EN: KotoPana Nakayoshi Match

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kachx/status/940273017904562178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute Maru!
I love her!

Based woobyfriend fc’ing

Umi is love.

Let's hope for a score sukidesu ga

>bad kamiyu

>breadturd poshn
>kys room honoka
nice

>not mic tricking
If you're 6+ I guess it doesn't really matter though still seems like a nice credit-to-team thing in case there are anons trying to score tier who are right on the edge. For newer anons though who have normal teams in 1/2/3 territory (or people who feel the need to use PL teams ever) making something that can get to 4/5/6 instead can be useful. It doesn't matter if actual individual score is low at all but giving what boost you can to everyone else if possible doesn't seem bad.

Obviously if you just can't do that period don't worry about it though.

>Let's hope for a score sukidesu ga
Boy would that be nice. Did get one but there was a shitposter too so we only had 3 effective players.

Are any of you waiting too? Should I make more rooms?

wall slam maki stealing girls' hearts is fine too

I'm playing here just to help other anons with my mic count. That's why I don't really care if anons with 4 mics or less join my rooms.

based me

This time for sure.

I really hope you don't have me on your mind because I did my best

What's your excuse for not having Umi as your top idol?

I have good taste.

no, just keep asking ^^

>kamiyu eli

Can she steal Riko's senpai heart in the all stars

I'm actually super pissed. Nobody joined the room I made.

Same, and I said that if that's what they've got that's cool. But it goes both ways, no reason other anons should contribute if they can as well right? It's not like it's any extra work. There are often a few people struggling to tier who I'd like to help boost since I've been in that position a lot.

But I do.

Nico is cuter.

If you played the game it would be easier.

Never reply to my posts again!

Should I keep asking?

Play the game first.

Why don’t we make a room for two miclets to join two 8+ mic whales to score tier? It’s always nice to help anons get into higher tiers.

Join my room please

It's ignorant posts like these that make me think "What if they knew?" Keep thinking like that, it's better for me.

Never reply to my posts again, stupid idiot!

>I really hope you don't have me on your mind because I did my best
Are you a rank 2 zero mic account made clearly just then who didn't even finish the song and joined purely to mess things up? If not then no, wasn't thinking of you at all! No matter what you've got you would have been better then that.

>431

GOMENASAI

If anyone said they were on the edge we could set something up to help, specifically if necessary. Until the end though I just try to always run with the highest since a good score also comes down to long term RNG in terms of song selection. Never know which one may prove a winner for some user.

yeah, just keep doing it ^^

no that wasn't me

Every room that is posted here is usually filled fairly quickly. If no one joined your room it's because you never actually posted it or you don't actually play the game. Make a fucking room right now and people are guaranteed to join it.

FAITO

Which yuri pairs are into analingus?
I can see Honk licking Umi, but not sure about others...

For magnets.

I hate that awkward moment where you're not sure if you should make a lobby or wait.

which one

Empress charm

>Skill Level 2
Veil

You don't even play the game you stupid chink

charm but for it to really be the best you gotta get her to skill level 3

The one the teambuilder tells you to use.

I didn't think so. We managed to SS anyway at least but it was a bummer, not sure if I'll see suki desu ka again this event and it's always fun to see how far you can get with score each event. Just bad luck some shitposter was raging about people playing at that specific point. I hope I get a chance to play a game with you, as long as everyone is contributing their best it's plenty.

>the griefing faggot doesn’t know how to play the game

Lobbies tend to fill pretty fast when people are playing. If it's been more then a song length of time go for it.

Probably veil until 3 but do the math if you care.

nice
what kind of sandoichi is that
nice x2
gotta work on that later
>team builder
fuck your mouth weeb

>/g/micletbro

Two more

God I hate Maki's nasally voice

The problem is when I finally decided to make one 2 more were made at the same time. I'm sad.

Rude.

Can we all agree that Makifags and Nicofags are the worst players?

I'm talking about it because we did get score Suki desu ga, I was dead last, only one who didn't FC but we SSS'd anyway

send a princess charm to [email protected]
help a baka 9ls

Majority leads to varying results

okei

Not really. Seems like you are talking about two people in specific here.

It was the right decision. I didn't want Keklios to ruin my SSS streak.

who?

Wow what a cool lobby. It would be the coolest game ever if we got one more friend.

so happy

Yay!

Oh yeah? How bout you fuck off! Let's see you FC something by yourself then.

So, what can we expect from aqours story in all stars? Muse couldn't inspire them in that continuity after all...
Also how rednecks like them will met girls from elite schools?

>I'm talking about it because we did get score Suki desu ga, I was dead last, only one who didn't FC but we SSS'd anyway
Doesn't matter if you were dead last or didn't FC, it was still fine, you finished and presumably contributed at least one mic. That would have been nice in our match!

What emotion Nozomi's face trying to convey?

>mfw it’s a combo mission
I don’t blame you, I always get so nervous.

Meet with me Rinfriends.

God I fucking hate this picture.

Any picture with Honk in it is shit.

You shouldn't get nervous with all those full supports. Either it's a song with one miss part that everyone has trouble with like magnetic gays or else you should be able to just pound through. Just remember to turn on DND.

Rmeinder:
twitter.com/Kachx/status/940273017904562178

>Pururin
>rin
I see you there you fraud

Why? It's cute.

I joined and I'm not a Rinfriend I hope you don't hate me. I do think she's one of the better girls though!

It's cringe....Also in the anime the way that JAVslut says "nyaa" sounds like she smokes 1000 packs a day. Fucking shit.

Anyone up for a match?

>cringe
>meme names
Go back to school, kiddo.

>cringing over anime
lmao

I don't feel so bad about that miss anymore.

A friend for me it's anybody that likes that certain girl