/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Improved Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.14 update
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_14-patchnotes/

>Battle of the North Cape Collection
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/north-cape-collect/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[HOTEL]-[KUMA] on EU - get in the official Veeky Forums in-game chat and ask there.
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

Previous thread:

Whoa. Second collab.

Reminder Taiwan # 1

Who's #2?

When?

Everyone in High Tier

>Canada highly skilled
not in my experience

>/v/
Claiming that Australians and New Zealanders speak good English is bit much.

And even if they did, who needs players with a ping measured in minutes?

Thank you for previous thread OP, you’re truly a god among men

HOTEL BTFO HOW THEY CAN EVER RECOVER

By being in Typhoon?

D-DELET

>muh typhoon

>Canadian
>Perfect english, team player, highly skilled
>Literally none of these things
You leafs are so fucking pathetic shills it hurts.

Post QT botes

ayyoba sucks my dick

So French BB will most likely get warp armor memes. Great another line of BB that will be almost impossible to citadel.

With the power of friendship!

At this point, it's easier to say that Jap BBs have a citadel.
It was OK when they started that with German BBs, they were meant to be close range brwlers and needed that buff to even get into brawling range.

Which could've been a fun concept, except they completely shat on that by making brawling impossible at t9/t10, and gimping the German TDS and maneuverability so tha moving those ships close to anything with torps becomes impossible.

I was expecting to see a screenshot of Hotel_a_QT losing, which would be new since he's just that good.
I'm extremly disappointed to see it's just EU clans shitflinging again.

Which battleships are the most fun?
I picked the Japs for Yamato memes, but the Kawachi was kind of wonky and the Myogi is making me want to commit sudoku, is the Kongo actually worth grinding through that piece of shit?

Why is it that /wowsg/ doesn't have lewd OP images like most of the other generals?

Because anime is verbotten in this general

>Exposed rudders
>Not lewd

Kongo is alright.

Played the Vampire for a few games. It's alright I guess.

Kongo, Fuso, Nagato and Amagi are all pretty good.
Izumo is frustrating to play becasue it just ges penned from all directions and the rudder moves so slowly that you can just forget dodging anything.
Hotel can lolpen everything, but the price for that is that actually have a citadel and must position yourself a bit carefully.

German BBs can be fun if you like the secondary memery at t7 and t8, just be prepared from some real fuckery thanks to the dispersion.
Kaiser is god for a t4, König and bayern get shat on by MM but can actually do their job, Gneis and Biscuit are crazy fun becasue they go 30 knots and have great secondaries. Gneis also has torps, but everybody knows that by now so it's more of a 6 km repulsor field.
t9 and t10 are meh, they lack the agility to really push. You can turn them into damage sponges, but why bother when a the brits just do that better without even speccing for it.

If you want to turn off your brain take British BBs and shoot nothing but HE. The rapetrain slows down slightly at t8, but that's just about the only downside.

US BBs are a pain to play because they are fucking slow until you get to t8, and at that point you have to start the bow-on memery. The guns are damn good though, even if the shells are a bit floaty.

Oh no, so instead of 5 overpens and a citadel you'll just get 6 pens

what a shame

Try posting lewd botegirls then.

Is anyone else just accumulating xp and credits until fun new ship comes out? I didn't even bother with the Asian DDs because I'm not convinced.

I have like 250K free xp and god knows how much commander xp & credits just waiting for the French BBs.

T H I C C

qt

time for night battle

/r/-ing the Christmas smug moetel picture.

