>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnPNun1HrS0
youtube.com/watch?v=7FZiAi9LDIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys yourself

Whats your weaponfu DSG?

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER

DS1 zwei

the anime breakdancer swords

Curved Nil GS

>prancing through winter disneyland at sl200
>invaded
haha what?

youtube.com/watch?v=WnPNun1HrS0
why does FROM love Gaun Yu?

shit didn't mean to reply.

how can they make 2 amazing transformations and then fuck up so badly with the dragon? The dragon weapons/shields in game dont even get affected by you being in dragon form.
what the fuck memezaki

ah, i forgot how much the start of NG sucks first time, i just want to quit, but then i remember how fun mid-late game is

Imagine the destruction one could inflict with this power

>deep soul
>destruction

>deep soul
are you blind? that's clearly a large soul of a crestfallen knight

So I guess you didn't imagine anything then ;^)

Did you just force the spell in the item slot or did more? Where does it get its damage from? Does it mean there's a Spear of the Church miracle somewhere?

now this is podracing

What's up, anons

Just finished Das3 for the first time, give me build ideas for my NG+ runs to come

This but unironically.

Frost dedicated build, bonus points if you change your character to aethetically match an Irithyllian.
or you could play a pyromancer/dark build and just cheese the game that way

do a dragon flynn hornetring build where you use nothing but the target shield and a dark infused dagger

Silvercat, slumbering dragoncrest, chaos dagger, parry backstabber.

Ledo r2 only

>Gundy roleplay
>DEUS VULT
>SL1/Broken straightsword run

Rakyuo I'd post a pic but I don't want the autistic drama of being accused of avatarfagging

Has anyone done an archer run for SOTF?
I was thinking of starting as deprived and getting the shortbow from the majula smith then upgrading to the longbow from McDuff.
What are some other bows I should try to get?
I'd like to have a normal bow and a great bow of some sort.

I changed an existing item to shoot out a Soul Stream beam. It gets damage from another value you can change to basically give it stat scaling like how Firebombs and the like do damage.
>Does it mean there's a Spear of the Church miracle somewhere?
No, but one could change the bullet of an existing miracle and make it shoot the wall of spears from the Divine Spear Fragment, but that way you won't get the animation the actual item uses so you could just change another value on the Spear Fragment itself and make it usable outside the boss room. Also they won't be visible unless you're at TRC. They'll still damage enemies, they just won't be visible at all.

I like scalies when they're dead

If you relied on a shield for your first run then I would recommend committing to a run with no shields. Go full dexfag or Berkserk.

not even a god could resist this, what hope do you possibly have?

That doesn't mean much when you spend 3 games killing deities.

thanks for suggestions
No shield at all. 2H Blessed LKGS all the way
the only boss that gave me real trouble was Midir.
I have 500+ hours combined with DaS and DaS2

you also spend 3 games killing hollows and undead so I fail to see your point

>that bony ass Dragonsis
Not even an UHHH THICCER fag but she looks like a Holocaust victim

so like the actual ingame meth reindeer you mean?

God's resistance to the reindeer is irrelevant when he can be slain by literal who.

I'd consider said gods K/D ratio a pretty good indicator in his favor.

>finally get summoned as a blue
>host plays slowly but surely through the level
>host gets another blue to help
>decides to go full spastic, running through dragonfire and attempting to fight in a room where the invader has tons of advantages
i get people want to have fun and that the red won; but this is why i find co-op to be so detrimental, just because you have an extra friend doesn't mean you should be a retard.

Yeah the butchered the dragon form in 2 and 3

Iaito

I was thinking about doing a lower lvl invasion build with dark sorceries. From what I understand ~60-65 SL is the most active, right? I've had enough of invading in Irythill though, I think Irythill Dungeon would be more interesting, and would fit more with the dark theme.
Any tips? What SL should I go for exactly? What are some good weapons to use? I wanted to go with the GS of Judgement, since it's got the purple buff, looking more dark than the MLGS, and the innate weapon buff would probably do well on lower levels, but it's got rather high requirements. Maybe I should just go for some crystal infused weapon, but I don't really know what scales well with it.

Pic rel, help me fix it a bit.

anyone else find normal ds2 pve the hardest in the series but bosses the easiest

I never really had an issue with DS2's pve. Even the ambushes with lots of monsters are easily manageable once you've understood you're supposed to take your time and methodically kite and kill everything, look around every corner because stuff might come for you at any time.
The one I struggle with the most is definitely DS3's because I'm so used to DaS poisetanking, trading and 1-shotting that I just can't into fast rollspam sponge enemies gameplay

>I'm so used to being a shitter

Anyone?
Also I'm gonna need a name for it. I don't want to sound too edgy with it, but it IS a dark sorcerer build

DS2 has generally easy pve and a lot of it has to do with sprinkling bonfires fucking everywhere.

I think Forest of the Fallen Giants was the best they got going in overall PvE game design, shame how besides that there isn't anything to write home about. I mean DeS isn't really super hard but the indiviadual combat encounters matter more when you actually have a whole level's worth of runback to the boss.

