Have you ever wondered how many qt 3.14 Jewish girls were murdered during the Holocaust?

Have you ever wondered how many qt 3.14 Jewish girls were murdered during the Holocaust?

I will never forgive the Nazis ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIxwC8ief1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewish women are the single most vile, disgusting and morally repugnant creatures on Earth. I literally feel sorry for Jewish men that have to suffer these abominations around.

Need a tissue, Rivka?

>jewish women
>not elder god tier

>he doesn't to be rich AND have a hot wife

If you're talking elder god in Lovecraftian sense then absolutely.

This, the biggest, conniving nags are Jewish women.

>Tumblr
Apex fucking kek

It doesn't ruin a perfectly amazing album

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS
SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

I mean the holocaust didnt happen so

you are a fucking idiot.

t. guy who never met more than 5 Jewish women

Jewish chicks tend to have big giant tiddies

The Jewess is perhaps the most beguiling creature known to mankind and as a strong White Man I stand against her wiley vixenry. Though the Jewess may appear comely, beneath her inviting exterior burns an insatiable passion that will stop at nothing until it has achieved complete and total enslavement and domination of goyische men! Remain vigilant and stand strong against her schemes mein bruders!

Who hurt you?

Jewish women are the best I wish to marry one.

I live to serve jewish women and lick jewish girls feet.

They always have the biggest tits too omg.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIxwC8ief1o

good goy

Jewish women are only rotten towards non-Jewish men.

>They always have the biggest tits too omg.
If they're Ashkenazi that means they're non-Jewish. The girl in pic is probably Germanic. I know Germans girls have huge boobs.

he's right, you know

Jewish women are god-tier. They only start to become annoyine after arounda decade of marriage, and that happens to pretty much all women. Even Asian girls start to disrespect you, although they do it so subtly that it's hard for Westerners to pick up on it.

>Though the Jewess may appear comely, beneath her inviting exterior burns an insatiable passion that will stop at nothing until it has achieved complete and total enslavement and domination of goyische men!
That sounds really fucking hot desu, and I'm not even a goy.

>If they're Ashkenazi that means they're non-Jewish.
nice meme

The one that got away, gross.