I just bought some bitbean can someone give me a quick run down of what to expect?

I just bought some bitbean can someone give me a quick run down of what to expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitBeanCoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A loss.

homelessness

Expect to wait.

Expect yourself to fluctuate between profit and loss for some time.
Eventually, the value of the coin will rise, and it will keep going until suddenly it skyrockets. (moons)

You've made your investment, now learn patience, and give it a few months. If it goes up in value don't be a faggot and sell, just wait, The losers are the ones who sell to early or wait too long. Set an amount of money you want (within reason), and aim for that amount, when you reach it, sell.

Why? I did the research and saw that this is the coin for the working class. The dev isn't a jew either and he said the costs will be self sustainable once we hit 100+ sats. Just look at all that organic growth and volume

Bankruptcy.

-Rothschilds bow to Bitbean
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control France with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (beansburg will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be bean babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have beanbots inside you right now
-The Bitbean are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the bitbean bunker in Wilkes land?

Thanks for the advice friend
Why? You're just like the other losers who talk shit on the bean. PIVX and BitBean are friends now so I would buy right now if I were you because we are going to the moon shortly.
Wow thanks for all that info it was a lot to take in

Why are you a shill pretending not to be?

this. OP this is some pretty good b8, but fuck off

Shut up you ape. There is nothing wrong with BitBean and you know it. BitBean is friends with PIVX, BitBay, POSWallet & Wikileaks. BitBean is on par with PIVX for transaction times. BitBean offers point of sale and its normie as well as family friendly. This shit is even getting its own cartoon get fucked.I don't know if you know your crypto history bitch but this coin was the first to implement proof of stake. Talk about being ahead of the game. Your shit Milocoin can't compete with our memes.

They are friends now? Oh, well, shit, fuck me, I stand corrected. It will probably challenge Bitcoin now.

We are entering bullish territory you ape. Buy the dip now or cry about it later

FRIEND UPDATE

Sure sound like you know a lot about the coin who just bought some and is trying to find out more.. Kek

expect sick gains bro

It's literally more rational to bet on sports than to buy bitbeans

I heard that team bean now includes the queen of england and michael jordan is this true?

twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

Check out their twitter to stay updated on the development.

Bitbean has proved itself, its reached a higher bottom now, and went up to 40sats. This is a buying dip, Ive bought more (uo to 500k). The one thing guaranteed with this coin..it will moon.

BEANED.COM

hi guys i just put $2.3k in bitbean

when shall i start making preparations for my suicide?

kek youre the shill here

You can expect that the dev will have a good use of your money :)

/thread

Great wealth is in your future.

expect to lose money

just w8 for the next pump tomorrow and u will be fine

I will honestly give my money to anyone who hates the Clinton Foundation as much as I do. Here's a meme for you OP, I know you're a shill but if we can use memetics to bring her to justice i'm fine holding a lovable bean in my portfolio.