/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/12/discover-the-creators-kodaka-kazutaka/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woo Kyoko!

I love Akane!

Natsumi and Sato working together so they can seperate Hajime and Mahiru

Angie and her beloved Moekiyo! Normies are cute! CUTE!

Never a rarepair!

They fail and end up falling for each other

I love my boy!

maki tAke one image

That's alright but I'm gonna need you to stop your virginal fantasies of spanking somehow loosening and warming up someone's asshole.

Naegi loves Mukuro!

Leave the ritualposters to me.

Here is some fresh cringe for you guys

Arriving on the beach after Peko spanked Mahiru!

Fucking Mahiru's ass to comfort her.

While Hiyoko is staring.

I refuse. My fetishes won't be brought down by such petty things like "reality"!

Mukuro too cute.

True winner of the Hajimebowl coming through

stop using facebook

Those are some cool DVD covers.

Hiyoko helping them out so she can go back to /u/ with Mahiru

I still remember the discussions about why Keebo couldnt have been built by tdr
Those were the good days

Koko! I watched Christmas die and revive today.

FUCK your boy

That's a lie, isn't it?

I love Kirumi!

I wasn't here back then, why?

I love kaede.

hajime big boobs

Reminder that Himiko isn't gay

Ouma is the best. If you don't like him you're a cuck.

Oumaede!

ah, mami

Okay!

Spanking will actually make someone's ass tighten up, not loosen. When your dick is inside them you can give them a spank and test it out.
Of course, unless they are an absolute slut, it should be more than tight enough already. So spanking them isn't really necessary for that.

Anyone got any good Oumota fics?

Mukuro is shit just like your spanking fetish.

Gently, please.

But Himiko blushes when she says she's beautiful, and Himiko is a girl. You can't explain that.

That's even better. But if you spank them to the point they're too tired to move, are they still tight?

I miss the pre-release v3 days where everyone thought rantaro would rape kaede

we all know this

Ah shit. The Oumota fujos are coming in. Time to retreat.

Back from my ban for posting Hajime's lactating moobs. Guess I'll only post man boobs that aren't leaking from now on.

Why settle for fattie when this exists

Himiko hot selfcest

This.

This pic makes me sad, but it does remind you how thicc Natsumi's hips and thighs were.
Such a shame. She would have been perfect for bearing Hajime's children.

That must be magic!

Nothing wrong with that. It's been a while since best and cutest ship discussion came up.

EXTRA THI...
Oh right, he died.

My boyfriend your name here!

MAHOU JA!

On Kuzuanon's modding guide, there seems to be no link to sdr2 or dr1-specific guides... do they not exist?

I love Saionji!
My man, you have excellent taste.

>loving Saionji
If there wasn't a massive purge of pastas, you know what I'd post?

I'm putting an end to /drg/

Oh god, please do it.

Lower that hammer before you hurt yourself, young girl, or else...

I'm ready to die Maki chan. Please. I'm so ready

Natsumi getting kicked out of HPA for getting pregnant (there's no way the spawn of reserve course trash could become society's hope)

Hajime asking for money from his parents to support his pregnant girlfriend, only to be disowned by them. They sent him to that expensive school so he could finally make something of himself, not so he could knock up some slut out of wedlock

Natsumi's family finding out their daughter is pregnant at the age of 16 from some unknown man, when they were still in the process of finding a suitable husband for her

Fuyuhiko vowing to kill that Hajime bastard, furious that some reserve course dickbag knocked up his little sister

Through tears, Natsumi lying and pretending Hajime raped her in order to escape the worst of the shame and anger from her family. Fuyuhiko becoming even more livid and making serious plans to get revenge

Natsumi's family forcing her to have a discreet abortion

Hajime contemplating suicide after being kicked out of the house, disgraced, cut off from his tuition money and no longer able to attend HPA, and being forbidden from seeing Natsumi

Fuyuhiko and Peko showing up to ambush Hajime before he can even kill himself

on a side note, its pretty stupid how it was supposedly a swimsuit with pebbles in it that was used to beat Natsumi to death.
First of all, the little rocks used in fish tanks are pretty light weight and not very dense at all. Not ideal for beating someone.
Secondly, having a bunch of little rocks in a bag isnt the same as using one big rock. A significant ammount of the energy will be dissipated on contact, as the bag and the pebbles within it contort and move around.
The fact that Sato killed her with what looks like a single blow, makes it even more unbelievable.

