/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

update is out but i dont have pics edition

Pre-Update Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Ready for disappointing payout for the effort, but I'll still play alot because I hate my life.

I humbly request your honest opinions, /gtag/.

Doomsday Heist. Yay or Nay?

9/10 it's ok

tiger print is the best catsuit.

Just getting a crew request in early in case no one is bothered reading the last thread.

PC GTA Crew
SC : BacteriaMagnet

>mfw running out of cash

Did worthless NEETs really ruin this general?

I like it so far. Jetpack and Delorean are fun to drive, new Barrage is cool looking plus two canons, nice riot helmets and bulletproofs vests

New face paints, they're not that bad

20 slots for outfits

i sold 6 cars today and i got fully upgraded avenger and lake view base, im gonna leave it at that for today because i dont want to trigger the car selling mechanic

so how much does the new bunker add to your daily expenses?
another 9,000 dolloors?

oh yeah i like the new clothes, more splinter camo shit, can anyone confirm that scuba suit works as rebreather? and do the respirators and gas masks work against the gas bombs?

Anyone got a tracklist for the new radio station?

Best car incoming.

The question is

does the location have any purpose heist-wise?

I haven't done the heist yet, but all the other heists start from an apartment, if the missions from this heists start from the base too then there must be a base which is in a better spot than the others.

This game is such a ponzi scheme. Why are rockstar so goodamn greedy. Youtubers lile datsaintsfan, mrbossftw, and etc ruined gtao

i want to have an gtag crush.

Any reports/screenshots of people getting banned/funbux removed yet?

>tfw after 1y break u find ur account empty

I want you to die violently.

Same here man. Anyone know of any functional glitches? Seven Sins ain't got shit at the moment.

Land Act Reservoir has the best landscape

Out of all of the female characters I've seen on this general, your character is the one that looks legitimately like a tranny.

HAven't played really since the last major cash drop so I still have my 12 mil left. feels nice.

You know why.

340-ish million. Still in-tact.

stop posting you fucking child of andre the giant

still nothing, something might happen tomorrow but i doubt it.

It doesnt particularly matter for the heist setups unless your an autist that needs to get it done as quick as possible.

As for the prep missions of the 3 I’ve done so far

1 of them has you stealing a randomly spawning ambulance and bringing it back

The second one has you steal 4 non flying deluxos and bringing them back

And the last one gas you steal a helicopter. So the only thing that matters is road access if youre worried about shitters ruining your prep missions

who is good to heist with? Need about 300k for the facility

No shit, it's also impractical as fuck.

you're legitimately mentally challenged if you didn't take any of the ones in the Sandy Shores-Route 68 area. Land Act Reservoir is a bitch to access.

>Tfw you and your CHAD SQUAD have no idea what the fuck this virgin nerd is saying

yea, it's pretty shitty driving the russian missile truck thingy out of it.

true but once youve done all the heists for the discount prices youre never gonna need to go back there

this shit looks classy as fuck

Do we have pictures of the dripfeed cars? Can I get a link?

sandyshores looks like shit, i want something with a beautiful view. besides i can get around easily in the deluxo.

I have 90 million, PS4 is that enough?

I told you to kill yourself. Go do that now.

will some of these cars be available after doing the heists or did i miss something?

I literally cannot become more erect right now

not liking this black screen meme desu

The Deluxo still cant compete with the oppressor

which one?

my dick has transcended.

I’m still catching up on Gunrunning stuff, what are the best Mk2 weapon attachments/upgrades? Heavy barrel on everything? Or Are the recoil compensators or whatever worth using? Any of the ammo types worth using aside from the obvious explosive rounds for the heavy sniper?

Dripfeed, goy

The only thing I liked about the update was the 20 outfit slots. Maybe I should just quite GTA for good.

where do you even get the mk2 weapons

You, obviously. Go livestream your suicide you insolent, abhorrent, disgusting mistake who should've been aborted.

they might be dripfeed? i checked bunker research and gun upgrade table and nothing new there

wait extra outfits? shit we needed that

what's the bottom middle one?

>arch covers
Fucking yes! Now just give me that tasty fucking engine sound that sounds like a hellhound growling and we cool, Rockstar

I've played GTA Online from the day it came out

Stopped about 3 years ago because it's shit.

