Raid Lair is LIVE
>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TITANS LEAD THE WAY

i honest-to-god tried to kill myself about 40 minutes ago

how's your day going destigen

Our Hunter ia getting bent because he sees rolling back the Prestige Raid LL as taking away high level loot from him as someone who bought the DLC. Is he justified or a Cunt?

He's justified, there should have been two versions put out to satisfy each party.

Yo help. I was doing PEs on titan solo and was getitng my pass kicked at the hive ritual. I was literally swimming in thralls and unable to leave my rift or stop punching when this badass looking Warlock jumped in and did some kind of AoE shock Nova that instantly killed all of them at once. I thought it was a Stormcall or a pulse grenade maybe but then he SOLAR AIR DASHED away after bowing. What the fuck Warlock move was that?

I'm doing it. I got a cat when I was three, then we kept the small litter she had, with the last of them passing away a few years ago when I was twenty-two; so I'm used to having old cats and all the quirks they can bring with them

it'll be nice having something to love again

Seriously this.
Destiny 1 vanilla rolled out with fucking 5 strike playlists for fuck's sake.

All they had to do was have a vanilla prestige for vanilla players and a rolling prestige that's only acessible through the latest DLC.

I mean, fucking Destiny 1 trial version was still dropping/selling Vanilla gear when the full version was on its second DLC and all that shit was unobtainable for full version players. They really could have done better with D2, they should have done better. Its not okay and just trying to get a decent response out of them over the whole fiasco has become an exercise in futilty.

Post qts

If you don't have other cats, consider a cat with FIV, the feline version of HIV. They always have a hard time getting adopted, and outside of some simple precautions they tend to be easy enough to care for. Stipulation is that they have to be indoor cats to not risk infecting others. Some ASPCA's also provide medication that you need, if any, to help get them adopted.

But you posted a man

Okay. Now outline a process no longer than 3 steps to implement this thats not overly complicated and won't make the dev-team give up due to incompetency and laziness.

>TFW your cat is a gigantic faggot.

>The second you try to pet her she walks away.
>If you pick her up she squirms out of your arms the second you lift her.
>But the moment you ignore her she starts fucking around your feet so can't even walk.

Use the endgame activity level system from D1.

>post qts
You first.

I'm considering buying d2 for pc since it's dead on console..

What's wrong user? Why did you try to kill yourself?

It is just astounding how bad they Bungleā„¢ absolutely everything. Every step of the way they've undone good QoL systems or terribly mishandled something.

D1 and D2 are separate games with separate elements if you want the D1 experience please go play D1 thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU

I legitimately wish a sizable portion of the community would return to D1
There's still a fair few people at least on ps4 but there is no reason currently to play D2 over D1

I actually think the only system they've handled "well," for black of a better word, has been their cash shop. Everyone was worried it would be P2W and shaders would be impossible to get, but you get so many engrams and the shaders available for dust rotate often enough to not be an issue, and the mods are available from Banshee in fairly decent supply.

Anyone? I can't figure out the dudes name to inspect him on tracker

I've got work till 5 today...
Do what you want then, I'll try to host an EoW run when I get home then
although it would be cool if you would be willing to run it later though

>no reason
Just wait until they start liquidating D1 servers for D2 usage or monetary reasons.

im an idiot and im worth dirt

its dead on pc too user

solar warlock has an air dodge that makes them drop to the ground, does a shockwave attack, and I think gives them a health regen. its slow so it doesn't work well in pvp, but can turn the tide in pve.

It was an arc blast though. That's what wierded me out. All the Thrall evaporated into arc. I thought he was just storm calling but then he bowed and flew back to his home planet on wings of fire. It was clearly TWO separate elements and he didnt pop his super till AFTER
Wtf!

arc rocket launcher maybe?

>4 more hours.
I wonder if I should record it.

Might want to read that again, chief. Not that I know what hrs talking about but you seemed to have missed the point.

do it

Na had a sword. Used it and his wings to fly back to Sirens Watch after. It looked like a cast animation. I don't know why its bothering me so much but it is.

>Why did you try to kill yourself?
Ya'll keep putting no respek on my name

>get a group of 8 people
>each has a different set of weapons
>under ideal conditions (target not moving, shooter not moving) record time to kill for varying ranges
I bet you could playtest every weapon in the game in 2-3 crucible matches.

EoW?

Yeah I might be up for a run later today, add me and hmu whenever youre on later. Rotcod#1304

are you kidding me? ABSOLUTELY record that shit, user. do it for science, maybe we can extrapolate some droprates from it.

>4 more hours
I think you mean 8 more hours.

>He doesn't have a hyperbolic time chamber.
Don't speak to me, wagecuck.

>Really like warlock helm crucible ornament
>Win 25 comp matches
>Fuck, don't really play comp
>Ok lets just do this shit
>takes like 10-15 minutes to get 8 guardians
>fucking everyone using Prometheus Lens
FUCK, do I even bother? I know I got like 3 months to get the 25 wins but holy shit, this is fucking shit.

Theres a new exotic that adds an arc ring that pops when you rift "vesper of radius". it works on all classes and is kinda cool

laser tag has been the funnest the crucible has ever been

Took me 3 days.
>Spend 10 minutes matchmaking.
>Roll into a match.
>Losing side.
>Quit match.
>Spend 10 minutes matchmaking.
>Roll into a match.
>Losing side.
>Quit match.

