Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbG2VPG0aaw
twitter.com/falcoon_master/status/941242020101627904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon.

bullet!

>what if le jive removed crush counters
>what if le jive removed priority system
allow /ourguy/ S A J A M to utterly BTFO you if you think either of these retarded thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=KbG2VPG0aaw

if you don't like jive, go play another game vappa

Input lag is a meme

Juri has 2bar 1st vtrigger in AE.

>cvs2 is the best SF game ever made
>never got a real re-release while legitimate kusoge like jojo's were made even worse with their HD port

>make a genuine post
>fgg makes fun of me

Thanks lot guys.

No bait, how is Sajam so smart? The way he understands and breaks down game mechanics is genius. Would've never guessed he used to be a little league wrestling coach.

dont these mean guys get you down man

This is going to be annoying as fuck

What dumb mobile game is Falcoon working on for SNK?
twitter.com/falcoon_master/status/941242020101627904

get bullied, kiddo

i want to put my 2bar in juri

What if we just played fantasy strike?

>falcoon
lol that's what my family calls the atlanta football team. based jap

>james chen is still at grand master after 260 wins
why are 2d fags so bad at real fighting games

RIP Jiyuna

This is the highest level play of SFV.

How old are you?

What age were you when you first started playing FGs (casually & competitively)?

Pad, Stick, or Hitbox (etc)?

Whats your favorite fighting game of all time?

BB.

fgg has too many mind manlets for fantasy strike

the average iq of /fgg/ will skyrocket

my kazuya has almost 500 wins and im stuck at brawler/GM

tekken is difficult

>Jiyuna said something mean about me
>ban him!
Mena is a bitchboy

Holy shit. The tiny ounce of respect I had for MenaRD is now gone.

>tfw stuck at beginner after 240

>playing casual
>"Your opponent is using their main character"

kek jiyuna is the grandmaster jap dickrider, what did he expect? he also jokes in that asshole type way.

He just plays the games and watches its not hard user

he learned from justin lmao

anyone else donate to streamers when they aren't on stream because get nervous when they mention my name on stream?

>He killed Tokido
>He killed Nemo
>He killed Daigo
>Now he's after Jiyuna
ENOUGH

What's your name, user? It's not something embarrassing you made 10 years ago now is it?

hes really fat for 18 year old

>crush counters and the priority system shouldn't be removed because it would mean capcom has to put effort into changing the frame data
uhhh

>giving money to streamers
kek no

Isn't she ded?

Jiyuna was probably trolling but Mena's just mad because he knows there's a real possibility that his memes get downloaded.

no it's fine I just get nervous about them saying "Thanks to user for the $X donation, really appreciate it" because I don't like drawing attention to myself

Can you give me something to practice with Cammy please

the CHAD mena holy fuck lmaoooooo

that goober jiyuna got BTFO

Look. They don't actually appreciate it. You are just another figure in their wallet. They will forget you by the time of the next donation. Don't get nervous about it.

I hate to defend Jiyuna here, but come on, son.

He's a jap dickrider until the end but Japs don't get surprised by the same mid-tier twice.

Beat their puny main with your sub, user. It's the only way to gain respect from those mongrels

cumming inside without protection

I just want to learn how to play though

Play Weiss

It doesn't require you to type your own name in there. You can type whatever and it'll show up on screen as that.

this is your brain on jive

damn nigga r/kappa really perpetuating drama from nothing

I happened to have been watching when Jiyuna was talking about Mena. He said Mena deserved to win, but played like a fucking gorilla. He also said all the pros are now grinding in training mode against Birdie thus he may not win again if he continues to play in that manner.
That fat fucking spic is just being a bitch. I say we ban Birdie from all future /fgg/ lobbies in protest and beg for Birdie nerfs.

*blames goobers*

first fighting game i ever played was marvel super heroes vs. street fighter when i was like 6
stick
who fucking knows

Aside from this, Jiyuna is just a fucking asswipe. I still don't think they should allow commentators that openly and regularly shit on SFV handle big events (or get on the mic period). Not saying you cannot be critical, but if you're just saying the game is absolute shit and that its "not a real fighting game" because you hate it, you need to go somewhere else.

if you don't fap to your waifu how will you ever get better at her

I would rather Jiyuna bring the bants than the wave of counter "DR too strong Mena greatest SFV player of all time his tech is sooooooooo deep" cookie cutter shit we got from James Chen and Ultradavid. Commentators are trying so hard to write a narrative and Jiyuna just sucks Jap dick for the laughs.

fgg turned me into a sniff degenerate long before sfv came out

Alex!!!

t. vappa

he sucks jap dick because they'll cancel his visa and deport his gaijin ass

The Chad mena living in your head rent free and making you post 8 times, Jiyuna

Alpha 2
pad
p4a stop laughing

Give Alex a Devil Install!

t. Caba

When I first started playing SFV I was expecting it to be rewarding to people who played more solidly and with more knowledge but it seems any random nigger can win. Look at punk and menard. People who have been winning for 20 years straight struggle to get into top 8 in SFV. On the other hand we got games that reward solid play and don't have room for random nobodies to win like Tekken and, surprise surprise, it's always the same people making it to top 8 and people actually complain about grand finals being between the same guys every time. Yes, that's what a not random game looks like, folks.

Any news of when will the Season 3 Pass will be available to purchase?

Stick

SF[/spoiler]4[/spoiler]

our guy Sajam doing capcom cup match analysis right now

How do you learn to play on stick I can't even dp consistently. Why am I shit at everything?

who tf is sajam my dude

Pad

MKX

practice

He's streaming on twitch right now analyzing capcom cup matches
I think he plays a lot and a lot of different games so he gets perspective and experiene

Probably not until the day of AE release. I was supposed to be playing Sakura right now

go into training mode and do the inputs as slowly but precisely as possible and overtime speed them up paying attention to the minute movements.

square gate or octagonal?

So who here is ready for the greatest fighting game ever created?

yomilets would get exposed

this

Also getting real tired of Chen sucking the grand finals' loser's dick while the stream is showing the victor receiving his cup, dude is so focused on being nice to everyone that he has no awareness on what's going on

He almost broke down while fellating that crying bitch Punk during EVO when everybody was cheering for Tokido, get that dude off the mic

good nicepost

GOAT
>plays jive
>plays kekken
>plays goobers
>plays KI
>plays mahvel
>chad
>knowledgeable about all games
>respected

22 in a few days

I use a fighting commander 4, might switch to stick if I like it better.

Tough one, cvs2, vsav and Jive

Arcade stick
One Must Fall: 2097

i'd play rook and whatever the panda's name is and kick/cartwheel idiots to death

How dead is USF4 on Xbox 360?

Who do you main in SFV?

He's that younger commentator that is usually paired with Tasty Steve and looks like UltraDavids illegitimate child.

Square gate

It's got backwards compatibility on Xbone so it shouldn't be super dead

Stick
JoJo's HFTF

What is he going to say about the parts where Mena does 6 bull horns in 3 seconds? Or the part where Birdie's sweep cannot be punished?

jiyuna go to sleep

22 going on 23 in two weeks
like 4
high iq stick
I like all fighting games to be desu

SFV models and animations are fucking beautiful and more people should recognize this.

Too bad the FOG AND SHITTY STAGE LIGHTING/MODELS DETRACT FROM IT SO MUCH FUCK

someone that I know who is very trustworthy told me that capcom is releasing 2 free characters for AE and one of them is a 3rd strike character you heard it here first.

Did they put the earlier two season passes up for preorder before the characters started launching? Or did they wait until day of release to have it for sale?