Does anyone else here work as a dishwasher? Is this the ultimate wagecuck job?

Does anyone else here work as a dishwasher? Is this the ultimate wagecuck job?

i did for two days then quit. ultimate wagecuck job. they expect you to not take breaks and stay 4 hours after closing. nightmare tier desu

Should I quit too?

the pay is relatively good, but work hours are retarded and lots of overtime with barely any extra pay

but hey you dont get to deal with people and you can mind your own business

Used to work as a dishwasher. It's not the worst job I've had, but it's up there. Long hours, boring, shit pay. The only upside was that I got to talk shit to the managers and there was pretty much nothing they could do as I was the only person around who was willing to do the job and it took them ages to find me a replacement after I quit.

You also learn zero transferrable skills and are looked at as the cuck of the whole restaurant. You learn absolutely nothing that can be applied to another job.

Its a good temporary job, just like working in retail or in McDonalds.

It's definitely worse than working in retail/fast food. You don't get to talk to customers and you don't learn how to handle money. See >1984834

I've been doing it for a few months now and I'm just about done.

You don't have to deal with customers. Being a server sucks dick.

>Being a server sucks duck.
That's true, but you do up your customer service game and get a lot more cash than a dishwasher cuck.

Except that you get paid almost twice as much with less work?

Working in solitude is worse than dealing with customers.

If you get along with the managers you should ask them to put you in the front, user.

USED to work as a dishwasher (Pizza Hut). It made me want to work as a courtesy clerk and really made me appreciate my job as ADC in Goodwill. Two months of working a dishwasher and I just up and left out the backdoor and never returned, only to get my last check. I made it a rule to avoid fast food and working there reminded me why.

Yeah. Like anyone gives a fuck about what a dishcuck wants. Like they wouldn't rather put a bimbo with cowtits in the front instead.

>working in solitude is worse than dealing with customers

I disagree normo

solitude is bliss

you dumbfuck normiefag

Gee I wonder why solitary confinement is commonly considered the worst form of punishment

up to you, i would suggest it if you can find a better job

because most criminals are normies and hates being alone

i know this is a foreign concept to you, but some people prefer to be alone and cant stand being around people

This guy knows what's up

Better get back to Facebook faggot

Why are you faggots even on a business board?

This is the neets getting rich with crypto board old man

Because it's not 1952, business isn't about being Mr. Alpha firm-handshake extrovert anymore.

In the 21st century business is done alone, from behind a screen.

I'm wasting my life away.

I work as a janitor at a fast food place part time and I've been there 10 years and recently got 2 jobs in 2 weeks that I quit each in a day. One was as a dishwasher and I was just left alone and the other was as a general labor at a mechanic car yard, it was horribly hard labor for minimum wage. I am kinda disappointed in myself but at the same time I think looking for something else is better.

I got no skills backed by a piece of paper and I think the best for me is to look for another McJob thankfully my house is inhereted but truly a sad life.

>criminals are normies
kek

I don't think OP has had the pleasure of being surrounded by people in a customer service environment. Try actually being a server or a cashier or any servant role and see how much you want to be around people.

But it is worth sucking it up to go from a dishwasher -> server. I would apply elsewhere if that's what you really want OP. Say you have a little bit of experience.

How are your IT skills? Meaning helpdesk. You can easily lie about certifications... get a cushy job being the IT guy, helping people print stuff and recover their files when they get wiped, etc. Make up some experience too.

No worries about lying if you can actually do the job -- and convince your interviewer you can.

yeah i did dishes for two years in a big ass kitchen. it was really fucking easy and payed well but lead to a pretty solid drug dependency. its a totally degrading job.

Well I can build and repair computers, I know some software stuff. Most of the time I just Google whatever the problem is and find a fix there and I don't usually try to remember it.

I've been a cashier, a home health aide, and an emt and my favorite job is the one I have now where I interact with absolutely no one for the majority of my day.

I'm also a dishwasher. I'm going to quit this week and lie on my resume to get a decent job. Life is shirt, fuck living it like a pleb.

Since we're talking about bad jobs let me fill in.
So since I'm an europoor eastern trash I was searching for a summer job in Norway. I was thinking, hell the pay is good and it's only temporary I can handle it.
The local agency found me a job in a cleaning factory. The factory deals with orders from hotels but also deals with hospitals and that is where the nightmare begins.
Since I'm disposable euro trash that could be replaced any moment by another young money hungry immigrant, they send me to the worst place in the factory - the sorting.
Basically what sorters do is stand in front of a belt (a fast one I might add) and sort out bags of dirty clothes and sheets into these numbered holes. Now the hotel stuff isn't that bad it's mostly clean, but the shit that comes from the hospital bags is what made me quit the job after 4 weeks. Bloody sheets, pissed and shitted old granpa diapers, puked baby clothes you name it. One time there was round shaped piece of shit rolled in granny trousers and we have to sort that. Every single disgusting thing you can think of comes from those bags and you have to sort them out otherwise you get yelled at. If you try to argue just one bit it's over for you, they will see you as a rebel and they will ride on your back until you break mentally.
On top of all that 90% of the workers are somali niggers and all the direct bosses are in some way shitskins that seem to have to regard for health & safety.
When you think you have it bad look at this picture of my workplace.

Legit IT work in a nutshell, people are amazed when you say you can build a computer like it's putting together a car from scratch or someshit.

You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think you can get anywhere in business without social skills, unless you have billion dollar idea which im 110% sure you wont considering your opinions

I did, kind of liked it actually. It's a very zen job.

I had a dish washer job 10 years ago during college summers and miss the hell out of those days. "Back of the house" involved more than just washing dishes such as prep work, keeping the front of the house stocked and product inventory/rotation.

I was the second highest paid cook, so the money was pretty good. The occasional night in the back of the house was a welcomed break from working up front. I could listen to music, drink beers, take cigarette breaks and get stoned.

Now I have a real career with real responsibilities. I look back fondly on my dishwashing days.