What are some historical structures you'd like to see rebuilt?

What are some historical structures you'd like to see rebuilt?
The Cothon of Carthage would be something I'd be interested in seeing live.

1. everything isis fucked
2. Hardrian's wall
3. Forum Romanum

Not technicallly rebuilt but the Palace of the Soviets, it would've been another tower of Babel

The Lighthouse of Alexandria

Saddam was rebuilding Babylon before he got killed off. Would've visited that.

That is already set to be rebuilt IIRC

Also an unrelated rant. The city we call "Carthage" was actually named Qart Hadasht, literally meaning New City.
Why we continue to use the misheard roman word for it is beyond me. Its even dumber when you consider that the spanish city Carthago Nova was also called Qart Hadasht, New City.
So those two cities which had identical names in their native language were translated differently into roman, probably because by the time the spanish city was becoming important the romans realized it would be the New New City and got embarrassed.

With Putin at the top as a figurehead?

Came to post this.

You'll be glad to know there's this 17-year old kid rebuilding statues ISIS have destroyed. (I was!)

Aren't you worried muslims will kill you for idoltery?

Soon

What are you talking about?

the colossus is the only objective answer

Of Rhodes? It's being rebuilt

The entire Acropolis of Athens to be less blown-up.

Sparta as an actual city and not a pisshole village. Same with all the other cool Polis.

Rome's port, said to challenge all other Engineering marvels with it's magnificence.

The Circus Maximus, Forum and Anfitheatres of Rome, built up enough thst you could actually walk around it and stage social events in them.

The Lighthouse and Library of Alexandria.

The Colossus of Rhodes.

The temple of Jerusalem without all the arab shit.

Troy/Illion.

Carthage. I aint typing that all that shit

T'ang Dynasty's Daming (Great Brilliance) Palace.

It was 4x the size of the Forbidden City smack in the middle of Chang'an, and is the blueprint & standard of all East Asian palaces. Forbidden was actually built as a tribute to it.

Burnt down during the 900s in the wars following T'ang Collapse. All that is left of Daming is the foundation of the Hanyuan hall, the main throne rooms.

There was this 17-year old boy, recreating sculptures/statues which ISIS had previously destroyed.

He's pretty good

>The temple of Jerusalem without all the arab shit.

Spotted the butthurt Jew

bless him desu

Let me add the Bassilica in Constantinople as it was and not as another fucking mosque, if it calms your autism

>"rebuilt" ancient structures using anything other than anastylosis
Fucking disgusting, go back to Disneyland.

What?