Luckily I was one of the first few people to get the Lens and once I found out how OP it was I basically steamrolled 20 straight wins but holy fuck I must have quick about 15-20 losing matches in a row before that.

I think LFGing the raid lair these past few days is legitimately helping me deal with my debilitating social anxiety

Checking Checking Checking

Is matchmaking dead? I tried to hop into a strike and it loaded me into it solo, now I can't leave. I can port somewhere else, but I'm still stuck in this solo strike.

Books, books for the titans.

Who /didn'tbeatthelairfirstweek/ here?

lol kys

Thanks user, I'll message you once I'm home/out of the snow

>space niggers
>cute

Shiiiiit that might be it. It instakilled like a dozen thralls it was lit as fuck. Is it actually good?

How do the forge weapons work? I've still got one left to do, will 2 more appear to do along with that one?

Don't worry, user. It's just false confidence and when actually faced with actual people in a real life scenario that anxiety will key right back up where it used to be.

You have to back out to orbit from playlist activities before you can go elsewhere. So bring up your triangle and hold whatever button it says in the bottom left corner for going to orbit.

Me, I had to go with LFG because there weren't people here to recruit. We got as far as the last boss and we couldn't output enough dps so we fell apart after a few hours, I'm just so tired of bungie design in D2 to this point that I just can't get myself to do endgame activities at all. I've got like 2 prestige nightfall completions and one Calus kill, that's it.

3 per week, so yes.

Couldn't find a group

rate my titan

shit gun
shit armor
shit shaders
shit/shit

>vesper of radius
Nice helmet, eveything else looks too white and boring

>vesper of radius
Pardon?

You heard me

Had that selected and woke up like 20mins ago, replied with that still in the post

Get some different arms and it'll be a solid 8/10.

I like it, actually, Its more unique than a lot of peoples titans at least. What helmet is that, is that the ps4 exclusive set?

Why tho? Its a USELESS exotic

who's ready?

what system is it taking you guys more than 2 min to match make a competitive game? jesus

>You have to back out to orbit from playlist activities before you can go elsewhere. So bring up your triangle and hold whatever button it says in the bottom left corner for going to orbit.

Sadly it didn't work. I even went and did a heroic strike in the meantime and came back to the exact same nightfall with the same odd timer. I rebooted the entire game but I'm still stuck on this nightfall instance. Guess I'll just wait it out.

PS4 here, is it worth rebuying on PC? Gonna try the trail but how's the population?

Can you really only get a max of 3 and no new stacks?

i didn't get any new stack

Ready for ? I don't get you niggers stacking tokens and shit like that. This DLC is absolutely V O I D of any content. The raid lair is easy and quick as fuck and uninteresting as possible, the raid itself was successfully killed by Bungie retardation since it's now back to 300 and therefore drops 300 engrams, the PvP is dead thanks to Prometheus Lens... farming shit is the only thing you guys have left and even then you manage to fuck it up for yourselves.

>go to raid team consists of a restaurant agm, someone who does something with hospitals, an IT guy with a wildly active family life, a full time student, a guy that works from home, and myself
>im the only one with a set normal 9-5 position for office hours

we never even had a chance to run it

I almost converted this week until I realized PC is even more dead than PS4. If you can deal with low FOV and 30fps, you can save your sheckles.

Don't understand how people struggle to win. I probably only lost 4 games out of 50 competitive matches. Here's a tip, crouch a lot.

>don't do content guys just so you have more of it
ok

Pc isn't dead at all though

>PvP is dead thanks to Prometheus Lens
for a few more hours only you imbecile

PC is deader than PS4.
PS4>PC>Xbox for population size.

looks like you skipped leg day

7/10 just because legs

population is pretty good

dont listen to this retarded psfanboy

Anyone want to do a level 270 nightfall on PS4? Or maybe the regular raid? I don't have the DLC but all my toons are level 300+

Can't matchmake nightfall afaict.

Fuck off dude. There's always that one retard. "hurdurd I don't understand durhdhurr"
Who gives a fuck what you do and don't understand? If we listed everything you don't understand we'd all die of old age before we were done, fuckboy. The fuck does crouching help when your KD and kill count are higher than all your teammates combined x2 and you still end up losing because you got 3 niggers doing nothing but feeding kills to the other side?
Yes, we're all fucking impressed you managed to luck into a win with teammates that weren't complete retards, now fuck off.

It is population-wise.
Ps4 has the highest population size and pc has maybe 3/4 of that and xbox is plain dead.

Salty soygoy. Sad. Pay for the DLC level up.

(ok) (cwl) Don't cut yourself edgelord.

>KD and kill count are higher than all your teammates combined x2
2*0=0, m8

>I probably only lost 4 games out of 50 competitive matches.
Then, I guess, you wouldn't have trouble linking to your profile so we can confirm you're not full of shit, right?

>Multiplying the symbol representing nothing.
Is this the power of amerifat education?

>double dipping
shiggy

>soygoy
there are people that took that shit seriously, holy fuck?

Keep suppressing that buyer's remorse.

>Two to the power of asterisk
????????