So I have 5K USD ready to invest in a crypto...

So I have 5K USD ready to invest in a crypto. Most of my attention for the past weeks has been dedicated to Ethereum and am close to getting pulling the trigger.

Is now the time to invest or should I wait for a further price drop.

Also is there any other cryptos I should be looking into?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posw for medium term

Buy the LEPEN dip.
Weak hands are out. Will pump harder for second round of the French election.

First, make sure you have 6 months of living expenses saved up. Then make sure you have a vanguard account with 80% of your money in total stock market index. Once you've done that, any extra money can be spread into multiple other investments. But make sure you don't ever put more than 5% of your entire portfolio into virtual currencies (or any 1 company for that matter).

So I'll be looking at investing 4k for long term, and 1k for short-medium term.

do this if you want to stay poor

so looking at ETH, its looking at a positive incremental climb for the short term but it is one of the best in terms of long term holdings. so put your 4k in that. POSW is up and coming and has seen boom recently but is seeing a dip right now and it can hit a dollar by may or june.

Thanks for the advice! What are some good and trustworthy exchanges I can get PoSW

Actual sound advice? What are you doing here.. did you make a wrong turn somewhere?

This is idiotic advice for anyone with less than 10k in the bank.

Moreover it attests that you're incapable of doing any due diligence, making a decision, or producing testosterone.

cryptopia and livecoin and novaexchange and yobit or you can buy on the poswallet exchange too

Buy $5000 IN BTC form wherever you can buy it.
Coinbase or Circle in the US.

Send it all to Bittrex

Download the mist wallet
github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Keep $500 worth of Bitcoin on Bittrex.
Put 500 in each of these coins
Buy from Bittrex.com

ETH
WAVES
WBB
ICN - Will have to buy from liqui.io exchange
(Gets sent to your ETH address in your eth wallet)
PIVX
INCNT
RLC - Will have to buy from liqui.io Exchange (Gets sent to your ETH address in your eth wallet)
ARK
MELON

Do NOT EVER EVER EVER buy anything off of Yobit EVER. You've been warned. Do not buy pumpcoins until you know what you are doing.

Look back at your portfolio in 1 year..

ICN (Iconomi) can be bought much faster and easier on shapeshift.io.

RLC will HAVE to be bought on liqui.io
It will rise alot when it gets a US exchange.

Also if YOU REALLY want POSW... swap it out for MELON

POSW is honestly a good long-term hold. It will be $10 or higher by 2020.
But ETH isn't bad, either. I'm not holding any but I expect it will be significantly higher than it is now by this time next year. You just won't get the same insane gains POSW has coming .

Guys, it's fun and all shilling some shitcoin pump and dump like POSW. But this guy is gonna invest a good sum of money.

Buy the Bean

>pump and dump
The FUD kike strikes again

ETH, OP. Buy A LOT of ETH... Major announcements soon... ETH isint cheap, but it's got a long long way to rise. I know even Bean fags will agree.

Don't bet against the jews!

What's wrong with yobit?

Go all in on LTC and POSW immediately.

I assume he said that because anything you can only buy on Yobit is probably a pump & dump shitcoin.

i've bought a bunch at 10, waiting for it to drop down to 7-8 so i can load up heavier

>hurr durr risk management is for pussies! Just put it all on red!

You do know what posw is, correct? If you actually understand the concept, you'd know that you just asked a very stupid question.

Guys please I know that begging is a bad practice but I really want to accumulate some ETH, but it's price is too high for me to buy even a small amount.
If some of you feel generous could you send me some?
0xfafba5c0c5ebfad6e8ff10b33c54152cbdbc1afd

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/

Makes no sense, you can buy fractions of ETH. Spend 5 dollars, get 0.1 ETH.

I understand that.
But with what I have now, I could buy just a little under 0.8 eth and I fear that that may not be enough.

>Download the mist wallet
Why not a hardware wallet?

I use a hardware wallet. A Trezor is over 100$ still no ? I bought mine over a year ago.
But I agree, a Hardware wallet whether a Trezor or Nano is a smart move.

This is only good advice if you're already rich. For anyone with less than $100,000 crypto is the only investment worth spending the time and energy to make.

>0 transactions
>simplymwah.jpg

would add REP to this list once it corrects a little from its post-GNO-ico-disaster rally
would remove ARK because I think that ride is over, although buying the dip might not be awful.
would add TRST (we trust) as a long hold.

Will do my due diligence on REP
Thanks for the tip!

The last two on my list ARK and MELON are longshots that may pay off big. If they don't, well that's crypto. He could also leave that $1000 to play around with meme coins and learn how to avoid being raped by pump and dumps.