/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

penis

I love Junko!

Angie and her beloved Tenko!

This year's harvest is gonna be great, Shuichi.

A reminder that ritualposting is one of the main factors for global warming and that you should stop all ritualposting

Let the gala... world burn!

Why have you made your anti-ritualposting into a ritualpost? Why have you become the thing you hate?

Mikan is here to remind you to take your shot!

Cutest Couple.
good night /drg/

Why is she so brilliant, lads?

every time I see him, I feel great joy

It's a necessary evil, also at least they change it up

Come join us!

Shirogane Smoogie!

Mugi and Kiibo!

Someone already did my ritualpost for me in it cool!

I love kaede.

Why did you become a ritualposter?

It just happened

Mugi and Keebs!

Mugi and Angie!

You don't just become a ritualposter. The ritual chooses you.

Moogie and Rantaro!

This. I want to hear the epic tale of Junkofag

It begins~

Koko! Saimota is a good bromance.

Those are some nice moogies

Every time I see him, my wallet feels great pain.

All Moogies are nice!
Mugi also has nice Moogies!

Agreed 100%!

Celesu is Bestsu, cannot prove me wrong...su

>bromance
>they're fingering his dickbulge

GOTTA LOVE PLAYING PRANKS ON MY FRIENDS

Hey buddy!

Snek.

Team Danganronpa completely ignoring what the normies are actually saying in their auditions is my favourite thing.

THEN LISTEN WELL, user, TO MY COMPLETELY GENUINE TALE OF THE RISE OF THE JUNKOFAG.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, a young user had just completed DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC for the first time. During the sixth trial, he had developed a passionate infatuation for the mastermind, Junko Enoshima! Despairing at her death at the hands of the player, this user sprung to action! He travelled to the twin caves of Akrath, in the centre of the Temley Desert. There, he met with the seven sages of Video Gaming, and asked a single question. "How can I dedicate myself to Junko Enoshima, the Goddess of Despair?" For three nights, the Sages whispered among themselves while the young user waited patiently. On the morning of the fourth day, they spoke to the user thus: "Go to the hills of Mortelle, and climb the tower of Kythos. At the very top of this tower is the prize you seek. So user travelled onwards, trekking long and hard, for many moons, until finally he came upon the tower. Climbing it was a gruelling effort, and cost him a day, but he moved swiftly and with purpose. Eventually, after besting the many hopegoblins that roamed the tower, he ascended to the final floor, and there before him he saw a single laptop, able to only display and update in real time the /drg/ thread, through arcane despair magic. This is how he posts so quickly after a new thread is made. Junkofag clicked "Post a Reply", and sat there in thought. For three hours he sat, typing and retyping out various posts, debating what would and wouldn't work. Finally, he settled upon the statement that he would carry with him for the rest of his days. His very essence, in written form. A file was already uploaded, though he had done no such thing. He simply entered the captcha, and with a mighty click, hit post. That post? I love Junko! And in that moment, user was showered in a brilliant golden light, becoming I love Junkofag!

That was the merely beginning. You know how this tale ends.

>implying those were ever real

I think that's irrelevant when it comes to fanart or comics that treat them as being real.

You forgot the part where he started out on /v/ and helped create a general colony that lasted so long it pissed the mods off

Is that true?

Good night, /drg/, may flights of fiction sing thee to thine rest

and may I not wake up and stuff like that.

i think they were half true
what was said is not, but the personalities they had were

Yes. Junkofag and some other anons kept making constant threads day after day since like June or August. The week before V3 release the mods finally got tired of it and started deleting or moving threads to Veeky Forums with public warnings and bans. One mod even moved a thread to /trash/

It is an audition tape after all, they're going to say whatever they can to get themselves picked.

*July not June

That /trash/ thread was the best.
Night

I LOVE Gonta!

>One mod even moved a thread to /trash/
Right where it belonged.

ouma big findom kink

They should've done for Maki what they originally planned for Kyoko and have her cut her hair

And Gonta loves you, user!

Why not have her bald?

I'm not sure if it carries the same thematic weight

We wanna keep some of that hair

Fucking disgusting. Leave the thread.

I'd like her with short, neck length hair in a small cute ponytail.

It carries.
All or nothing.

Hey where's bacon? Busy watching let's plays?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

why is kyoko so perfect

He is sleeping buddy. Playing all those games makes him tired you know?
She is!

>Now THERE'S an old ritualpost.

Maybe a bit too short but it looks okay!

>Baconfag
>Playing the game

>his fantasy is being a phantom thief
>he steals fujo money with his overexpensive merch IRL
ULTIMATE REAL FICTION

Fat in all the right places!

Every time an Ouma keychain steals an obscene amount of money from your wallet, it just makes Ouma's boner a touch harder.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Are the males' love suit whatever events as fucking gay as I think they'll be? I'm yet to do any

Mahiru sending you pics of her panties over messages!

Only Korekiyo and Oumas are from my memory, but it's only really implication.
Kiibo's is heart boner.

Yes.

His dick must be diamonds.

Chiaki love-hug!

I wanna grind his dick into dust and shout:Diamond Dust!

I can only guess Kiyo thinks Saihara is his sister or some shit

You'll have to buy a lot of keychains for that.

Saimota is a good romance.
fixed

Well, we wants to see the beauty of humanity as well as Saihara's ...beauty.
It involves ropes but of course ends before things get heavy.
He does state that he doesn't really care for Saihara as a person and is only interested in what worth he can show him as a human, so it could end in some FWB relationship.
Most of the other love hotel events with guys aren't romantic or sexual I think.
For example, Kaito's is about rivalry stuff.

>SaiAids is a shit romance
FTFY

brokeback mountain but it's saimota

Do you have your merch attached to something or do you just keep it as decorations at home, /drg/? I've got my Tenko and Ouma charms on my backpack and the rest three next to my keys.

I have a mini Ouma keychain on my wallet and then the rest are on an itabag solely for cons.

Danganronpa zero is really great but rarely talked about

Good evening my friends! The Chihiros are relaxing and so am i! Gone for a day or so i was, thanks to the annual meeting of Dangan herders, but it went well and i wish everyone a good evening!
Graduation went on forever but it is done, and i feel accomplished

>Spoiler
Congrats Chihirofriend!

Good for you man. You just entered the next phase of your life. I'm proud of you my Chihiro herder buddy.

I have Chihiro's emblem engraved on all of my sex toys.

thank you! i knew i had passed for some time but this was just the actual ceremony. I am now a full-fledged Chihiro herder!
t-thanks my friend, i will bring joy to the community!

>Itabag
How many itabag owners are there out here

I have one Ouma keychain on my keys and one on my bag and the rest of his merch is just piling up on my desk. I've been ordering some fan-made badges lately, so I'll probably slap those on my bag as well.

daily reminder kyoko is the best and maki is second rate knockoff garbage

Congrats Chihiro-user.
Now you don't even have to go to HS reunions if you don't want to.

i have my mini Chihiro figurine on my desk, on my bag i have several dangan badges and a little souda keychain which i need to fix since it broke.
i bought a poster i wanna eventually put up too.

I own zero Dangan merch.