off.
Just asking for some opinions on any of the following is good:
5* Marth +SPD -RES
5* Athena +RES -ATK
5* Karel +ATK -SPD
5* Eirika +HP -RES
5* Joshua
5* Ike +Res -HP
5* Mia +ATK -DEF
5* Chrom +ATK -SPD
5* Chrom +SPD -RES
5* Olivia Neutral
5* Arden
5* BK
5* Cain +DEF -RES
5* Sigurd +SPD -RES
5* Tiki +ATK -RES
4* Tiki +SPD -DEF
5* Tharja Neutral
4* Tharja +ATK -SPD
5* Leo +SPD -RES
5* Fjorm Neutral
5* Lukas +SPD -ATK
5* Ephraim +DEF -ATK
5* Reinhrt +DEF -HP
4* Reinhrt +RES -ATK
5* bIke +DEF -HP
5* pAzura +SPD -DEF
5* Hector +ATK -SPD
5* Amelia +SPD -DEF
5* Cherche +ATK -SPD
5* Julia +HP -DEF
5* Nino +SPD -HP
5* bLyn Neutral
4* Lilina +ATK -RES
4* Lilina +ATK -SPD
I apologize for the loaded question but I figure why not ask.

>believing us

Dazzling Panic+ on the lunatic Effie map made all the difference. Don’t let anyone tell you debuffs don’t matter.

Blame the nips, everything was going according to plan before they fucked it up.

I got a Siegbert and I don't fucking want him so who do I give Attack Tactic to?

These units stand out to me as worth using. The rest are either meh or bad.
5* Marth +SPD -RES
5* Joshua
5* Ike +Res -HP
5* Mia +ATK -DEF
5* Chrom +ATK -SPD (best?)
5* Olivia Neutral
5* Arden
5* BK
5* Sigurd +SPD -RES
5* Tiki +ATK -RES
5* Tharja Neutral
5* Fjorm Neutral
5* Reinhrt +DEF -HP (as a raven)
5* bIke +DEF -HP
5* pAzura +SPD -DEF
5* Hector +ATK -SPD
5* Amelia +SPD -DEF
5* Cherche +ATK -SPD (best)
5* Julia +HP -DEF
5* Nino +SPD -HP (best)
5* bLyn Neutral
4* Lilina +ATK -SPD

The good units are the ones you like, the bad units are the ones you don't like.

Of your 5*s though, your Sigurd, Mia, Brave Ike, PAzura and Nino are particularly good in terms of IVs. The rest are mostly workable too, with investment. Black Knight and Brave Lyn are also fantastic.

>mfw watching enemy armor galeforce themselves to death on ta xander

any infantry unit duh

Infantry, Armor, Flier, not horse.

It doesn't really matter, but you do have to think about the team you'd be running the recipient in because Attack Tactic's activation requirements are rather specific.

Thanks for the info and tidbits.
My bIke, pAzura, sigurd and bLyn have been doing a lot of heavy lifting but I figured why not ask to see what other stuff I can put together.

wasn`t there was supposed to be new banners today?

No?

Someone that doesn't necessarily need more attack, maybe a more defensive unit. You'll need to consider how exactly you'll want to build the team though since you'll need a mixed team.

I got a Soleil who I intended to fodder off but no longer had the heart to do so once I actually got her. Her IVs are +def and -hp. What build would be the most ideal for a Soleil?

Don't forget:
>Mulagir cancels buffs on mages, who can counter her
>as an archer, she can run the completely cancerous Firesweep Bow+ Cancel Affinity build, essentially having no counters, as she cannot be baited for a kill without her getting reposition'd out of range

>completely invalidates every other bow user in the game by virtue of existing
On the contrary, some bows can be built to counter her too. Also, HJakob has an armor niche, and I'd say that with the right build he can be even more dangerous than Brave Lyn.

Are there some tips/explanations regarding each Chain Challenge/Squad Assault? I'm starting to have quite a few 40s and would ike to begin attempting them but they seem scary.

>Iron wall isn't a omega buffed Lukas with 3 weaponless healers
Missed opportunity

>two berserkers hit 18 and 19 percent hits killing Eirika

She was full hp what's the fucking counterplay dad

Hey /feg/, I want to build a healer with close counter, give me some suggestions.

>Also, HJakob has an armor niche, and I'd say that with the right build he can be even more dangerous than Brave Lyn.
I agree but HJakob is way more rare than BLyn,

I'd start with Squad Assault, most are not that hard except for the second to last one for some reason. The first one has been power creeped and should be doable very easily.

+Def Sakura with neutral Res hits a nice 28/30 defenses

+RES, it's fucking great.

>Mulagir cancels buffs on mages, who can counter her
I actually forgot about this, it's funny that Brave Bow/Firesweep sets are so threatening you actually forget how insane Mulagir itself is as a Prf, especially with that +3 speed as well.

>On the contrary, some bows can be built to counter her too. Also, HJakob has an armor niche, and I'd say that with the right build he can be even more dangerous than Brave Lyn.
Yeah, I guess I was exaggerating somewhat. I would still argue it's still very much an issue that all straight offensive archers completely pale in comparison - as you said you need to carve your own niche as an archer to be useful now. The most painful example is BCordlia - she was once considered one of the best units in the game and has since been completely outclassed and fallen to the wayside.

Being honest, you'll probably be able to do most of the Chain Challenges and Squad Assaults immediately with no help. It's the later ones that become something you really need to have a plan in mind for.

>-ATK Shiro

What can I do with this limp noodle-armed Chad?

Should've had better luck, nerd.

What about weapon and B skill?

Where are you Tyrfing-user?