Official $POSW MOON thread pt.5

Previous thread:
$POSW already went up 400% since my first thread. Bear in mind, this is a longer term hold. Prepare to hold for a few weeks/months.

Right now is a good buy in point before further pump.

Get some POSW here at the lowest price(lower than Yobit): poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome and start earning dividends and free POSW by staking.

>First website to do staking with Proof of Stake coins FOR you
>Owning POSW means you get dividends out of the revenue from Poswallet.com
>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO competitors, revolutionary concept
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternode dividends to be added soon
>Every Masternode coin has MOONED
>Still cheap, NOT too late to buy in.
>Poswallet.com exchange is constantly adding more coins, 57 pairs at the moment
>Whales are accumulating

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

It’s likely that $POSW will go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while. It is NOT too late to get in. This is a 1$-5$++ coin, EASILY.

Get some POSW here: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTC to POSW guide

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use consulofrome as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer POSW to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more POSW from stacking and monthly dividends

post a roadmap and what will be added soon and dates,

i'm interested but i don't see where this is going

FAQ:

>So is the actual token PoS or PoW?
POSW is a PoS coin. Stake rate is 1% but you get a higher % from their web wallet if you pay them, although only whales can afford to do that.
The coin also pays dividends monthly, which are proportional to the income of the exchange.

>What are the requirements for a masternode and how many coins you get depending on your stake?
As I already said, I don't think they've announced this yet. Masternodes are a planned feature, not an existing one.

>Why there's so little info on the fucking website?
Because the front page is fucking retarded. You have to click through to the exchange and then click on the FAQ icon in the top-right corner. There's a lot of info there.

>Explain deeper.
The reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends and is the primary currency on an exchange that includes a staking web wallet.
If that exchange ceases to be trustworthy, no one will want the coin and dumping it will be hard.
Therefore, there's no reason to just take the money and run, since most of the money will be in this coin and not in BTC.

Pretty new to this, noticed prices have almost halved since saturdays craziness, is this just a regular dip after a massive increase or did something happen?

I'm all in with 80,000 POSW

See you boys on the moon.

anybody can post thoses things?

Pics m8 post pics

It was pretty much because of short term holders selling off their coins after it was close to $.25, since the price basically quadrupled in a week

no one? okay

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AFRICAN CHARITY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT!

THIS ? THIS IS THE SHIT YOU MORONS ARE SPAMMING ABOUT?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's just short term holders selling off, thinking they made it big after their $10 investment quadripled...

Buy the dip just like everyone else who is not a complete moron. This coin will reach lunar orbit before the end of July. Besides, dividends are paid on 28th or 29th (once block 240000 is reached).

>what are tax deductions

>1dollar seems pretty plausible by july

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GOING TO GOOGLE A LAUGHING IMAGE JUST TO SHOW HOW HARD IM LAUGHING FUCK HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Autism is destructive in the wrong hands

Yep, and I'm buying more :)

How low will it dip?
.15?
.10?
I'll buy some if it dips that low

listen to your heart, friend.
I bought at .18 because I was afraid it wouldn't dip lower. Even though I was wrong, I'm not sad because one thing is certain – I'm not a nocoiner.
4.5K POSW now. It's a waiting game, guys

Exactly

What are the implications of dividends?
Are they paid out to all POSW holders within the poswallet platform? What are the stakes?

It's low volume, no one is really selling. Every 14000 sell on the books gets almost insta buyed.

People are getting played so hard right now.

Are you the CryptoGod that made the original POSW Moon thread?

What's your POSW address so I can thank you?

All holders get dividends but you might not receive them if you're keeping the coins in an exchange that isn't POSWallet, because of the way exchanges shuffle coins around. They've also said they try not to even send the dividends to exchange addresses, presumably because the exchange would just keep them.
So hold your coins in a desktop wallet or the site.

>What are the stakes?
If you mean the staking reward, it's 1% annually. If you mean the dividend payment, it depends on the exchange's profit for the month.

>it depends on the exchange's profit for the month.

Imagine the divideds if PoSW becomes a major exchange.

Holy shit

Stupid question,
How do I transfer from my pos from yobit to POSW ?

That's where the value comes from, user.
Now that the hype is kicking into gear, I expect we'll see the exchange's profits at their all-time high this month, but with plenty of room to grow.

I hold 15k PoSW in the staking wallet. It means I'm eligible I guess.
>what are the stakes
Pardon me, I meant the dividend yield.

>gear, I expect we'll see the exchange's profits at their all-time high this mo
How is that not a ponzi?

Is this the address I send to?

Go to dashboard and generate the BTC adress

What is a realistic estimate of how high posw will go this year guys?

It's based on the profits of a business.

I have generated a btc and POSW.

So if i'm transferring stuff over from yobit i send my posw coin from yobit to the address i generated for posw coin correct?

$5 is optimistic.
$1 is almost guaranteed.

$10 is possible, but only if the exchange becomes very popular.

For sending posw from yobit to poswallet, I presume that would be the process.
Generate a Posw adress in the dashboard and send the coins from yobit to that address.

.80 USD is optimistic.

Awesome, thanks.

Let's see if I lose 12k posw coin trying to send it

Because it makes profit from the exchange's trading fees. Every time a buy or sell is made, POSWallet takes 0.2%, which is lower than the big boy exchange fees.