Reminder HP_Lovesauce studies French grammar books for elementary kids in France as a 22+ year old.

goodnight /wowsa/ I hope you have a great day in this simulator of slavic fleet misery

>which would be new since he's just that good

Lol. You mean the same guy who played all by himself on SEA with the alias "Khanate6th" with an astonishing win rate of 55%? The same aspie who said everyone on SEA wasn't worth his time or good enough to play with? Yeah, he's just THAT GOOD with 55% win rate. Kek, blow your fucking brains out because I know it's you who wrote that post, Khan. You think nobody knows that you gifted doubloons and premium ships to Abrach and Chain to get them to play with you? Funny thing is, you didn't even have to pay to play with them because they'll play with anyone but I bet you did it because you have social anxiety. Also any retard with a drool can get 70% win rate on NA with a rerolled account because nobody who is decent at the game play random battles anymore. And keep agreeing to every opportunity that fits the "general" consensus, no matter how crazy it seems, to make yourself look "intelligent" and "good" while going back on your words when everyone else changes their mind.

It's such a shame that Jake made you a recruiter for a Veeky Forums clan when
i) you actively avoid playing with Veeky Forums in random battles by pretending to be AFK until Abrach/Chain shows up
ii) you give out shitty excuses such as "I have to eat" or "I have to do homework" when Abrach/Chain appears online and is ready to play
iii) you literally cannot think outside the box because you're afraid somebody will hurt your feelings for saying something new and different

Wtf, I bet he fucks kids too.

I like this waveposting.

>being this obsessed and fixated about turning wave into a scapegoat/boogeyman when he fucked off last year

People weren't exaggerating about the terminal scourge and victim hunting of innocent anons in this general.

When will tioga come back

>being so dumb you get baited by ironic friendly bantz

Do you draw ponies in your freetime too maybe?

I'm pretty sure this is pasta.

Good to see the last 2 people in KUMA are still playing.

You're right, it's not him but Spammist indoctrinated most of us into believing he is an evil person with false lies and that we must namedrop him. I feel pretty stupid now.

>believing a single word from Spammist, a lying butthurt SJW ego tripping Chink who has been rambling and mumbling about wave for almost two years in the general and other platforms because he didn't want to be part of Spammist's safe-space group

No user, you're just dumb as a rock for believing a single word from that fat paranoid mongol.

>Clans
[HOTEL]-[KUMA] on EU - get in the official Veeky Forums in-game chat and ask there.

please remove the reddit clan from the OP, you dumbfuck

You mean the reddit/brony clan or the dead clan?

>the absolut state of EU

lmao

We're playing the superior game, WoW.

Isn't that the same Chink who tried to crash /wowsg/ Discord by making his own server because Luger made a joke about something?

its either Copy Pasta or its Wave ranting again, thats literally the only 2 choices you have, Wave is literally the only one to give any shit about HaQT perceived habits/slights

>playing a 15 year old terrible grindy game rather than a 2 year old terrible grindy game

why

> Isn't that the same Chink who tried to crash /wowsg/ Discord by making his own server because Luger made a joke about something?

Yeah. It's kind of pathetic desu. I don't know about the joke itself that Luger made, but to think somebody go that far over a joke is sad.

Than again Luger is autistic as fuck and has absolutly no social skills, so its more likely his "joke" was actually just an insult

Do you have a single piece of evidence to support your false claim or is this your usual habit of sperging and falsely accusing Wave?

>A super unicum who divs with his own friends is ranting about some literal shitter reroll from SEA because I said so!

You can keep namedropping him tho, I'm sure someone who is gullible enough will believe your spergout.

Luger is actually doing fine and I was there when it happened. It wasn't an insult or anything, it was more like a slight joke to open the hugbox for everyone and Haruna got extremely paranoid because of Facebook profiles and shit.

Thee main thing that made kraut bb's fine is they took a fuckton of damage from regular pens and their guns are inaccurate at longer ranges.

Now we have ships that are harder to citadel than german bb's, while taking less damage, with more accurate guns.

Today i dreamt i was in a job interview and the guy in charge gave me my own resume.

The first thing i wrote as a headline in it was "I wish I was a cute shipgirl" in big fat pink letters.
I pretended it was a joke but we both knew it wasnt.

