Is this a scam coin or does it actually have moon potential?

Is this a scam coin or does it actually have moon potential?

Everyone who says it's not a scam also posts a referral link...

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=meltdwnpowerzone
web.archive.org/web/20150425064520/https://coinwallet.co/
web.archive.org/web/20160203002620/https://coinwallet.co/
web.archive.org/web/20160327144002/https://coinwallet.co/en/currencies
archive.is/coinwallet.co
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
posw.io/
comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lololol

It's the same thing at .20 but the still don't buy

lololol

lolllollol love this

Here you go!
1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

Lololololol
Short sighted no coiners
Ololoololoool

It's the biggest scam ever. It's possible that even bigger than MtGox. Sell all your posw and get out while you still can. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You mean like bitfinex and polo and bittrex and yobit? Yup

nocoiners BTFO

hahahahaha

it's a coin backed by a website that hosts proof of stake coins(which is the first site to do so) meaning not needing to run your own computer 24/7.

It has an exchange for the day traders too. Now the site charges small fees for the services and at the end of the month will pay out profits to all posw coin holders. But you still need to do your own research and don't jump in because everyone else is doing

Quite revolutionary for altcoins and offering an immediate reward. Worth investing in. These have the potential to hit double digits.

I bought in at .05, POSWallet's ATH of last week. I saw a 500% gain on my best day, and it only took 2-3 days to see it!

This has nowhere to go but up.

Is it worth taking a risk and losing $200 if it has an unusually high likelihood of turning into $2k?

If I've sold you at all on signing up: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=meltdwnpowerzone

pretty interesting the ponzicoin devs were talking about they didnt care about price it was about bringing crypto to the masses, yet they continually post price images in the slack to pump it whenever someone starts asking questions, they lie about bittrex and have shills spouting it will be on there soon.

get your coins out now

Rekt

wtf am i doing wrong, after i click buy it says i don't have enough btc

>balance .003
>costs .07
Hmmm

That's some terrible FUD

All these exchange sites you just listed were never as suspicious as PoSWallet. PoSWallet is about to pull the biggest ponzi scheme of crypto world.
Exactly. They are way too shady and unprofessional. Despite this I have to say their scam is going pretty well so far. Get out, now!

Sometimes in crypto you need to step back from the hype and look at the big picture..

Start a website where people give you thier coins and you stake them. (They could do this in thier own Wallet)

They take a %

But it's ok that they take a % because they can sell you a coin that will give you a % on the coins that they are taking a % of.

and they take a % of that...

I sell this thing to you and you sell it to two friends and they sell it to two friends and so on and so on..

There is a definition for that.

the box that says BTC next to it is where you put in the price that you're bidding, not the amount that you want to spend. you're lucky you don't have that much BTC available because you would have just overpaid by a lot

More screenshots for the we at $3 thread.

delicious

Yeah its called a stock

web.archive.org/web/20150425064520/https://coinwallet.co/

I'll just leave this here

There's a little chance they are just bad at business also.

Imagine the money Posw would be making if they had invested in a proper website, comunicated who they are and were open with the community. Their service could be huge.

Instead they are some obscure devs seen as a posible scam while the idea is actually really good and it has a space in the crypto world.

I think right now the risk is really high but also the reward. Not right now but a week ago or so.

and this

web.archive.org/web/20160203002620/https://coinwallet.co/

You people need to understand what a ponzi scheme is.

A ponzi scheme is when you pay old investors money that you get from new investors.

This simply isnt happening with POSW. POSW coins are essentially shares in coin/token form. That's all it is. With these shares, you get dividends (a small %) of the profit of POSW. The only major difference between these shares and "real" shares on the stock market is that POSW doesnt have to worry about ownership or any of that nonsense.

People keep throwing around the words "ponzi scheme" when this is no where near a real Ponzi Scheme. There is absolutely no reason for them to pull the plug on this.

Uh HUH

web.archive.org/web/20160327144002/https://coinwallet.co/en/currencies

Why are the fee percentages so high?

>it's a coin backed by a website that hosts proof of stake coins(which is the first site to do so) meaning not needing to run your own computer 24/7.

It's no where NEAR the first

archive.is/coinwallet.co

Oh my god guys, there was anither platform that had this idea, posw wallet sure is a scam now

everyone dump your coins quick. Panic! Panic!

>web.archive.org/web/20160327144002/https://coinwallet.co/en/currencies

The truth is starting to come out now.

Who cares

This is the best FUD nocoiners can come up with? Kek

What is INCNT?

