/mbgg/ - Mobage General #817

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/646/1646120/
youtu.be/gC2vt66WoWs
youtu.be/4Zy8Z2NUmcY
twitter.com/wcat_project/status/940889374756974592
twitter.com/colopl_alice/status/940874148179533826
youtu.be/yl2WzWVWE1w?t=54s
twitter.com/wcat_project/status/940888637482217472
siliconera.com/2017/12/13/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberations-opening-video-shows-colorful-cast-demon-summoners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play Bleach, T7S, Sdorica, Shironeko, Soccer Spirits, and King's Raid.

please play project tokyo dolls

Shinomas actually soon. Most certainly won't be worth the wait. Should we talk about it at all here? Or immediately move to the cancer senrang

Some BGHS news

Next set of Christmas outfits going up tomorrow, with their own separate gacha for a few days. The cards have an end date, but I don't see anything about what the others are going to return as since they end on the 14th when these go live.

I am also shinimasu soon.

Has anyone actually played that Megido game? I genuinely want to know why they're all crying.

discuss it here, no point migrating to an autism containment general for an entire franchise when you only play one game

no fuck off

Okay shill me on each one.

I've been on a fuckin tear ever since the last event.

>2 URs
How much is a bait is this?

Whoa whoa. Tiger loli is getting a UR? I thought those were just skins, dammit.

Max Stats and skills are here. No vidds on twitter (yet) though.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/646/1646120/

>Loli-Enfield
Gib

Please download Terra Battle 2 for our new artist.

They don't sound too amazing

You better get her, fox user. Her Christmas version probably won't be back for an entire year.

Did /padg/ die?

>福島潤 as guest for Nico stream
Another male character?

>old T7S icon

lies

>sdorica's new update gives everyone >50 free rolls
god bless

How long have you left T7S unupdated, user?

15 chapters into megido and i have no damn clue why they are crying. theres been no hint of it.

starly girls is doing a thing for 1year aniversery/christmas. know some of you guys showed interest about picking it up again when i mentioned it last month. should get on the reroll train if you want all the log in gems.

>Kazuma VA
Konosuba collab when?

they dropped the 10 pull cost from 30 to 15 for the holidays. thats 6 10 pulls from login orbs. the 10 pulls have a guaranteed 4 star. best time to start.

Sorry for bringing stuff up from previous thread but I was looking through it wanted to add my 3 cents to the chaguma talk
I already said back during the voting that the matchups were REALLY screwed, the boys all had it easy, popular picks like Nemo or Yukimura were going against literal whos 90% of the time, it wasn't until the final 2 days where there were just too many good boys for the slots
Girls that showed up only this year or that were slightly popular were paired up against the popular ones very quickly, Mana was the lolicons wet dream and she got kicked out on like, day 3, by fucking Oscrol
I'm not going to scream that this is some sort of degenerate conspiracy but it really feels like the characters were already picked before the voting started, at least some ofthem

So is the idol stuff worth rerolling for?

How are we supposed to know what game you mean?

Implying they aren't going to announce Konosuba collab on the Nico stream.

rays is the only game with an idol event right now isn't it

Can someone link to the guides by user for 7th capital?
Also, is trying to do the harder storylines viable on my 2nd week?

Shinitakumasu is finally up. I wonder if it's nice.

>Asymmetrical docking this time
I haven't rolled Shiho since Hoshimori gacha started and Kokomi is always elusive.

>Sadone paired with Renge
>Everyone else has a lewd outfit except these two
What is going on

Senran Kagura is miraculously back up.

Now please stay in /skg/ before another general permanently bumps them off.

seems like you get 6 rolls per reroll outside of the initial first roll (which you can reset endlessly)
they also havent sent out the compensation rewards yet

those are from the pre registration, yeah it's still shit to roll.

What's the gameplay like again for this?

Servant of the thrones unveiled their gameplay

youtu.be/gC2vt66WoWs

Looks like clash royale but more anime-esque
clash royale was unironically good

autobattle +manual skill activation
Yes, the blandest of trash
>they also havent sent out the compensation rewards yet
HAHAHAH fuck no I'm not even going to try

generic autobattler

standard autobattle with the ability to link for combos

>Senran kagura mobage
>girls dont have breast touch lines
ok

pretty sure some girls got breast reductions compared to other senran games.

That's true. The problem is though that CLash Royale is "somewhat" balanced in the way you don't always want a deck full of legenderies and shit or that you don't need to.

I doubt squeenix would have that same kind of restraint.

