What do Christians think about Zoroastrianism...

What do Christians think about Zoroastrianism? Are they viewed as complete heathens or is there a certain level of respect given to them because of their actions in the Bible and the similarities in their teachings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Khorramdin
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Late Sassanian Savar Framandar
>Stirrups

They probably adopted it from the nomads

>Woman
>Apparently on the front lines

I'll tell you when I meet a Christian who knows what that is. IMO Christians should/would think heathen.

>clean shaven men were though. Hes obviously wearing male attire.

>their actions in the bible

I'm interested in knowing more

Freeing the Jews from their captivity mostly. This was a dumb point and I regret making it.

>"Paygospanan"
>List_of_Iranian_titles_and_ranks
Provincial military commanders
>"Banu"
Banu (Persian: بانو bânu), is a Persian name for girls used in Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Pakistan and India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Khorramdin
apparently she and her husband fought kebab

wander what her rating out of 10 was.

What are Zarathrustians called in the bible? Are you referring to exodus?
Sorry I'm new

Pretty big butt in my head canon.
8/10 face.
Tits are medium sized.

>Savar Framandar
Whats that multishot weapon?

yeah, cant be shooting bow and arrow with tits. get in the way u get me.

the magi (often called the three wise men) were zoroastrians too

They look at it as Luke looked to Darth Vader. It's the father they're afraid to admit.

It's more likely the other way around

complete heathens

It's one of the main religions that gave foundation to Christianity. I always found it very interesting, too bad Romans and Persians couldn't be friends.

Jesus Christ was apparently supposed to be the saoshyant don't know what went wrong.

Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu are quite apparently God and the Devil.

The only thing I don't understand is the incest. I'm not sure if it was reserved for high priests and royalty or if it was supposed to be widespread. But boy was Zoroaster wrong about it strengthening the genes. Maybe it was a metaphore for something else and the dumb Arab inbreds misinterpreted it after the invasion of Persia.

>Jesus Christ was apparently supposed to be the saoshyant
That's where your wrong friend.The Saoshyant has come now.

There are supposed to be 3 of them though, the last one is supposed to defeat all forces of evil and give us a golden age and heaven on earth

Let's hope
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>too bad Romans and Persians couldn't be friends.
they tried helping eachother against the muslims, but they had been warring too much with eachother in the previous years and Khalid was a player character

The (Christian) devil is a mere fallen angel. That is quite different from Angra Mainyu who is the real antithesis to Mazda.

I don't think someone could more later be an agent of the Lie than Trump

You guys realize that Zoroastrians are in the Gospels, right?

The Magi who visited and adored the newborn Christ after observing the Star of Bethlehem were Zoroastrian priest-astronomers. Apparently they considered Jesus their Saoshyant.

As a Christian I regard Zoroastrianism as one of the better natural religions.

Interesting heathen tier

And your sources for that...?

Does the word "ahura" have any relation to the Hindi "asura"?

They're viewed as heathens. At best you could be like Cyrus and be viewed as the instrument of God's justice.

"Magi" literally used to mean "Zoroastrian", not "wise man" or "magician."

I want to bang persian girls

What/whom do I read if I'm interested in zoroastrianism?

Yes it's the same word. In Hinduism, the daevas are good and the azuras are wicked, while in zoroastrianism this is reversed.

this i would also like to know

Most I know probably don't know what Zoroastrianism is. The ones that do, probably lump them with other religions such as Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

I think it makes them uncomfortable that it's older and shares a history, the similar myths in both gives some illegitimacy to the bible as the sole source of religious history. Does that make sense? Strange bedfellows, you might say.

Does anyone know? Some sort of crossbow?