>We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represents shares of a company
This is all you need to know.

POSW, BITBEAN, PIVX, & BITBAY ARE THE FUTURE FOR CRYPTO

lol, just be happy for us mate. you're on a very unproductive road right now. you're gonna be a poorfag for the rest of your life if you don't snap out of this

???

>guys there was a kind of related thing a while ago that failed so this one will too

Why are nocoiners so bitter?

>Everyone who says it's not a scam also posts a referral link...
That's because everyone who knows it isn't a scam has already bought it.

Pretty much this. It's a great idea and the site is actually pretty good, they're just terrible at marketing it

They haven't started marketing it yet. They wanted a soft launch so they can scale their site with a slow increase in users. That's why they didn't promote the ICO

They said in slack when it was like 900 sats

>when it was like 900 sats
Fuck, I wish I'd known about this sooner.

Same..got in at 3500 sats and was mad that I didn't know about it sooner

I got in at 5000 sats but I'm not complaining

Still going to be a millionaire when it hits $10

I wanted to get in at 3000-5000 sats but Coinbase takes too long to process transactions, so I could only pick up 5k coins.
But this dip might work to my advantage. I'm really hoping we go under 10k but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

Well I tried and begged people on here to buy it but I was just called a pump and dumper.

>dat feel

Yeah that's not happening, good luck if your using their exchange drawing your $2000 a day kek

It's $4000 a day now, retard

Plus they're constantly improving it

I did it a couple of days ago, before the pump
Still pissed

Yeah this obvious same fag is sure adding to the coins credibility

>check Coinbase dashboard
>Arrives on Monday

Well that was fun while it lasted, too bad the devs ran off with everyones money. I guess POSW is finished now. I just dumped mine at loss.

What's the next coin boys?

My bad, I honestly looked for one and I couldn't find another site. So with that I thought it was the first to do it.

I wonder how many people called that site a scam

BitBean

poor bait

Its a scam, put in 2 btcs and still can't pull it out a week later. I honestly can't wait to make a killing off shorting this when you faggots find out too

same boat, a week ago, some faggot shilled it on discord and now my coins are stuck there. total jews that run that shit, get out while you still have a shirt on your back.

>stay poor posw bag holders

A hacking threat is real risk, a lot of recent posw arrivals don't realize this.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

Just download the wallet and store your POSW on it.

Hacking is a threat regardless of any coin you purchase. Your coins can be hacked on exchanges and hacked on your desktop wallet as well.

Try harder.

They will be selling cold ledger wallets in a few months.

I think they take security seriously. Up to you if you want to keep 100,000s of dollars on an exchange.

COld ledger wallet...what's that?

Dude, do you just have a bunch of responses in a notepad somewhere? You seem to repost the same exact thing to many different questions...

They will be selling POSW ledger wallets in the store in a few months

It's for cold storage

>Hacking is a threat regardless of any coin you purchase. Your coins can be hacked on exchanges and hacked on your desktop wallet as well.

>Your coins can be hacked on exchanges and hacked on your desktop wallet as well.

You've got to be a special type of retard to think the odds of those two things is anywhere near close. You're as bad as the people shown in because you have no idea what you're talking about.

You didn't get the point, dumbass. The point is, your coins can be hacked regardless if you use POSW or another coin. Putting it in an online web wallet is the least safest, but guess what? You dont have to, you can put your POSW coins on your desktop wallet.

Your entire argument about hacking is pointless. You're such an idiot.

>being this bad at reading comprehension

See

>Fucking up this bad in a totally ironic fashion.

Whelp, looks like you contradicted yourself. Good job buddy! LMAO!

>tell people to use a desktop wallet because it's more secure than keeping coins on an exchange
>angry retard thinks keeping coins secure is a pointless endeavor
>angry retard caught being a retard tries to laugh it off

Well I'm convinced, withdrawing my posw now and just going to stick to index funds from now on. Thanks user.

This FUD is absurd. If you actually join the slack you would know how hard working they are and that most of them have their identities revealed, 1 or 2 doesnt because of security reasons.

Masternodes to come, an online store to be integrated in the platform, custom ledgers, very soon to be added to a big exchange and Dividends beeing paid in 4 days, what more could you ask? Get them and hold while its cheap.

Dividends Countdown: posw.io/

>Doesn't realize the argument was never about desktop vs online, it was about hacking itself
>Strawman
>Fail

Keep deflecting and strawmanning. "A hacking threat is real risk, a lot of recent posw arrivals don't realize this."

No, it's really not, it's a moot point.