There's quite literally nothing hard in DS2 pve, you have almost infinite healing and all lame-ass attempts of the game to gank you as hard as possible can be circumvented without a problem.
It's an incredibly shallow and boring game.

I guess using tactics is the same as being a shitter 4Head

>implying facetanking everything with high poise is "using tactics" and not just being garbage

Holy shit, the Millwood axe is awesome, why the hell didn't I try it out earlier?
There's one thing though, it looks like after the WA stun I can sometimes land an r1 and sometimes the enemy can roll out before it, any idea on what does it depent on? Their poise? Or maybe just the connection?

>I think Forest of the Fallen Giants was the best they got going in overall PvE game design
Yeah, it feels like an actually big and dense location with a lot of shit going on fir it. The rest of the game completely shits the bed with only a few bright spots.

It's pve, what do you even care how he does things?

It's an RPG, poisestacking is preparing for combat encounters with equipment. If it breaks the game it's the developers' fault and not the player's. Not the poisetanker but I've played all of the Souls games and BB so I don't have to prove muh skill in DS1 by playing it like bb or flipsouls 3.

Connection, generally.

BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

Is the fire Keeper the best Waifu in DS franchise?

Some people consider her too submissive but out of dark souls games she's the best, yeah.
Overall fake Iosefka is the best.

DS3 has way less damage sppongy enemies than DS2. In fact on regular NG most things die way too quickly for damage types or status effects to actually matter.

Absolutely

>fake Iosefka
Maria is the best waifu

Anyone tried the Drakeblood GS with darkmoonblade? Does it do good damage or is 3-way split damge too much?

Maria is grossly overrated. She's not that good looking, her shoulders are too broad and generally she looks more like a man with a doll face.
Iosefka is a sexy batshit crazy bitch who wants to get fucked by Great One and actually receives a good dicking from Odeon.

don't bully Maria

I always wonder, is the fire keeper dead as everyone else in DS?

400-450 per R1 on average (SL120), lightest GS so stacking poise is easy and great for rollcatching. Don't let split damage memers tell you it's a bad weapon.

>400-450 per R1 on average (SL120)
Raw with darkmoon blade? What's your build?

Just checked it on mugenmonkey, 599 AR with 60 faith and lightening infusion, almost 400 of which is lightning, I guess it's not bad.

dragon form in 2 isn't a bad armor set
its just not much of a dragon form

sharp 12 str/40 dex/60 faith

Which is why I said it was a bad dragon form....

you cant kill her since she'll just revive, so that makes her some type of undead.

Barring the firekeeper in DS1 who dies due to plot events, none of the attendants have been permanently killable. Does that make them all undead? Even the maiden in black?

Maria + Doll
Never ever

I just use it on my str/fth (so I have 11int for murky hand scythe and crux). Gets 796AR.

Why is Vilhelms helmet so small? And the legs so thin? It doesn't really fit any other set.

>trying to use lifegems in DaS3
nice try DaS2 fag
joke I'm actually a DaS2 fag

Maria deserves bullying so much it reflects on her clone

Demon's souls is a different beast with different lore.
She's bound to the nexus like you though

He's a brainlet.

Is there any use for parting flame?

black flame

use it with black flame for massive damage

Chaining a black flame into itself but apart from that, no.

is there a single better lore video than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7FZiAi9LDIs

*turns invisible*
pshhh...
*teleports behind you and cuts you with her scythe*
...nothing...
*dual wields magical frost scythes*
...personnel...
*jumps in the air and slams the ground releasing black flame explosion*
...kid
*decapitates you*

>demon's scar in offhand has a moveset of "large" curved swords
at last i truly see

>the speed of a curved great sword with the damage of a dagger

nah, by "large" ones i mean carthus curved sword and things similar to it, way better 1h moveset

Why is it people still haven't caught on to the unlocked Gael's giant reverse backstep-leap WAr2 tech? I start it from across the damn continent and hosts always try to come in and punish the initial whiff and get hit every fucking time. Usually with extra instability damage too.

Could someone please get a picture of what the Cornyx's garb + Wolf Knigh helmet looks like?

Had a build planned in my head similar to pic related, but I don't have the game currently installed

goddamnit

Bad. Use billed mask.

>tfw only 2 drops for sharp gems per NG outside of rare drops/AoA
goddamn, this is probably the only time I hate not owning the first DLC

>unlocked Gael's giant reverse backstep-leap WAr2 tech
Not sure what you mean, got any webm?

Nope, at work. Basically if you war2, unlock and tilt the stick away from your opponent you'll do a huge backstep toward them (or any direction opposite what you press) and then if you tilt toward them again and lock on you'll do the big follow-up jumping sword plunge right on them. Effective from very far away and has great tracking.

It's stupidly good in invasions. As long as you keep dragging the host and his buttbuddies through mobs, you can continually use the WA to get extra sippies for all the hard work they do to try to kill you. And as everyone already said, use it with Black Flame since the extra mini-Combustion deals more damage.

Actually it's the same as the small curved swords, where R1 lets you attack and R2 lets you cast pyromancies. The motion and speeds are different.