>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsj-sxG1lTo
strawpoll.me/14612267
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Iggy is based.

Hi Enna!!

He's a good man.

You spelled her name right.

I know!

Scoundrel dragon. Pays no child support, revives literal traitors, pretends to be a dead dude, uses authority that is not his and spreads lies. Is this the worst Bahamut yet?

but muh dark and ambiguous characters

Serious answer? Yes.

Daily: Fran
Free: Ingus

based iggy

Former Noctisfag here, what is the quickest method of acquiring an Iggy?

Better than X's bara peacock gay pride Bahamut, but that's not saying much

But X's Bahamut was awesome.

Daily: Guromu
Free: Tellah

>daily noctis
>free reberta

7* fodder I guess

>1. Don't be Prompto
>2. Be a young prince
>3. Ask for a young retainer
>4. Be somewhat flippant to said retainer for years
>5. Stockholm Syndrome retainer into caring about you deeply
>6. ???
>7. Profit

You use the same method that you use to go to Balamb

You're obligated to post the copypasta now.

King of dragons? More like king of homos. Worst fucking Bahamut.

Oh cool

That's not a dragon, that's a guy in armor with a dragon head. Just as shit as FFX Bahamut. There hasn't been a proper Bahamut since I think IX.

XIV has a proper Bahamut, though its proportions are a bit wonky.

thanks doc

>though its proportions are a bit wonky
Yeah I'll fucking say they are.

thanks....doc post the copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsj-sxG1lTo

(You)

Is Cloud already on extickets pool now?

Yeah maybe
You can check

lmao! 2cat!!1

I'm a hardcore FF8 fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Is it gay that I want to give Ignis a big ole' bear hug?

>Squall doing some colonising
Now that's a step up from Rinoa.

Nah he's cool

No

Yes

Not at all.

XV Bahamut has a dragon form just like Shiva can transform too

Why is Ifrit the only god who actually cared about his creations?
Shiva: Initially gave no fucks.
Leviathan: Queen cuck. Hates and wants to eat them all.
Titan: Too busy holding a rock.
Ramuh: Massive moralfag. If you do stuff he doesn't like he smites you with lightning.
Bahamut: Greek style god king cunt. Lives up to his name of god of war. Uses "muh humanity" as an excuse to wipe out all the Lucians. Doesn't actually give a fuck, just wants sleep and sacrifices.

THAT NEW FINA ICON

>Ifrit gets rightfully pissed
>somehow he's the bad guy

Better question is why is he naked? Why is the second to last boss you have to defeat a giant naked guy?

because FFXV is a very gay game

Scoundrel dragon tore him to bits 2000+ years ago. He used to have actual robes.

Ardyn didn't give him time to get dressed.

STOP DISCUSSING FINAL FANTASY

You know why.

Everything in the main menu is christmas related

based gumi

>data retrieval
>server busy
B-based Gumi

>lucid dreaming
lol

R E M I N D E R

>Fire Veritas from free daily
Can the fucker fit in two hits of his capping move within a DV/Orlandeau chain or does he have a slow ass animation like DKC? Don't know if I should farm Fixed Dice.

this but unironically

If it's even possible, how do I make it so my normal hits break 9999 like my ability cards?

by playing a job with damage limit break for auto attacks

>BE JP got into emergency maint because players were sent a bunch of STMRs
L M A O

>JP

Hmmm, I wouldnt mind playing a job that only used buff cards and basic attacks.

go to google/apple/amazon store ane download update.

Farm Fixed dice, he always does more damage with fixed dice than dual wielding any axe in the game.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong. What do you think that he did otherwise?

Curious has there been any kind of petition to get SE to remove the tribal biceps tattoos on WoL? That shits gay af

what, does Wol make you feel insecure about your sexuality?

Not really otherwise I'd say he has beautiful hair.
It's just 2017 and tribal tats really?.jpeg

>There hasn't been a proper Bahamut since I think IX.

But that's wrong.

I've been on a cycle of watching the Episode Ignis cutscenes, crying, feeling bad for an hour, forgetting about it, watching it again, crying, feeling bad for another hour, and doing it all over again. Help.

So, it seems JPRK is getting a Return button(basically, in-game S/L, without actually exiting the game) next week. That's neat, I guess.

How much will I hate myself if I solo DPS Bloody Moon with a friend T.Terra?

High estrogen levels. Reduce your soy intake and start lifting.

>looking through the revamped mote dungeon bosses out of curiosity
>dex and vit motes are the most needed ones, usually
>dex motes's boss is 200% weak to lightning
>vit motes's boss is 200% weak to fire
>they're among my strongest elements
>mfw

Can't believe we're only a week away from new dailies, and two weeks from farmable 4* motes.

>pull a free summon
>its a gold
>Gaffgarion

Don't forget to drink onion juice for test, /b/ro! Wubbalubbadubdub!

>tfw not a single Gaffgarion or Desch
I am stuck with Champion's Belts and/or Loren/Lasswell insignias. Send help.

You're set for OK. You do have him, right user?

And what did he do right?

I wish. I have to settle for a Tidus with Aigaion's fist due to those shitty champion belts. At least my Fryevia is coming along nicely. Fuck, not having Genji Gloves is suffering.

Pull TDH and you can use Fixed Dice on him.

Yeah, I'm hoping for a Cloud too since I already have multiple dupe Tidus. Fuck triplecasting.

I'll just eat Cup Noodle instead.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>Vaynefag actually dares show his face here after the verbal smackdown he received last night
why won't he just go away?

Isn't TDH Brotherhood also pretty good?

I'm going to play the PSP FFT, any tips?

>Ice bird is coming
I hope you fags start farming dem Samurai Fire Katanas

use multiple save slots

Download the slowndown fix first

Keep your charger on hand

By my calculations, you don't need a genji glove to get 1k+ attack. You just need two fryevias.

We need some consensus here

strawpoll.me/14612267

I'm an XVfag, what did Vayne do?

>One person pulling things out of nowhere and extrapolating from them is a smackdown
I will admit that he was better than the normal inane shitposter that spews nothing for hours, as at least what he was saying somewhat made sense if you could take his incorrect and baseless interpretations as true (you couldn't, and I'm still trying to figure out how he got that so wrong, honestly, unless he actually didn't play the game and just watched disconnected snippets of LPs or something).

(You) finally got a new poll, which I guess would be cause for celebration normally but this is even more off the mark than the last. The True Hero does no such things, he is not a degenerate.

Saved Ivalice for one thing, and was a massive help to Archadia in many other ways.

I actually managed to get 1001 MAG on my Fryevia since I got a dupe recently. If you're actually saying that two Frys will help with Tidus' ATK (which I assumed you mean with attack but it might just as well what you call a general offensive stat) then I don't know how the fuck this is going to work.

Everything right.

how does this even happen.
will there be a rollback or people are going to walk away with like 34 rainbows worth of STMRs? this is way more damaging than the 5000 lapis the hackerman gave us

Vayne kind of looks like Ignis in the face. Is he a good man like Ignis?

He was right, you know.