I work at a major exchange and have info about when a certain shitcoin will be listed...

I work at a major exchange and have info about when a certain shitcoin will be listed. This shitcoin is a major player in that its ICO raised tens of millions, and us listing it will see a huge pump in price. I'm not normally privy to this information as I am in support, so I've never done anything like this.

I'm wondering whether you guys think it's safe to stock up on another exchange? I want to put in a lot, but providing verification could get me caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-investment-trust-50000-settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you tell me what coin it is and I will buy it for you bud

I have no problem telling Veeky Forums, but no one will believe me and it would just get everyone calling me a shill. It's not like you're going to invest because of some user post.

Looking for general guidelines on how to get away with stocking up large amounts prior to a pump without being identified. Not interesting in appearing to be another shill.

I'll proxy for 10BTC

iEx.ec?

you going jail boy

and saying you have no problem then listing a problem tells me the problem is you dumb

>I work at a major exchange and have info about when a certain shitcoin will be listed.

Dude, even janitors can be found to violate insider-trading rules.

Thinly veiled iEx.ec shill shilling RLC.

>and saying you have no problem then listing a problem tells me the problem is you dumb

I mean morally speaking I don't really care. But it would be pointless telling you guys since you wouldn't believe me anyway.

It's not RLC

spill the beans man.

Can crypto insider trading land you in jail? If so then OP by the extremely slim chance you are not a shill don't say shit you don't want to get Martha Stewart'd.

Verge, Pinkcoin or Lykke??!?

RLC will make it to the big exchanges without question so assume it's already priced in on that one.

I'm honestly not sure if I could be jailed for this, though I'd certainly lose my job. Any advice on the topic from non-shill Veeky Forumsnessmen would be appreciated.

set up a family member or a friend with the accounts and pay him a fee.

If it'll pump a lot just buy the coins anonymously at an ATM, exchanges dealing only in crypto don't require id only if you're transfering with usd, you can use any of the p2p services like local bitcoins to buy and sell bitcoins anonymously

>Buy bitcoins p2p
>transfer to crypto exchange like livecoin, cryptopia
or whatever
>buy shitcoins
>sell shitcoins for btc
>sell btc p2p

Yeah thanks anons, probably what I'll do. It's just going to be a pain.

If you work at an (US) exchange, the SEC would be interested.

See for example the SEC ruling on Bitcoin Investment Trust: coindesk.com/bitcoin-investment-trust-50000-settlement/

There isn't any regulation, are you not allowed to trade in other exchanges? I don't see why the other exchange will care who you are

Np, maybe you could email me what the shitcoin is at my throwaway

[email protected]

Attention who're role player.

Move along nothing to see here.

Why don't you just say the name anyways? If youre going to be made fun of anyway, at least give some us the opportunity to join you on the ride

Waves

>There isn't any regulation
he wouldn't be asking if you were right.

Correct

Then you're just wasting our time you passive-aggressive faggot.

Everyone, ignore this bait.

>implying it hasn't pumped recently

Waves is mooning! Thanks user

could b iconomi

Aha

I'm glad you gave us the name of it, but hasn't Waves already been pumped and dumped.

Where is the dump of which you speak? Waves is all time high now at 60mil market cap

Not really. Following the ICO we didn't initially list it because it was incomplete and there were serious questions on whether or not the dev would deliver. The leading then began openly bashing our exchange which strained relations further. Long story short, higher ups have agreed to list it the project is at a certain stage and this will pump a large amount of capital into it.

I should say though that I have no confidence in Waves as a currency. Don't invest in this shitcoin other than as a pump and dump.

This makes sense

How much pumping are we looking at user? I've been a bagholder since ICO

my dubs say buy posw

LETS FUCKING GO

KEK IS HERE

I'd love to tell you user, but I honestly have no idea. I'm not a trader at all so it'd just be baseless speculation.

What are the chances that OP is just a bagholder making a baseless claim

This pls

It's waves

We all know its waves

I want to believe

Let kek decide

My money is on it being GUP

OP post something that proofs you work at that exchange but doesn't exposure what exchange it is and who you are. Show something like an internal ticketing system or something

Guys I figured out what exchange OP works at! It's Poloniex!!

and what are they gonna do if they find out it was you? be mad at you for bringing them a shitload of money?

Poloniex is a federal honeypot and makes coin devs dump into the market.

This is a death sentence for waves.

Not completely true, waves is a legit project and with good tech, when added to polo it will do a x4 at least as it never really pumped before

he cant because he doesnt because this is just another shitcoin pump thread. very few people know about what coins poloniex are going to add.

even the low level people working for poloniex like OP is pretending to be don't know. theyre integrating wallets and backends for coins that may or may not even be added now or in the future, otherwise it would be too obvious as to what they were going to add. its not complicated.

I've seen this on here before. What exactly do people mean calling Polo a fed honeypot, and what are they looking out for?

Trading altcoins is not illegal. Converting them into USD and not paying taxes on gains is illegal. What am I missing here?