The total profit is then split among everyone in the staking pool once a month, and you get a larger slice of the pie if you have more POSW coin in your staking wallet.

Reaching $1 would leave it with a market cap under DOGE, an expired memecoin.

Btc to posw guide

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

You need to understand what a ponzi scheme is.

A Ponzi scheme involves bringing in new investors and paying old investors with the new money. You have little to no business operations, its just a scam that revolves around bringing more money in.

POSW is an actual business. They have multiple revenue sources including exchange fees, staking, advertising, memberships, and stores.

It's getting really tiring to see people call this coin (and others) Ponzi's when they are nowhere near close to being a Ponzi scheme.

how long should it take to show up after yobit confirms the send?

Send it in transhes

Could be hours, worst case scenario

Calling it a Ponzi scheme is the equivalent of liberals calling anyone not a leftist a Nazi

I'm 1000% on board then, lol

we $100 soon

Transferred over just fine.
Thanks user

all in motherfuckers

anyone dumb enough to sell this before dividend handouts deserves to be poor

Nice roleplay nocoiner

Is 4.4k enough to get rich though

Or do I need more

I'm gonna buy more just in case

I think the people selling right now are those that bought in at the ICO and made like a 10,000% return

Still, I don't understand why anyone would sell. It's monthly free money.

Because it isn't, it wont hold value. Why is this so hard for you fucks to understand. You are on hype. The devs will skim your coins. Your kool aiding through the roof on this belief.

Not to mention the African charity in the roadmap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>wanting to help people plus tax deductions.

SCAMMMMMMMM. Are you from /pol/ or something?

/pol/ is generally pro charities as long as they aren't involved with other NGOs smuggling people into Europe.

sheboons in Africa get like 5 - 7 children on average. Why would you bother trying to save them all?

It's not about saving them all. I know how it is over there. But I've also seen a guys life change dramatically because of help from charity but what do I know? Also I doubt POSW would get involved in human trafficking

Buy now or cry later. Big news coming out soon. Cough poloniex cough.

Where you get that news?

I.. I made it up

Dont be modest , posw devs are one of us, they lurk and post here.

>poloniex

Please be true

Kek grant me dubs for this to happen

It's going to keep dropping, right?
I want to buy under 10k damn it

I doubt it. It's climbing back up to 20k sats right now

might dump that far after dividend-payout ..

might aswell pump up to 50k before payout and dump down to 30k after ...

Fresh from the slack they are dropping pivx support

Its kinda interesting that they decided to delist PIVX though.

''With the PIVX rewards system, it is more profitable for users to have PIVX in their own staking wallet, especially with > 10,000 as a masternode. Because of this, we are going to delist PIVX. Please start withdrawing your PIVX now - we will make sure all users have the ability to withdraw all of their coins. ''

Delist the only other POS coin on there. . .

Wasnt the point of the site to let people get frequent dividends even if they arent holding much??

>

Bought some more at 16.500, I know it dipped to 14K later, but it's gonna break the 20K ceiling this week

how do you add bitbean to your posw wallet?

The slack is a shitshow right now

What the fuck?

Now is a great time to buy in GAM
It's at a constant floor before a pump

at least theyre truthful

Why would they do that? Don't they intend to be a real exchange too?

And poor pivx can't get no love.

Just sold my posw ballance, I will buy back later I expect a dump because of these Pivx shenanigans

Because PIVX is a shitcoin with no future

Why the fuck are they removing PIVX

I only have like 150 so my staking are shit.

What shenanigans? Should I dump? I bought at the high

Mistake hodl

Dump on Yobit so my buy order gets filled you fucks.

Im holding some just in case, I bought pre 10k satoshis.

But this signals an obvious short imo.

But wtf do I know

because you make more staking outside their platform you fucking retard. it's not hard to understand

That's true of 100% of their coins, except for POSW itself if you buy a membership.
It makes no fucking sense to delist PIVX.

I'm not dumping its some bs though. I hope they reverse this being an exchange too was 3/4 of the appeal.

Each PoSW coin is deep down a share of PoSWallet.com exchange. The exchange pays dividends based on how many "shares" or PoSW coins you own.

It will be interesting to see how much they pay dividends on 29th. Probably not very much at this point since PosWallet.com has a daily volume of just $160k whereas Bittrex has about $11.5 million and Poloniex about $110 million.

With PoSW the question really is: would I like to own a share of the monthly profits of what may become a large exchange and how much do I want to pay for those shares? I see no reason why this coin couldn't reach >$1 as the monthly trade volume increases.

Go to dashboard scroll down to BitB, click generate address, copy that into wherever you're tryna send from

im curious, has anyone ever been able to bank off of a faucet system like the one on poswallet or milli? it seems like free money, even if it is just cents at this point.

Not worth it. You'd be getting a handful of pennies for hours of work

i made 10 (12 piv) dollars from staking 1k piv for an hour.

Yea but I only have my one laptop, I don't want to have the wallet staking all the time.

How much do you get on average per hour?

If it's a scam, why would they delist PIVX? Seems like a pretty shitty scam if they're telling people to move their PIVX out of the exchange.

buy asap

I'm out.
This coin doesn't have ANY fundamentals.
Their marketing and social team is absolute shit.
They have no idea how to run this thing.

I have 20k posw, is it worth becoming a member?