For People Still On The Fence About POSW

For any of you who don't yet see the potential in POSW, I just took the attached screenshot of the staking happening of my POSW shares in my poswallet account.

I don't even know how to stake coins myself, but what I do know is after I bought some POSW shares two days ago, and I told my account to start staking them, it has been adding small fractions of shares for free in my account.

I don't even understand staking, and I don't care to understand it, all I know is that by "staking" them in my account (which you just click one button to do), I am earning receiving new free shares every couple hours, for doing absolutely nothing.

Anyone who doesn't see the long term potential of something that isn't constantly giving you free shares every couple hours......... is well......... likes to do things the hard way I guess.

This is free money going into your account constantly. Granted, the amount of shares every couple hours is small (fractions of a share), however this is happening 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

While you are sleeping. While you are at work. All day and night long, every day. Over time this will add up to something big. It's basically compounding interest, at a low rate, but it's still compounding. It will only take so long to reach critical mass.

This explanation is meant for people still on the fence about it, or people new to cryptocoins. I was on the fence until two days ago, and then I took the plunge, and I'm glad I did.

In two weeks when I get my next paycheck from work, I'm buying more shares of this, so it can keep compounding.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox
poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I am earning receiving new free shares every couple hours, for doing absolutely nothing.
No, not nothing. You are storing your coins on Poswallet, that's not nothing. That is in fact a very significant decision

ok, one "significant" decision then nothing

lmao at those shitty quantities
enjoy your 0.0002$

To be clear, staking is not something unique to POSW. There are many many coins that stake, and at different rates (Milo stakes at a whopping 69% rate). With these coins, you put them in your desktop wallet and when your computer is on, it stakes because you are supporting the network.

The thing with POSW is that instead of putting them on your desktop wallet, you put them on their virtual wallet on their servers. Unlike your computer, these severs run 24/7, every day. It's a win win for everyone.

>Anyone who doesn't see the long term potential of something that isn't constantly giving you free shares every couple hours......... is well......... likes to do things the hard way I guess.

What could possibly go wrong? :^)

$0.0002 every couple hours must be a big deal to the 3rd worlders who buy shitcoins, a 1% yearly rate is shit

Essentially, normies are apparently too retarded to download wallets and store their coins at their own address. They just "trust" these guys to hold all of their money without understanding the risks involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox

Poswallet should be for staking shitcoins, not massive holdings.

the platform is to give people an idiot proof way to stake. there are risks in every investment and it is much higher in the crypto world. if you cant handle fuck off and put your money in a 1.25% cd or bonds. also, did you just learn about mt gox today? ive seen more mention of mt gx over the past day than i have in a year. i still have my gox bankruptcy notice that they sent me in my files as a memento and reminder.

What does it mean that the April payouts are 'at POSW block 240.000'?
Are they going to pay 240 POSW to everyone or is it like 240k POSW divided by the total number of users

No retard, I'm telling you to stake coins on your own desktop if you have a shitload. Christ you fuckers are so stupid.

When block height hits 240,000

poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/

Trips of truth, tell me more please.

yeah so stupid using a platform for what it was desined for. fuckin kys

>it's a salty nocoiners miss out on big money Veeky Forums tells them about yet again

It happened with Ethereum
It happened with PIVX
It happened with BitBay
It's still happening with POSW

Stay poor or get in the spaceship

see these are the retards posw was designed for. are you going to be able to explain how to set up a staking operation?

Did I ever say POSW was a bad investment? You seem to think I am. Why willingly give up 2.5% of your stakes for something so trivial?

My question was serious.

Not sure how you interpreted it that way.

yo wtf I've only earned in staking once a day. Wtf u do to get it every couple hours OP?

Download the wallet from
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

click the windows logo
run the program and let it synchronize
put posw in wallet and stake by running it
you'll still get the monthly dividends because it's based on address

This post hurts a little more every time i read it.

Go to
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PoSWallet

backup wallet.dat
zip it up with a password
store it on the cloud (google drive) or some other computer

>Why willingly give up 2.5% of your stakes for something so trivial
if the percentage they collet goes to improving their services, why not? people will stake outside and people will use posw and in the long run if they keep putting money back into the operation all of our coins will be more valuable. win win for everyone

Post your stake earnings

ya tell me how to get more from staking.

>if the percentage they collet goes to improving their services, why not? people will stake outside and people will use posw and in the long run if they keep putting money back into the operation all of our coins will be more valuable. win win for everyone

Translation

>my stakes arn't high enough to justify such a thing

i can't blame you for being poor, but the richfags are talking

Anyone feel like those stakes are inspect element?

The stake rewards for POSW coin are shit, BUT the potential for the coin to become expensive is there because of it being an exchange's official coin.

At least, that's why I bought it.

Thank you for this, much safer storage.

Mine's not

I bought in at about 6000 sats