Is this worht buying? Will it moon as fast as Golem?

Is this worht buying? Will it moon as fast as Golem?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/icos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do we have here

I think it has serious moon potential

I bought $500 worth

A golem competitor only the devs are actually known scientists in the field of distribued computing with backing from their respective universities.

The ICO lasted 4 hours, which is insane. I've never seen one fulfill itself so quickly.

I'm in

Actually less than three and there were faster ones.

In fact Golem took 20 minutes to gather 8.2 mill...

What the fuck. Do these whales have timers that jump on it? I fucking need to plan my shit better. Most ICOs don't sell out that quickly. They allocated almost a month for the ICO too.

So when where do we look to buy

How do I go about buying this?

liqui.io has it

Will this thing rise when Ethereum rises? If so what are your predictions on how high it can get to?

Devs said they are working on adding it to bigger exchanges, its only been out a few days.
I know people in slack have been submitting requests to poloniex.
Its currently available on liqui.

I am hoping it will go at least as high as Golem since their product is in no way less impressive, on the contrary.
I dont know its rising and falling trends since the coin has been out only a few days and on two small exchanges so its very hard ot say.

So if it gets added to Poloniex or Bittrex could we see $1.00+ ?

I don't see it whats it's ticker? IEX?

RLC

Looks sitting around the ICO price minus bonus yes?

It's RLC. The ICO price is 20 cents.

Can't believe the ICOfags got this for so cheap. They're making a killing off of it.

yeah will give it a look over next couple days, should be worth loading a few BTC on though

They gave away 60 million RLC, raised $12 million. That's 20 cents per coin. Right now it's trading at $7.

How does one become an ICOfag?

How do they hear about these projects so early?

smithandcrown.com/icos/ seems useful to me. That and searching the bitcointalk forums.

7 bucks? I see it going for 30cents...

No it's not you fucking Pajeet,

It's trading at 0.00023835 BTC or 30 cent!

Goddamn this place really infested with stupid pajeet

Where'd you get that number, I calculated 25 cent

Thought this was BTC, not ETH.

I'm going $70 in... i don't have a whole lot of money to play with. is this a good decision???

70 bucks why the fuck not

RLC will be around in the future when the vaporware hype train finally bursts, which will bring a lot more money into it. Right now only 0.089% of people with access to computers and internet possess currencies, imagine what it will be like at 1%.

Big things ahead, before the looming correction stock up on tech that will last and not internet funny money.

Love you Veeky Forums

Excuse my retardation; 0.089% amongst total world population.

Love you too brother.

Remember to buy as much ETH and POSW as you can, along with any other promising projects.

It's only going for 10 cents more than ICO price. A 50% return nice, but I wouldn't call it a killing unless you already had some serious capital.

You dummy it's only at .30 USD. It will never reach $7 btw. It's supply is too high, I'm guessing $1-2 dollars at most so still a really good move to buy in now. Of course after it hits that mark it will dump. Such is life in crypto.

well i have a little more but I'm uncertain about the future of this... this thread is convincing though

haha, most are people that are involved with the project. Insider trading isnt illegal if you can't track and identify shit.

Does this token provide the holder with some form of dividend? The reason I wouldn't expect such heavy dumps from say EDG if it ever gets off the ground are because you take a share of the profits for as long as there are any and you hold the token

should i go all in right now or will it dip a little more and i should space out buys??