>PLEASE play Sdorica
As dead as TB2

I was hype until I saw SE logo, fuck I really wanted this but not from SE.

clash royale core gameplay was good but it wasn't possible to enjoy without spending hundreds on

nevermind it doesnt "look like clash royale"
it is fucking clash royale
youtu.be/4Zy8Z2NUmcY

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/940889374756974592

breasts got reduced and costumes got toned down compared to their console counterparts, probably because apple/google doesnt like lewd titties bouncing around

he looks glorious as fuck but I'm assuming he's the hero character so might as well forget he exists

When does this gacha start?

15, I believe.

>Trying to ask a dumb question on 5ch
>Can't post because the IP was banned somewhere else on the site during the summer
>VPN apparently lets free users use the same access points as anyone buying a subscription
>Would have to buy a pass to get around it
>Twice as much as a Veeky Forums pass
I probably would've made a particle mistake and been outed as a filthy foreigner anyway.
Thanks for reading my blog

Kind of expected it to be later, but I guess they'd want to gouge the whales and minnows a couple weeks before a NY gacha.

buy an account with private internet access. I don't have any problems posting there

Any details for the new F7 event? I can kinda figure some of the missions out with OCR but a few are too cryptic.

Post a screenshot of the details, I'll translate 'em for you.

luck already way better than 7K.Maybe the rates are not as bad since you cant fuse for newer units

I played it for a bit and it felt incredibly generic. Also got bad rolls. Anything I missed?

T5 and below: just grind it
T6-T7 below purple border: grind it
T6-T7 purple, red, and gold border: use it to enhance your T6/T7 gold border gear you want if any, else grind it.

Just keep T6/T7 gold border with 3 or more attribute of your choice as equipment for your heroes.

i rerolled one time because i didnt like the starting ticket pick, got 2 5 stars off first 10 draw then another on 2nd 10 draw

a criticism i seen of the game in google translate was that the game gets very hard and i can see that. the bosses i ran into are kind of fast and the minions force you to dodge. it doesnt seem like an auto battle friendly game if youre not super buff just farming things

all the korean tier lists are in images so i cant tell why x is picked highly over others but looking at character skills and considering all units can go to 6 stars things seem kind of flexible if you want to use whoever imo

Crusaders Quest is having a Ys 8 collab.

Please play Crusaders Quest now!

AG is finished. twitter.com/colopl_alice/status/940874148179533826

I wonder if the outfits will come from capsules.

They'll need it, they just banned a shit ton of players because they left a huge exploit where you could receive p2w currency in your mailbox over and over.

Maybe not mobage related, but is it normal for a company to release official goods with extra contents, but those extra contents are different between sellers? For example, tapestry of character A from Animate, character B from Amazon, etc.

The F7 guide needs to include that the very first thing you should do on Day 7 is to visit College Campus, otherwise upon Central Court inspection you won't get an option to donate 360k gold. This shit fucked me over once.

yes

youtu.be/yl2WzWVWE1w?t=54s
>the JP DC skin shop costs crystals, even though KR get them for free by playing the labyrinth
WEW

Isn't pasumemo the AG killer?

Pasumemo is the pasumemo killer.

How can it be dead if it's not officially launched?

Yes. Happens a lot in Japan, even for adult games. It's to make sure the competition is healthy for all associated store, I think.

I wonder if they're going to post a release date soon.

As long as the boss is free, I'm ok with it. don't care much about costumes.

There's zero hype for it

well at least I don't have to play the labyrinth .

Weird. The datamine said the freebie was a girl

Nemo looking dandy and Tina looking cute

So business as usual

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/940888637482217472
Noah looking incredibly fluffy

>Locket
>Ribbons
>Jewels
>Not half naked
That doesn't look like Tina to me.

Maybe the extra thing she'll get for 1st place is a skimpier alternate costume.

siliconera.com/2017/12/13/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberations-opening-video-shows-colorful-cast-demon-summoners/

>Nemo and Tina get skimpy outfits
honestly wouldn't even be mad
Isn't there already a SMT general

>every franchise you once loved will eventually be turned into a shitty mobage
feels bad man

Please let her shinki be good.

SMT of all franchises should be fine with how immensely popular even the regular SMT games have become.

>SMT franchise has already had 29 mobile games
>Somehow the 30th will kill it

>Tfw I just got my hands on Dragon quest monsters super light
>it's probably the most greedy mobage I've ever tried.
At this point I just hope it's good.

The costumes all look pretty bad desu, even if they were free I think more people would be motivated to grind to unlock Krampus rather than the costumes.

weeb royale with story mode? count me in

> SE

fuck.

>Sadone gets the best outfit of the set and hairstyle that doesn't tuck her hair behind ears
>but pickup ends before possible Christmas Party cards
Help.

>all that effort into making the video look good and hype
>play the game and it's a snoozefest

Labyrinth on KR had nothing to do with Krampus though
It was just an extra daily gem source which gave you skins aswell over time