>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Yuffie

>Zero tickets for Cloud
>Only 2 4* tickets and the 5* ex ticket
>19k Lapis
>Also want the Christmas units, that will most likely be top tier

Christmas units cannot be top tier due to the fact that they will never have 7*s. Do not waste resources pulling for them.

Thanks for this. Any clue what Cloud's attack will be like now in global? We don't have STMRs. I hope he can break 1.3k

So is Quick Recipeh all it's hyped up to be or is it just good for shitty memes?

>they will never have 7*s
Dude, watch as they get 7* when they come back in a year, might as well get at least one now and another one later

We don't actually have to pull 1 cloud 2 alfreeda do we? That's really stupid and impossible without step up banner

Hi Emma!

Yes, you do have to. Why do you think they """accidentally""" put two 5*s on a banner, with one of the units being probably the most hyped FF unit and the other one basically being mandatory for said character?

No, it's macroing autists only because muh repeat button timing

Cloud has a longish animation for a finisher, you just learn how to time it with however chainer you have, Elfreeda is a pseudo DH chainer that's why it works

Mixed signals fellas

Why would you want Elfreed as a unit though, she's just TMR fodder.

pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

updated rk guide from previous thread

TDH is a meme in global. What chainers are honestly going to give up dual wield to TDH?
>finishers
Who gives a shit. Irrelevant in actual content

In 6 months they will you retard

What chainers

Basically, Ice chaining damage, but we have Fryievia in Global and JP does not but she is not bad

But in the end this is the problem we can barely fit chainers in trials now if you don't want to get 1TKO, so basically

DO YOU LIKE FF7? YES YOU DO SO YOU FUCKING PULL FOR CLOUD AND LATER FOR SEPHIROTH

Bartz

FF7 is shit and TDH is a meme in global until proven otherwise

Is he fun?

The moment we hit 7*? Tons.

I honestly don't know if I should pull hard on cloud banner

Damage dealers are meme. Currently all trials can be completed with a single 5* base damage dealer. Except for malboro and sheratan, which can be done with Firion + 9S with pods.

Since we don't have CG Lasswell yet, is it safe to assume that CG Fina is about a month and a half out or so? I still use Tillith and want to burn all my tickets on the Cloud banner but know I should save up for Fina. Will there be time enough to gather ~35/40 tickets by then?

play it and find out

yes

Tidus will for Fixed Dice.
Unless that only happens when his enhancements come?

What if you don't have 9S

>this guy again with his omnislash finshing

Cloud's 7* gets an extra +50% so you need 2 Cloud and 1 Elfreeda. You needed a second Cloud for awakening anyway so don't worry if you can't get a second Elfreeda.

UninstallBE.exe

then you should uninstall BE. Actually, you should do that anyway

Emperor can solo dps Sheretan easy. Probably not Marlboro.

Use shantottos

Yes.

This is true. Got Blood Moon down to 50% with a tank team and one single T.Terra, when he instagibbed my party because I had a bad turn. Could probably do it proper if I tried again.

Rate my meme teams.

The problem with Sheretan isn't DPS, it's survival. I skipped out on getting proper tank gear so I can't get beyond turn one.

not full synergy/10

>Cid Raines
into the dumpster you go
She did low damage to me until the phase change. Arms Eraser/Soleil buff and Pod Buff (you can replace this with Rikku's HyperNull).
Phase change is worrying time, but by that time Emperor had a few stacks of FFB so he two shot her.

>This is true but I couldn't do it when I tried and haven't done it but it's true.

lol

Cait Sith and Gaff are cool I guess

You'll only need two clouds and one elf when 7* are out.

Why did they have to make her so shit. it's not fair bros

After 50% you might need damage for the fruits. I don’t know cause Victoria’s max stack magic awakened firajas finishing a chain left sheratan with 1% hp. You can add garnet bahamut on top of that now.

I beat bloody moon with a single 1.1k mag t.terra. Once you know how to recover from the party instant death it’s just a question of how many turns to make the kill.

CG Fina will be around 2 months away from CG Lass release if we go 1 CG a month (It was Lass -> Sakura -> Fina -> Jake -> Lid -> Nichol -> Raegan -> Kylo Rain on jp)

I know the difference between an RNG wipe and a badly performing party. With Mystea, WoL and Luneth's Elven Song my party's health never went below the 50% threshold. It was basically a walk in the park even in phase two, my rotation was simply disrupted because, which is something that can happen to every set up.

WHERE IS EPISODE IGNIS I WANT TO PLAY IT

It's something you unlock after beating it once

So how did Noctis skip having to sacrifice himself in the "Possibilities" ending?

I understand that they went in there together but did they like Guardians Of The Galaxy it or something?

