>have double battlecry
>have a ton of cthun minions
>crush 1-7
>get to final boss
>darkness
>somehow dont draw a single cthun activator for 7 fucking turns
you're lying if you think this isn't rigged as shit in favor of the ai

Nth for (((Journalism)))

I pulled double knife juggler from it again, am I good at the game yet?

>divine favor

Nth for wife.

>double deathrattle
>double battlecry
>5 Ayas
>5 Jade Spirits
>3 Jade Chieftains
>3 Jade Claws
>2 Jade Lightnings
Come at me Azari

i could see it happen because it's a priest card and priest with razakus+anduin wins no matter how many turns you took

>Sunkeeper Tarim (created by Stonehill Defender)

I love playing vs azari. He either Mills your value/power cards, or you win. Such fun to have a 2/3 chance to lose.

Temporus was a nerf to historian, nothing more

loss inc

The Darkness boss is fucking brutal. I breezed through all 7 bosses but that fucker had a pain/entomb/mind control every turn

Well he milled 4 Ayas and the wand already...

I still havent beaten the final bosses. It's always a fucking coinflip I lose.

Have fun dying to fatigue, retard

oof

I did it reddit.
It was fun, lot of stories to tell to my friends

>i "main" a class

I have no idea how they managed to make this deck even more cancerous but I gotta give props for finding a way.

What the fuck is going on

The nu meta. Prepare your butt. He's gonna UI and fill the board with 0 cost fatbois.

3/10

I hope Blizzard releases stats of how deadly the bosses are when the dungeon run streaming challenge is over.
They probably won't though.

I like void lord.
I like summoning lots of void lords.
Summoning void lords is fun.

Can I get a quick guide to secret hunter? How do I mulligan?

I've only done 2 runs and this was my first time making it to the last stage. His deck countered mine so there wasn't much I could do.

He runs 2 fucking Hoarding Dragons and I run Shadowreaper so I think I'm ok

it's a secret to everybody

>aggro paladin
>dying in fatigue

hahaha good one

Stealth vs the darkness is broken. Build a board and use the candles every other turn, then you just kinda tempo him out because all he does is play a 5/5, and sometimes a 4/5 that costs 6. All his shit is minion targeted and he can't use it.

ARE THERE STILL NO FUCKING DAILY QUESTS

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FAGGOT

I fucking hate this shit.
>Playing quest rogue and get it completed pretty fast
>It doesn't matter since he just summons an obsidian statue every turn
>Turn 7 he summons a Ysera and a statue
>Turn 8 he summons a Ysera and a statue
Smart moves, I concede

If the weapon pulls Doomguard Umbra --> Cube ---> Dark Pact is a neato 25 damage combo

t. Cuckduin

>i refuse to play that class because it's good right now

Anyone else think this expansion has been boring as fuck?
Sitting on 9k dust but haven't crafted a thing because of how fucking boring most of the cards are.

Secret hunter...? Look, throw everything back looking for a spellstone. If you have spellstone, keep it and throw the rest back looking for secrets. If you have cloaked huntress and secrets, throw them all back for spellstone. 5 Mana 12/12 is what wins games for hunter. You probably run 6 secrets so there's no reason to try to hold them in the opener unless you already have the power card. Don't keep 2 spellstones most of the time, unless your opening hand is spellstone *2, cloaked huntress and secret. If you curve an upgraded spellstone, you are very favored.

Set game's language to another language. Launch game and then set language back to english you fucktard

Sonya can be pretty fun

fuck you autist kys

I still go back and forth between whether or not divine favor is worth it in midrange pally. Like I'm generally not dumping my hand, I'm trying to play curvestone, just feels like stonehill defender would be better, idk.

I have 2.2k Hunter wins and no other golden class

Warrior has been floating in the 450+ range ever since Mech/Patron/Tempo decks went away though

Thanks my man

If Shaman becomes big again, would this be run as a tech card?

did you end up losing?

Is the meta settled yet? I have enough dust for two legendaries, what should I craft? Aggro preferred.

Just play rogue and you'll reach legend in no time

Which rogue

>playing Hearthstone

If you really want my advice, Chuck cloaked huntress and somehow squeeze in dire moles and razormaws. Spellstone, those two going first, you're very likely to draw two secrets by 5 and a 4/3 mole whacking them on turn 2 is satisfying and game winning. Once they deal with all those stats, their removal for your wolf pack is severely drained, and you often runaway with a win. Free secrets isn't usually worth it because they're very good for the cost and you can play 2 on 4 anyway, so the curve works nicely.

Tempo. With creeper and patches

>aggro preferred

Nah I still had 13+ attack jades despite him milling 80% of my jade cards, that's how strong the deck was

Tempo rogue is one of those decks I just can't win with. They also include any variant of hunter for some reason.

>Belittles aggro
>Posts a picture of anduin
I'm confused, user.

>I like to waste my and everyone else time!

>rogue plays a secret
>surreptitiously google "rogue secrets" and try and figure out which one it is

not sure if I like this

Then aggro paladin, with creeper and patches.

I've been in a psych ward since day 0 of KnC just got out
I pulled Zola, Ilxid, golden Lynessa, Twig, Runespear, and Dragon Soul, what can I do with them

I already run mole and maw. What am I missing?

I have to craft my missing epics. Even though I'll end up opening them later, I need them now. Fuck this game.

Two legendaries of your choice.

