>BITBEAN CRASHING
>BITBAY CRASHING

WTF GUYS I TRUSTED YOU

>falling for a PND

>eth rises
¦:}

who is the (((player)))?

Should have bought lisk kek

The ethereum alliance conference is tomorrow. Shit is going to moon soon and people are gonna be feeling really stupid they didn't buy it when it was under $50.

>>POSW CRASHING
I fucking wish.

no i thought it was in may

this shit right here.

you can buy fractional quantities of eth as well so you poorfags are out of excuses. right your wrongs before its too late. eth is 50usd for a fucking reason shit doesnt just happen through wacky coincidence.

3rd world shitskins/neets who shill memecoins on this board

There is an a huge announcement coming sometime in the next couple weeks but there is a ETH conference tomorrow in NYC.

hope you guys stacked up on eth

b-but i though this board gave good advice?

PIVX will go back up. Dump those other shit coins and cut your losses.

it does and its been saying buy ETH for months.

>normal Sunday dips

Oh wow it's nothing

Crypto's not for you OP. If anything, now's the best time to buy in. Though the Veeky Forums "buy high sell low" strategy works well I'm sure

does the rate of a currency go up when more people buy it?

are you trying to say ETH is a pump and dump?

There is really no way to prevent shills from shilling.

Make sure to do your own research.

r-resarch? Like where?

Waves is rising. And you shills thought buying into a pump and dump scam coin is a better investment than Waves

no im saying does the rate of a cryptocurrency go up when more people buy it

xby

trendlines, news and hype

holy fuck guys you are retarded.

like what websites do you use?

tradingview

pivx is not normal sunday dip mode bro.

POSW has not begun.

Oh. Well yes, everything else held constant, if more people are exchanging say USD for ETH than ETH for USD than that means demand for ETH relative to dollars is increasing and it's dollar value will also increase.

theoretically, if ETH goes to the moon will Golem go to the moon to because its based on the ethereum network?

I'm hoping it dips a little bit more I'm trying to get trying to get my count up to 10k posw for cheap in case thats the amount need for MN

Golem gold to ETH quartz

Are there specific states that are not allowed to access these bitcoin trading sites?

Yeah, i think so too. Golem might moon ~40% in the near future imo.

Buy rlc you moron.

>tfw I have made tens of thousands this week thanks to ETH, BTC, and LTC alone
>never trusted any of the shills here on your meme coins
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GLAD YOU'RE LOSING MONEY
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Fundamental analysis, aka common sense. Buying crypto is buying currency. Think about what makes it worth anything in the first place.

Cryptos are not issued by nation states and are therefore basically monopoly money. However, the blockchain technology allows for anonymous transactions and a decentralized supply. These two factors make cryptos worthwhile. BTC was the first crypto to offer those benefits and is therefore the strongest coin.

Therefore the question you should always be asking when considering a new memecoin: WHY would anyone want to buy this instead of BTC? What does it offer that's new?

In most cases there is nothing new. Most memecoins are basically copies of BTC with some fancy marketing speak to lure investors who don't understand the technology and are afraid of missing out. And in the short term some coins spike because marketing works. But eventually everything defaults to the fundamental value.

If you bought bitbean because of all the shilling on Veeky Forums, i have some news for you pal.

You are clinically retarded.

So what are the currencies that have potential? I heard pivx is the most technologically advanced but its dropping now. What are the others that have potential and for what reason do they get potential?

>crashing
Did you buy at an ATH or something?

there's a thing in china going right now
vitalik is there

We will rise above!

We are reaching levels of retarded shilling that shouldn't even be possible.

I told you faggots. Don't go to the bean today, and some of you did. You were warned

BTC was the first mover in terms of general blockchain.

Eth has smart contracts.

Haven't really looked deep into PIVX, but at first glance it looks like a btc fork with some marginal improvements.

dash fork, with some differences, more coins available and some other shit

>you'll never be this upset you missed cheap beans

BU THE FUCKING BENDIP

IT BOUNCED HARD SCRUBS

> Making random lines on a graph implying they mean anything

Oy vey

Chill, they'll go back up.

This, POSW is going to Mars and beyond in the coming months

thanks user this is a real confidence booster

You forgot lepencoin too. Rip

CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA

Finally received the one bitcoin I had ordered the other day and put half on ETH and the other half on POSW. I'm feeling pretty confident. I'm sick of missing out

Really good picks user.

Enjoy your gains, I'm in this with you

The one that has the most future value is the one that will be used the most or have the most money flowing into it as a store of value.

Coins it appears will either flop or succeed by their 5th year so keep that in mind with your search.

yall gonna miss that etc train if you keep playing with indian meme coins like this. thats a real pump and dump in the making.

Can you explain the difference between ETC and ETH?

You aren't missing out anymore.

We're headed towards $10.

>So what are the currencies that have potential?

POSW my man

See

Pivx is up %10.

wow its nothing

>wow its nothing
>%10

Same coin different block chain. Etc is the original with the Dao 'hack' not reversed. Eth right now basically rewrote history. I would not buy etc FYI, but others may disagree.

Its been picking uo steam lately for some reason

ethereum foundation got in bed with some private company and they set up a fundraiser to pump money into said private company. code was audited by idiots and millions got taken that were donated. so ethereum foundation decided to push a contentous fork because they were afraid it wold fuck up staking and they also had money invested in it themselves, typical shady finance shit.

ethereum classic is the "original" chain, but it basically serves no purpose, but a few months ago it was still ~20% the eth market cap. since then ethereum pumped and etc dropped to ~4%, and now its being dragged/pumped up to 8%+.

its got no real future, but i also don't see a particularly bright future in ethereum long term. either way etc was/is good money on this pump.

buy more