Here's Cloud's attack for Global

Total ATK = 504 + 1100 + 64 = 1668

194 base ATK
base ATK bonus 160% (30% passive, 130% equip)
194 + 194(160%) = 504.4

Equip ATK 275
Equip ATK bonus 300% (100% passive, 200% equip)
275 + 275(300%) = 1100

Bahamut 1*
6400 esper ATK
6400 / 100 = 64

Equipment:
Conrad TMR(2-hand) +130 atk
Prishe TMR +45 atk
Goken TMR +20 atk
Elfreeda TMR +40 atk
Elfreeda TMR +40 atk

Materia:
Buster Form (100 dh)
Werei TMR (40% atk)
Large Sword Mastery (50% atk)
Adventurer (40% atk)

Note:Replacing Goken TMR with Demon Mail and Werei TMR with DV TMR will give 1 less ATK

yes.

Does WoL even do anything in that set up other than AoE break?

Settle down lad I'm just yanking your William.

He bodyblocks the little physical damage there is and mystea body blocks magic damage. He can also AoE break, yes. But once the ball started rolling he was actually summoning Golem every second turn.

>this requires less 5* bases than Fryevia BiS
>'''whale'' unit

>One of the best animated sprites and well themed
>Winners of the Japan's make a unit contest
>It's meh as fuck even when it came out in JP
Seriously I hope when we get the winners of the GL contest they are actually good

I thought the point of Noctis dying was mechanics based, not some shitty power levels reasons. He had to go into the afterlife with the Lucii dicking around inside him to ensure Ardyn was deader than dead and couldn't just come back again.

Cagnazzo, WoL, or EV as an off-tank for Moon?
Or should I just run Ling for her breaks?

Noct, now that you're alive and everything, you're gonna need help making 115th

If you can get Ling to 100% evade you can just have her provoke while mystea covers the magic attacks

So it's better to bring just one damage dealer and the rest being support units?

I'm actually thinking of bringing my own enchanced Ace+Friend GL Sakura instead of going with dual T Terra for Bloody moon I can't survive the second phase shift,a nd when i can I simply can't keep up the chaining because I need a turn to set it up and eventually I just can't revive enough

Also tried dual GL Sakura but she just runs out of MP way too fast

That's why I found the ending weird. I can accept if they science'd up something to accomplish the same without having to fulfill the prophecy, as long as they explain what they science'd up, even if it's bullshit, but they didn't really explain it.

I don't have the TMRs to roll 100% evade.

what strange runes are these?

He half assed it. Ardyn wasn't powerful enough to wreak as much havoc in the alternate ending since Ignis weakened him considerably. Or for some reason Ardyn chose not to. Now we know that Ardyn's older brother was the founder king who took Ardyn's name, his heir and role upon exiling him.

OCR says they're thai, but I don't know.

Thai

Then I would use cagnazzo, only one cover can be in effect at a time. And cag has mitigation on his provoke.

Iris is pure forever. Please don't try to corrupt her.

Only thing pure about Iris is her lust for armiger juice

Yeah I was thinking of running Cagnazzo, but I was not sure if his provoke outvalues breaking.

Also I haven't learned the unit yet, I only really know Cagnazzo has a provoke with good mitig and self-heal?

And she knows she will never get it. Also how are you people already playing the new dlc. I don't see it up on the PS Store yet.

Well, I guess that user wanted to say that you just need a single 5* DPS yourself. The other one, for chaining purposes, can be a friend unit which you don't have to own and is much easier to get.

Iris is the best contender for queen with Luna Astral'd. It's been out in NZ for over 7 hours now.

She doesn't have any competition anymore tho

I think you need to hold back on the damage and defend with you chainers once in a while if you have trouble surviving.

But yeah, two relevant chainers are better, but not necessary. If you can survive, you can beat the trial. I don’t think there are hard damage checks so far.

It's out in Australia already.

FFXV sequel to revive Luna when

I meant you can complete current trials with a friend 5* base damage dealer with no chaining. Except for malboro and sheratan, which can be done with aoe chaining with no 5* base damage dealer necessary.

Well grab your wallabees and sound the diggerydoo

Except that's wrong since it's still the best accessory.

Never. Now the true heroine can finally shine

Exactly. And Noct has a negative amount of interest in Iris as a sexual partner. Therefore Iris is pure forever.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I disagree

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did some things wrong

He flirts with Iris, depending on your choices. Sure Gladio would beat the shit out of Noctis for laying his hands on jailbait Iris. But post world of darkness Iris is fair game.

I don't recall there being any flirty options. Just pretending to be interested in her talk about muh womyn power in lestallum

Man the alt-ending of FFXV is fanfic-ky as hell.

It's actually laughable.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did some things.

If it has all the bros riding off into the sunset I'll be happy.

It's better than the original desu

It has but it comes out of nowhere. It's as if the Kings of Lucis just went, "nah bros lets let them have our power for free since Ignis is cool n stuff"

Does the car come back from the dead?