>PIVX

I'M RUINED ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=meltdwnpowerzone
bitaddress.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

It will go back up ya god damn pussy

PIVX is following a similar pattern to BTC and could be worth $100 USD by the end of the year.

Buy the dip if you have any balls at all. Hodl strong and quit working for the rest of your life if you have any Veeky Forums IQ at all.

you know what to do user

Avoid bitbean like a hooker with AIDS.

I'm sorry to say, but shills have to go to the Team Beam Training Camp!

But you're a shill..

How do I go from having zero PIVX or crypto of any kind to owning a couple hundred dollars worth asap.

Plz spoon feed me

Buddy I'm trying to be nice, buy the goddamn beans

Depends on your location. I bought my BTC on Coinbase, others use Kraken, and some use LocalBitcoins (for probably the fastest option).

Get your Bitcoins, create a Bittrex account, and find/create your wallet address.

Send your BTC to this wallet.

On Bittrex, it should be very easy and intuitive for you to use the BTC to purchase whatever coins you want.

That should be PIVX, BitBay, Verge, etc.

Create a coinbase account. New accounts can only add $150 a week using debit or credit cards. Then create a bittrex account and transfer the bitcoin to your wallet address on there. Then buy PIVX.

Alright thanks anons, I'm in Canada if that makes any difference. I'm going to look into it tonight.

I keep hearing you can't trade crypto in Canada. I don't know if it's true or what. Can someone else chime in?

different user that also wanted to buy some PIVX. Thanks for the help.

Anyone know what might've caused this?

Piv is a meme coin that just got dumped

False

>pasta

It started dipping when someone put up a 99 coin wall at .00180000 then retards kept putting up 50-30 coin walls and it kept dropping. Maybe they intentionally crashed it. It dipped down to .00080000 today because some whale auto sold and now idiots are panic selling.

it's not true

supposed to declare gains to cra

all of the asians here mean most cities have bitcoin atms, that don't require id but probably take your picture

In Canada, Coinbase doesn't let you cash out to your bank account. So if you eventually want CAD you will have to find some other way to cash out. Also the 3.75% service fee is retarded.

quadrigacx works well in canada
usually lower prices on though

The shills are the psychic vampires running these top level government pedophile rings. BitBean is the only cryptocurrency devoted to fighting these globalists.

It's dipping again.

Fucking shill

>PIVX is following a similar pattern to BTC

Lol you faggots are reading tea leaves. That's why you are, or very soon will be, broke. The only people making money on shitcoins are their creators since they are selling something that costs them nothing

It's kill x(

I'm 10 cents in the red from where I started with PIVX.

I just doubled up my investment!

>PIVX

Press F to pay respects

>Oh no it's making a 50% correction after an abnormal growth!

chill the fuck out pussies. Or just take your losses and move on. buy order @ 0.0105 filled, stoploss is tight, let's see if this puppy still has some breath left in him.

I agree. However I understand when people panic if they staked most of their assets on pivx, even if it's meagre 5k of neet bucks. I personally put 20 grands on it because I KNOW it will reach poloniex and be pumped up to 5-7 dollars per coin and I will be absolutely happy to cash out at double or triple profit

Y'all better get the the fuck back on this rocket.

We moon time now

> "Wow this coin has increased by 500%, it looks like a really great buy you guise!"

You actually fell for it.

I risked a grand total of 0.1btc for this shit because I knew I was late to the game a few weeks ago. Profiting to 2btc on such a small chump change position is nice for some extra spending money. if my SL hits im still at 1.8 profit, so I'm off to get a years supply of chicken tendies. Keep not going in for the kill faggot. Buying dips and selling tops is ez as shit in crypto but you probably failed at that a few times already, burned your good boy allowance I guess LOL

>Wow bitcoin increased by 240000% since it was 5 dollars, you suckers better wait for inevitable dip :^)

>Buying dips and selling tops is ez as shit in crypto

So buy dips and sell tops everyday and you will be a millionaire in a few months.

So many crypto traders are motivated soley by fear of missing out on the next bitcoin.

Redpill me on PIVX please.

Are they obtainable in Europe?

only US citizens are able to buy PIVX, sorry!

Yes. You can link Coinbase to your bank account (low fee, long wait) or a credit card (higher fee, instant) to buy BTC with fiat currency.

Then you would send the BTC to an exchange.
I'd recommend Bittrex.

If you are interested in staking your PIVX and getting daily returns on your investment, you can sign up for POSwallet, send the BTC directly to your wallet over there, buy PIVX, and then stake it.

If this was helpful to you, would you mind signing up on my referral link?
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=meltdwnpowerzone

or just buy btc and use it to exchange to pivx

no one is going to use your referral link or buy your bags

shouldn't have bought at ATH

I have no idea abotu wallets.

What are single wallets that are generated online? Are those the most secure ones?

just sold 20k of this toilet coin what a waste

Lol no you didn't.

pls respond

Trezor

it's a scam

theres your redpill

why is it a scam and why is Ethereum not a scam?

Serious questions, I am just learning about it.

It's not he's just retarded.

how safe are single wallets created like this?

bitaddress.org

If you have plenty of staking coins, then keep them on poswallet.com. BTC and ETH would be better kept in a hardware wallet such as Trezor.