Maybe i should stop playing this game and watching anime

>literally posting facebook profiles in sekrit klub

can we purge this from the discord luger what the fuck

I think you should stop drinking.

I like Battleships. I've gotten to the Konig in glorious German line. Apparently I've been playing them wrong, however, because they're 'brawlers' (which i take to mean get up close and personal).

But I want a battleship that can sit on a point and nuke people from range, which Faction is the best for this?

I dont drink mang

>haruna and his cronies are still sperging and making false claims about wave after he gave up playing with most of /wowsg/ in early 2016 and they're still doing it after he quit the game for good in early 2017

what is haruna even trying to accomplish at this point?

japanese bb's have very accurate guns starting from nagato
sit at range, but not to the point that you're at the edge of the map because you won't be doing much from there

There are people who believe anything he says for some reason

I've never seen somebody post Facebook URLs in there but Haruna said if it went public, people would be able to find out about their names and shit which was why he tried to get people to join his server.

>was

He is still trying, and it's pathetic as fuck because it blows my mind that someone can be so autistic and invested in this general to do something like that. I know that he's a super sperg since he's from /r/anime and /r/kancolle but you've got to be fucking kidding me, it's just a video game.

So what if ther fb profil gets leaked?

Nothing bad ever happend if someone actually got doxxed.

I mean i posted my ex gfs nudes in the admiral once and people still didnt find me

btw i lost them after my external hard drive died. Did anyone save them? The blonde in the bathtub. pls tell me someone still has them

fuck off jfellow

haruna is paranoid and extremely zealous about his IRL details for some reason.

the main reason why people joke about getting doxxed is because of haruna's paranoia

Paranoia over getting doxxed usually means the guy is a jew/arab/nigger or some ugly as fuck neet living in his moms basement.

Someone with a decent live doesnt give a shit about people on the internet knowing him, like greg

Sure thing Greg. Go whine about Hotel not accepting your div invites elsewhere.

I love you Luger-Chan!

>greg
>decent "live"
50k a year, works for TSA, projects his insecurities unto others in a vidya, guilt trip others to help him, copes with his "decent live" by verbally attacking people, plays the victim when being left out

Oh wait, you're Greg.

>50k
not even

>50k a year
>bad

Nigga hes has more dosh than most african countries

haruna isn't a sand nigger or a kike, he's a chink from the southern provinces who currently lives in hongcover my dude

Yah maen erryone in the africas earn veri little moni so 50k in one of the biggest amerika cities is veri good

god, do you think she would step on my penis with her foot?

>ask haruna, err, totally anonymous poster for proofs
>get ignored

Another day, another deja vu. I wonder what would've happened if I asked Haruna directly. Would he shun me out because I'm not being a sheep?

nah he'd pretend it's fine by spamming the :joy: emote to make it appear he's levelheaded

She appears to be preparing for that very action.

What is it that detonates my ship so consistently?

higher skill

Its the same thing that lets DDs dump all of their ports at once and what allows carrier players to kill from across the map with just a left click

It's actually the opposite.

Successful people need to be careful about linking the internet to their life because they could lose a lot over one sentence. Losers living in their parents basement with no job have nothing to lose.

If some married teacher is outed as a furry lolicon into inflation and scat, you bet your god damn ass he's losing everything. If some forever alone NEET is he may just be known as even more of a failure and sent to a psychiatrist by his parents. maybe lose a little bit of his allowance.

How do I stop this from happening?

>a t4 game
stop playing low tiers

Probably because he's taking his time to fake chat logs or maybe he's asking people for help, it is haruna we're talking about after all.

What the fuck did blizzard do, all of a sudden I'm being sharded with fucking hundreds of horde in argus, I've legitimately seen more horde in the last 15 minutes than I have since Argus was released, feels great having 5 people insta kill you at every portal, wherever you go you get cheap shotted and gangbanged.

Is this some kind of le epic pre BfA tension rising patch?

wait wrong thread lol

my bad.