That is why im retconning that as the murder weapon in my fanfic, and having her use a bat instead. Kodaka made a mistake.

Punch user
Go ahead. It would be better for me to focus on my finals.

I'd rather have spanking than that.
Spanking makes me sick, but this is just depressing. I'd rather be revolted than depressed.

>oumaedafag is anti-fujo
Well then

Only towards Oumota and Oumasai. Anything else is fair game.

*Oumaede, damn

Ah, all right then.

Will she end up causing a mindfuck trial in the process?
You seem upset.

Oumaeda is the ultimate fujoship. Truly patrician taste.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
I'm going to be absent for the next couple of days due to finals and studying for finals. Wish me luck.

Shuichi is a cutie

I should really sort my Oumota folder. It's been a mess for a long while.

Good luck senpai.. if that's really you.

I think that's possibly the worst image I have ever laid my own two eyes upon, good job.

Good luck, man.

Time for me to make my retreat before the disease worsens. Maybe I'll write some Oumaede. I will not stick around to watch this Oumotafag shit play out.

All right, launch off and go write some Oumaede, then!

It's me, Doppelganger.

Break a leg!

That is the worst case scenario. Here is the better, more likely scenario

Hajime manages to save Natsumi from being killed by Sato
Hajime gains positive attention from her family and her father
Natsumi's father requests that he continue to look after her
Hajime spends more time with Natsumi, also meeting Fuyuhiko and Peko
He learns more about Natsumi and she warms up to him more
He saves Natsumi again in a dicey situation involving an enemy clan
He earns Peko and Fuyuhiko's trust
He attends an extravagant party with Natsumi where he meets her father and other Kuzuryu leaders
He is offered an extremely well paying Job, which he accepts.
He becomes stronger and more badass over the coming years and ascends the ranks.
He marries Natsumi and becomes a respected member of the family.
Then she bares many children for him.

Then I shall await your return! Have a good day then and study hard. I'm off to do other stuffs.

When does it mention that a swimsuit with pebbles was the weapon? Also please post your fanfic when youre done.

I can only imagine all the fucks here shitposting instead of focusing on finals.
I'm NEET so doesn't matter to me.

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/12/discover-the-creators-kodaka-kazutaka/
>A fun fact, I go out on drinks with the director Yoko Taro a lot, but we always end up losing our memory.
>Another fun fact, I also go drinking with the director, Toyama, but we always end up losing our memories, too.

>ywn drink with Kodaka, Taro and Toyama and forget everything
feels bad

When they were discussing the reason of death in the Twilight Syndrome.

>Hajime being able to save anyone when he's a completely average teenager
He'd just get owned again, the same way he did with Juzo. Peko would step in to save Natsumi.

That's way too optimistic.
You need to remember that Hajime is pretty much a loser.

The worst part is that two of my finals are my least favorite subjects: Science and Math (Human Bio and Quantatitive Reasoning), while the others are graphic design related. God this will be such a painful week.

At least Peko would recognize his effort.

Juzo is literally the Ultimate Boxer, I'd be surprised if Hinata, a 16 yo kid, didn't get destroyed by him

Peko would probably warn him not to try something like that again, because he'll die next time. She and Fuyuhiko would also be annoyed that they have a bleeding, beat-up reserve course kid to deal with (though Fuyuhiko is such an asshole that they might just decide to leave him there and say it's none of their business).

Hajime just needs to man up.

I will. Im almost 100 pages in, and im only in the first arc (there will be 3 or 4 by the end).
In a few days I should have the first arc finished and I will make it available for people to check out.

Lol, finals. I dropped out of college and I make near six figures without a degree. I feel bad for other millennials who are getting into debt for these degrees, just to enter a fucked job market.

Yeah, there's no way a talentless nobody could stand against a symbol of hope.

>Being this disgusted by a ship because it involves a character in your ship

I don't know why but Hajimeme's face here just makes me laugh so hard.

Shut up Hopeman, you were trying to suck his dick 5 seconds ago

N-no, that was before I found out he had no talent for me to suck up to.

Junko loves Naegi!
The relationship of Naegi and Junko remind me to that one of Hotaru and Coconuts.

Hajime starting a movement called #reservecourselivesmatter

Hajime making signs, buttons, banners and hanging up fliers all over HPA

Hajime getting disappointed when only a few other reserve course students show up at his rally

Instead all the main course students show up to point, laugh and throw rocks at him

頑張れ!ファイト!

Probably one of the few things people were actually civil about