pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-hotfix-12-13.248013/
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Olshek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanchester's_laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE LIVE! Welcome memers, and remember to bully animeposters (with your benin)

1st for... wait

STOP BULLING ME IN THE OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1st
>actually second
ETERNALLY BTFO

third for statwhores are closet fags unhappy with their life :^)

>third
>actually fourth
t. 0.5 ivi kdr

dlte

no ;DDDD

0.35 actually
playing recklessly is fun

Point and laugh everyone. I told you 1st post will be advocating animay bullying till the end of time.
Stupid anime!

Light assaults need a way to revive and give ammo

or engineers and medics need jetpacks

yeah but you should get BARE MINIMUM 2 kdr (honestly not exaggerating) when playing recklessly

wow u r genious
ur hired kiddo
t. werlyberly

i'm not playing HA or infilth

>needs to cheese to get 2 kdr
no srs
unironically aim better????

the secret to good stats is 120fps in every fight

that's not really a secret

YOU'RE NOT REALLY A SECRET

i'm not even aiming senpai
i just take out my LA, and either try to fairydust c4 or strap C4 to a flash and send it against a magrider
it remembers me of Silent hunter 3, watching the white bubble trail going under a ship before the explosion
that's pretty much about it, sometimes i find some cozy place to shoot mans without getting seen but i kind of build fun like that
if i wanted to shoot i'd play battlefield or COD

Retard here. Not shitposting.

How do you get good at ESF vs ESF? With ivi or whatever, "aiming good" seems completely realistic and concepts like positioning come relatively intuitively. The goals are visible and even if I'm not there, I understand what it is I'm doing wrong and how I can improve.

But with air, it seems impossible. Other ESFs seem to have pintpoint accuracy at all ranges while I struggle to hit stationary ground targets. I literally cannot track them at all. And that's if they're even in front of me; nine times out of ten they end up behind me almost instantly and there is literally nothing I can do to face them. I cannot turn fast enough. Running does not work. It is impossible.

How the fuck do I get good? Again, this isn't a shitpost or pasta or whatever, I'm genuinely asking because I cannot deal and am a shitter.

hmmmm I wondr what culd b happning here????? hmmmmmmmmm
1024bt if you're interested

>tfw don't even like playing the game

I have a bunch of auraxiums but the only things I really enjoy are listening to music and flying around a radar valkyrie or driving a radar flash, or riding along in an air vehicle as repair bitch. Also being medtool/revive grenade/shield primary medic or shooting recon darts and playing tank/AI mines.

I hate trying and thinking hard and just want to listen to music and hang out.

Basically passively playing the game and being useful but not having to click on people even though its kinda fun its hard work ;_;

learn 2 reverse maneuver
and practice several thousand hours

Have you tried building bases?

stop dying, I need to sleepy sleeps. you can join but no funny business

ok u slep
then i may or may not put d bebis in d (boi)pusy
;DDDD

can i hav a hug bfore u slep
plis

;_; ok
ok but now i sleep

thnk u
i needed it

unfortunately ESF combat is literally just two turrets hovering around shooting each other. There's no real intelligence or strategy involved and there's only one real air combat maneuver you can do, which is reversing. ESF's are more like really fast helicopters than anything.

A decent air combat system needs to factor in drag, lift, and gravity. Planetside 2 does none of it

giv me a tr armor that sort of looks like platemail and has a bigass fucking cross on it

Liberator build for supporting large troop/armor pushes?

I have a dalton already, thinking composite armor, Racer and afterburner?

Best tip, don't fly.

I recommend a gun and then shooting yourself with said gun, you airnigger

Not worth it anymore. Sololib is dead and even if you have a good crew, your a2a damage is nonexistent so you just die if there's an ESF. It's only viable if you have a friend or two playing backup in ESFs and if you have friends why are you even in a Lib?

i showed you my ivi answer me

I like playing around big squads but also hate following the really dumb orders that come with it

It doesn't change what I said, though. Even if you have a competent gunner, the moment an ESF sees you you might as well eject. And random squads rarely bring ESFs of their own outside of one or two loner retards that won't be able to defend you at all.

i got the the reference but it's not really funny

Never Lib without ESF bros with you.

YOU'RE NOT REALLY FUNNY

mom says i'm funny though

It's true I see his mom all the time

ok kindly delet wtf

gn!

*dabs on h8rs*

any good discords up for AUS players?

Girls (fe(male))?

fasting improves hsr

posting anime increases hrt

Just remember, TR.

Somebody fire Wrel already.

Good mowning :3

*looks at clock*

It's only 5am

its 10pm r u a timewixard????????

Maybe

oh yea if you're a time wixard then do some time

I think im done with doing anything TR. I love the guns but jesus... you can't get any headway. Good players are either NC or VS now. Went from 42% at the start of the alert to 8% territory. NC don't want to fight VS and visa versa. TR is easy to kill.

So I want to abandon ship. Who should I go to, NC or VS? I kind of like both and have BR100+ on both - I just don't play them as much as I do TR. I mostly medic or HA. 1200ivi retard (no joke). I'm thinking NC since they are not as cancerous as VS players but seeming less retarded than nu-TR.

pic related its an anime to fit in here

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-hotfix-12-13.248013/
tl;dr,
>canis unstable ammo headshot multiplier reduced to 1.2x, hitbox size reduced by an unspecified amount
>nerfed banshee, dalton slightly
>buffed viper, python AP/HEAT a bit
>buffed Titan AP a bit
>magrider AP buffed a bit
>magrider HE splash reduced to 800 (lol)
>mjolnir nerfed a bit
>halberd gets its 1-hit non-flak bodyshot back, thank fuck

You call yourself a soldier?!

when i play TR these days, I want to kill myself.

play nc

What's the best weapon for being a stalker infiltrator?

The picture displays a poor connection quality

The mans eyes glow yellow

The caption below the picture reads
Man with lag: 'I am growing stronger'

i cant wait until this shit game dies completely

I say firing werl and replacing him with a competent, non-passive aggressive individual would revive 20% of the playerbase

Commissioner. Silent es pistols are shit. Good players with find you anyways.

But I find stalkers so boring. Most are camera simulators. Like I'll die as a ha surrounded by 3 friendly stalkers not doing shit.

Good morning new thread!

>AP still can't kill infantry

>banshee nerf

Oh no, TR up again!

vs is the faction for cheaters

don't worry, we all want you to kill yourself too

dont buli him >:(

Not me

GOOD MORNING GIRLS >.

Good mornin', missus.
Animeposter is too cute.

Do not be fooled by the cuteness, they just want one thing.

love

w..well maybe that too..

Lads, yesterday on Indar I defended Feldspar for around an hour, until the NC brought a squad of ESFs that decimated everything and parked a couple of sundies behind the mountain range. We were completely BTFO.
There's no way to beat that, is there?

aim gooder

It's always a numbers game, if there's a huge zerg there's probably a better fight somewhere else. You could try aiming better though :3

get your own plane

I did, I killed a valkyrie and a reaver, but they destroyed muh turret.

shuda aimed weller and shot those fagboys

We did hold the place with 40% pop for a long time, but the unreachable sundies and their aircraft was too much.
I barely have a couple of classes certed, I don't have the tools nor the skill to deal with six reavers.
I'll try harder next time, sir.

post stats?

What site should I use?

any

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Olshek

Where did all the good ivi kdr memers go? I haven't seen anyone above 1 in weeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanchester's_laws

They're still here, there's just more scrub memeing.

Aren't you the VS friend from last thread?

Yeap