How long until POSW goes to $100? The wait is killing me

How long until POSW goes to $100? The wait is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5B3LH97Siw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon brother

too late
already dumping

Enjoy your new bag! Lmao wait you actually thought we were being serious? I'm dumping 50 BTC as we speak.

It's consolidating. Once the exit scam doesn't happen things will go nuts.

its' dead

> larping

Same. I have 30 BTC, I will wait for 20k though. It's just another pump'n'dump scam. Get out early or regret it.

lol nocoiners new tactic. you third worlders are pathetic

You guys sound like:
youtube.com/watch?v=u5B3LH97Siw

It's not too late to hop on

Sounds like someone is getting nervous. You're down 6% already today, you want me to dump more kid?

please do

Where are you crashing It? Can you wait till I can move btc to it so I can buy the dip?

Nah you guys have pissed me off. Nothing personal kid. I'm pounding this coin out of existence

So many haters. This how I know I've got the right coin.

which 1 of u fggts gonna break the wall?

Meet you at the lambo owners meeting mate.

Kek, blockfolio app says it's down 4.34%.
"out of existence seems a bit ambitious", let's see if you can push it below 10% though

now i'm 20.
and i'm nothing. I wasn't changed.
i'm not special. i'm not skilled at anything.
i didn't gather any money
i didn't go to college
i didn't go to work

i didn't practice something. i didn't travel anywhere. didn't make any friendship. just been stuck in my room as usual.
i'm all grown up and wtf what's changed?

Well, what changed was the day I sold everything I had. Every possession. With my tablets last 5% of battery I put everything into bitbean. Tattooed my bittrex username/pass on my arm and left to travel the world.

My eyes opened to the wealth of amazing experiences, I sold t-shirts in Paris, worked at a bar in Thailand, made love to a stranger on a beach in Bermuda. I started to love every second of my life. Gone were the memories of my dreary first 20 years. I was truly alive. Another 10 years passed and whilst working as a freelance photographer in New York I fell in love with a beautiful young girl. She became pregnant 6 months into the relationship and we were so happy. Whilst we're were having coffee she expressed concerns that we would need a bigger apartment and a new car. I told her to come for a walk down town with me. "Why are we going into the bitb global bank?" she asked. "Wait and see" I said. I asked the concierge for a terminal and help making a transfer, she led us to a private room . Within 15 minutes I had transfered 79.2 million USD to our accounts. She looked at the account balance, unable to comprehend how rich we were. She threw her arms around me crying with happiness and in that moment, I realised.

I'm not nothing. I have changed. I was special.
I'm 30 now and what's changed?
Everything.

i'm already tired of this pasta please stop

This

I've never seen so much salt over one coin

-1.6% lol

Cmon man, I wanted to buy more