Worked, but I still lost 2 daily quests
Now what? Are they just going to hope people forget about it?

>log in
>no daily again

It's been days blizzard

I mean they didn't totally break the game on the last set like they did with LoE and MSG which I appreciate, I'm having fun playing smorcadin, oldschool aggro mage, hunter (which is still bottom 3)

If you mean the decent face secret deck, mull for a curve against aggro/midrange, keep huntress with a tempo secret (or in general if you have a 1/2 drop), Bow is good against Mage/Priest/Rogue especially, spellstone against gondrol

If you're playing the bad all spell deck, keep bow huntress cat trick/wandering and spellstone? Idk

Did they break daily quests even more? I restarted like 10 times and didn't get one.

So Tarim and Val'anyr are my legend crafts then, thanks.
What if you put Keleseth into this? Or are 2-drops too important in paladin?

Other than dust them you semen slurper

Can you pass me a list for secret hunter with Huntress? I'm having a hard time deciding on what early drops to keep

>Muzzy just joined Tempo Storm

oh no

tips for the darkness as warrior?

Actually, it seems changing resolution before restarting works too. Or at least it worked for me.

I just came buckets in an arena run.

See all these drakes? I only have one bone drake in my deck, the other ones come from carnivorous cubes. THE FUCKING VALUE.

I also pulled a kobold monk the next turn with guild recruiter, making me literally inmune to a fireball cheese.

Wouldn't know. Run 5-6 secrets, the early game beast package, maybe bear shark in place of cloaked huntress. More aggressive and can be hound mastered/razormaw'd. You're probably good. Keep mole and razormaw in your opening hand, it's the one thing you don't throw away for spellstone.

concede and try to get vustraz

Ech, bad pulls, user. You can have some fun with Galvadon the Last Kaleidosaur. He's not that bad if you don't die turn 4.

Tarim absolutely, Val'anyr not necessarily. Stuff like leeroy is probably more important, the value of val'anyr has yet to be determined. You'd probably be better off with shit like bonemare or scalebane desu, buffing stuff that can work immediately whereas val'anyr is more of a longhaul kind of grindy weapon imo. It's not necessarily a bad craft considering the no-dupe-legendary rule, but you may consider holding off on it for a while longer. I've heard some top players like amnesia complaining about it being kind of redundant/not useful which concerns me.

You may instead consider looking into epics, particularly corridor creeper (obvious), but also spiteful summoner alongside dinosize.

Thank you thank you

I do like how blizzard have added a lot more specific draw cards

warrior is the hardest fucking dungeon run and if you think otherwise go fuck yourself

It's gonna be Razakus, Big Druidk and Tempo Rogue meta again

If you want to climb Zoolock, anti-aggro Controlock, Murloc Pally, and Pirate Warrior (with spiteful summoner and spellstone) are still really good

He's a friend who helps me win at least sometimes

Oh whoops: Keleseth isn't really good for paladin decks. 2 drops are essential for murlocadin, and even other aggro pally lists can make a lot of use out of cards like juggler, jailor, equality, I've even made great use of loot hoarder due to call to arms. Call to arms is MVP and probably the biggest reason why you need good 2 drops for it.

>there are really niggas out here who still dont have arthas or the K&C cardback

>losing to a computer at a child's card game

Thanks. Already got Leeroy and already crafted creepers. I'll see how those other cards play.

>playing mindless aggro with no strategy is a great use of your time

Wow, Tempo Storm is making some big signings recently. Is anyone else a bit jealous of Reynad's success? I wish I didn't waste so much time on here and instead applied myself. Guy made a million dollar corporation before the age of 30 and is on Forbe's 30 under 30. I just wasted my time in University for a worthless piece of paper that makes me $50k/year.

it's ez af my dude

I want Raza and jade shit to rotate out so I can play armor warrior in peace.

no it's definitely shaman

i did warrior first try but shaman's core deck is actual steaming shit and if you don't roll jades on your first two sets you may as well restart

Straight face decks are mindless, but they also don't really exist anymore. Fast mid-range decks (IE, aggro) are pretty thoughtful. You can increase your Winrate by 10% just by getting better at hand reading and playing around aoe, knowing when to trade and when to apply pressure and Sprint for the finish line. It's a much more rewarding playstyle, and proactive. As opposed to priest, which stalls until it draws 2 power cards, then counts a little bit before playing valen and 30'ing you. At least quest mage took some thought in clutch plays and going off half-baked because it's the only way to win in the situation.

Big Priest is fucking insufferable.

>windfury and bonemare on a highmane
hey that's nice

So once again shaman got dick-all from an expansion?
When will Thrall's sentence be up?

This is what I've been playtesting atm, if it helps. Currently messing around with replacing stonehill defenders and 1 equality with 2 dire wolf alpha and 1 divine favor, 2 favors seems like too much in this sort of midrange deck and I want to test how reasonably dire wolf can serve the same purpose as equality while playing a more active role in the deck in general (i.e. can clear a board by machine gunning tokens into trades one after the other with the dire wolf buff). Could also wind up putting in BoK or spikeridge steeds, just say fuck it putting in more aggressive bomb cards instead of dealing so much in card draw, those last 3-4 cards of the deck are a real struggle trying to figure out what's ideal in this meta.

I'm also not sure about steward but she has such great synergy with the deck, at least in theory. Might trade her for stonehills or even crystal lions, who knows.