But keep deflecting and strawmanning, we'll keep laughing at your horrible debate skills.

He was talking about hacking the website you moron, not the coin.
Crypto can't be fucking hacked but centralised exchanges are a very attractive target, and these guys are new to the game so we don't know what their security is like.

And before you accuse me of fudding, I'm holding 5k on the site and waiting for Coinbase to give me money so I can buy more. It's just seriously fucking important to know the risks.

>He was talking about hacking the website

God so many stupid people in this thread. No shit he was talking about hacking the website. Thats what happens when you hack coins on a web wallet.

>Crypto can't be fucking hacked but centralised exchanges are a very attractive target, and these guys are new to the game so we don't know what their security is like.

No shit. This isn't anything new. It's the same deal with any kind of exchange and any kind of web wallet.

These risks come with any fucking coin you deal with in crypto. By putting BTC on an exchange you are automatically taking on these risks.

But the risk is significantly higher with a brand-new site, especially one that's obviously low-budget.

How do you buy posw. I have .11 btc in my exchange wallet. What are the two values I out in

Here you go:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/

I did copy and paste that from another thread because the same question was asked

defo a scam

Why? Seems pretty legit

Huang is supposedly planning another one of his operations.

>No, it's really not, it's a moot point.

>No shit. This isn't anything new. It's the same deal with any kind of exchange and any kind of web wallet.

You contradicted yourself. You claim in one post that being concerned about the security of a web wallet is a "moot point" and in another you acknowledge that this is a risk on all exchanges. A risk being common doesn't make the risk non-existent.

There are tons of people asking how to buy bitcoins to buy posw, is it that much a stretch that they would be unaware of this risk?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the faggot shilling his referral code in every posw thread, he would have quite a big incentive to push people towards using a web wallet.

>A risk being common doesn't make the risk non-existent.

That's not what I said, there is no contradiction. It's a moot point because he pointed it out as if its a unique thing to POSW. It's not. If you are going to be worried about the risk of hacking then you might as well not trade crypto at all and do something else. It's pointless to discuss hacking.

>I wouldn't be surprised if you're the faggot shilling his referral code

I'm not, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have issues with reading comprehension.

>he pointed it out as if its a unique thing to POSW.

No, it seems you cannot read as he stated >A hacking threat is real risk, a lot of recent posw arrivals don't realize this.

You have yet to provide any counter-argument to this

>There are tons of people asking how to buy bitcoins to buy posw, is it that much a stretch that they would be unaware of this risk?

For what reason do you want to stifle discussion about hacking risks?

> It's pointless to discuss hacking.

You have people who never before bought bitcoins and you don't want to educate them in all the risks that putting money in an exchange entails? Clearly you must have an ulterior motive, why else would you mock the concern over hacking?

..and

I told ya so.. POSW shitting the bed as we speak

>up to 20 cents again on coinmarketcap
>solidly over 15k on Yobit
What are you talking about?

>No, it seems you cannot read as he stated

This explains nothing. This thread is about POSW. Fail.

>You have yet to provide any counter-argument to this

I just explained why this is a moot point.

>For what reason do you want to stifle discussion about hacking risks?

If you want to "discuss hacking risks" aka FUD, go ahead. But don't be surprised if someone else like me calls you out on your bullshit.

He said alot of POSW arrivals dont realize this. Really, they don't? Unless they are helpless morons that dont know a thing about crypto, you're just spreading FUD, just in a sneaky way when you tell people "Hey your coins can be hacked in the POSW web wallet, and its a big risk." Like, no shit.

>You have people who never before bought bitcoins and you don't want to educate them in all the risks that putting money in an exchange entails? Clearly you must have an ulterior motive, why else would you mock the concern over hacking?

Because this thread isn't about the risk of hacking. How about this - why dont you create a thread and discuss the risks of crypto hacking.Go ahead and educate them, I have no problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is the sneaky FUD attributing hacking to POSW. It's dumb and stupid. That's exactly what he was doing when you read between the lines.

>He said a lot of POSW arrivals don't realize this.

If they need your referral spam to teach them how to buy bitcoins, then they don't know the risks.

>muh FUD
>muh FUD
>muh FUD
>everything i don't like is FUD

Hey there is a thread created on here right now, "Starter tips to get into crypto" why dont you go on there and help him, since you are such a good Samaritan?

Start a whole discussion about crypto and hacking. I'm sure that's why you came on here. It's not to fud or anything stupid like that. You want intelligent discussion on the dangers of crypto hacking.

hahahaha