I m 30 years old. i have 500K $ savings. just cash

i m 30 years old. i have 500K $ savings. just cash

no insurance
no home
no debt
no furniture

i have some internet projects and i earn 10k per month.

how can i be rich? tell me anons. just fuckin tell me...

ur already rich faggot. kys. sage

Invest maybe?

this

Inb4 buy memecoins and wait. If I was you I would do some insane market research and wait for the next market downturn, then buy all the high dividend low risk stocks (PG, KO, T, etc.) At a huge mark down, then profit as you live off the dividends for the rest of your life, investing your 10k a month into making more $

This post is beanbait.

Buy 500k worth or bitbeans and turn it into a trillion!!

bumping

>I don't spend money on anything
>I gross $10k per month
>I have $500k in the bank

You're already wealthy. What do you mean you don't know how to be rich? What do you think "being rich" means?

nigga wants to be warren buffett and shit

Why don't you have a home or furniture?

Do you live with parents? A studio apartment with an inflatable bed? Under an overpass?

If you live with parents why do you still live at home with half a million dollars?

Is your autism that bad?

Why am I replying to a bait thread?

Buy real estate.

So he wants to be a geriatric autist who counts beans, drives a 20 year old Volvo, and lives in the armpit of flyover country?

Why would anyone aspire to that?

I mean, just because he is respected by the morons who worship at the altar of the wall street bull, and just because has more money than God doesn't mean he's not retarded.

Sorry, was meant for .

xby

>Buy 6 houses at 50k each.
> Let a rental company manage 5 of them for 10%.
>Live in the sixth one.
> Retire.

Be careful of property tax.

>internet projects

affiliate marketing?

real estate???

Rental property, if you know some basic maintenance.

Here you can buy about 4-5 units for 500k that generate 750-950 a month gross

Buy 5 units, live in 1, lease out other 4. You have an annuity that produces you 3200 gross.

If you're worried about the repair/maintaining aspect. As long as you know how to paint walls, do some basic carpentry here there, lay tiles, etc you'll be fine.

Just don't lease to blacks.

Where can you buy houses for 50k?

Here in Australia, we don't have property taxes, but stamp duty. Where you pay the tax on the sale of the property. You still need to pay council rates and body corporate fees on top of that.

Essentially this

>i earn 10k per month

How? Are you employed?

What part of Australia?
I was under impression, that a single family house costs 1 million there.

>i make 10k a month on the internet
LARPD

Incest maybe?

OP is completely free and you are advising he tie himself down in some shithole where houses cost $50k.

500k and you think you're not rich dude? I earn about three hundred bucks a month in a shit tier country. I'd give a hand to be in your place. Move your ass over here and start a business, lay back and collect each month.

Inquest maybe?

Infest maybe?