Just a reminder this is literally like Second Life for you worthless NEET's and you should definitely castrate yourself.

This game has been ruined and it is not what we were promised.

mobile command. you buy the base weapon, then upgrade them. if you don't see them, perhaps you need to buy the facility first.

for some reason I couldn't purchase the new warstock vehicles until I bought a facility, which is weird because nothing from the new facility is required to own them.

>You have to listen to this fucking shit each time a fellow CHAD does a set up
Oh fucking hell

The only practical one is the Zancudo base and that is only if you have a hangar and bunker in Zancudo as well

can I get a quick rundown on this bogdanoff?

The 'Hustler' aka the 1933 Ford Eliminator aka WE ZZ TOP NOW CUNTS!

i checked moc after buying the new base and there still wasnt anything new

pistol mk2 is bugged though and if you try to select it it clears customizations

So it's another typical GTAO DLC but slightly switched around so that they don't seem too samey. I don't even know why I expected something different. I suppose it was calling it a heist that threw me off.

Doing heists with random makes me want to die

Heavy barrel is just straight upgrade. Think all the compensators/muzzle breaks are the same, besides the supressor. Incendiary bullets are trash (legit hit or miss on whether or not the target will catch fire, leaning more on the miss side), tracers don't really do much. Not sure about HP, AP or FMJ stats and whether they make a noticable difference.

So is there vehicle storage in the new hanger or what?

>New Porsche
>270z
>Classic Sentinel
>Hermes returning
>BMW i8

Muh diiiiiiiiick.

Los Santos bows to the Bogdanoffs

you can store technical and insurgent pick up customs and some planes in it

>The Heavy Sniper Mk II now deals half the amount of damage to the health of players and NPCs when using Explosive Rounds

Railgun confirmed™

>I've played GTAO since it came out
>Stopped about three years ago

Really makes you think.

We better be able to get the stripes on the side.

Deluxo
Avenger
Thruster
Khalanji
Orbital Strike

Just binged with all i had saved up and bought these toys.

Unsure if the rail gun cannon is actually worth installing as the range is maybe 500m
Avenger works nicely as a an aircraft MOC.
Jetpack is so so, can be fitted with JATO and missiles but seems like a hovering duck so to speak.
Deluxo can be fitted with missiles and MGs.
Orbital Strike costs half a mil to manually target, 750k for automated. Explosion is roughly 5-6 meters

>be gunrunning
>grabbing supplies
>railgun mission at the lab
>only get to carry around the railgun, can't use any other weapons
>shitter sees my player icon with the resupply icon
>tries to use his hydra to gun me down
>railgun the fucker
>"wow railgun in mp. reported u retarded hacker"

When will the anti-shitter gun be introduced permanently? Not like more OP shit can't be stored in your garage.

Well that's a few garage slots open at least

the only real difference is the fact the rail-gun can be charged up so it can go farther and faster

The i8 is out and it sucks

>a new tank

I BOUGHT THE APC YESTERDAY

THAT TANK BETTER BE SHIT

how much money does the new heist reward you with

a mind-blowing 650k

am i the only one that thinks this update made every single previous weaponised vehicle obsolete (except the oppressor of course)

I have this feeling that the orbital cannon is a honeypot. If rockstar banned everybody who used it they'd probably be 90% correct.

can you use other players mobile command centers to upgrade weapons? im broke as fuck

you've got to be kidding
does it take less time than pacstan at least?

that's only 1 act of 3

>20 slots for outfits
truly i am blessed this day

Act 2 gives you 950k.

That's just the 1st act. Let's see what the 2nd and 3rd act are like.

Holy shit lads it works

>6-7 meters
lmao orbital strike is a meme and a trap for skids to piss away their hackerbux on

>4 years to add

post your facilities.

If you own a Titan and have it in your hanger, you can use the vehicle menu to open the back door. Only took 4 fucking years

HEISTS ARE BACK!

stop posting your character

>still can't sell old Pegasus vehicles
I literally don't want the Rhino anymore

no

Pretty much
I suppose it makes griefing expensive and easy to sell shark cards

damn nice, and with the extra outfit slots its extra comfy to use