Can we have a crypto currency board...

Can we have a crypto currency board? Veeky Forums has like a billion threads on cryptocurrencies at any time and they're drowning out the more board relevant threads. I'm getting sick of seeing all these pump and dump memecoins getting shilled here.

death to cryptoniggers

This board was founded upon crypto u newfag

This was created as the crypto board.

What we need is a wagecuck and index-fund containment board, where people can talk about how to correctly compliment their bosses tie and how trading is the same as roulette.

i support a crypto board..

>and they're drowning out the more board relevant threads.

lol. Like what? Nothing is more relevant than crypto.

You lying piece of shit. This board used to be quality before the cryptocoin drug dealers came here.

what we need is a indian/african/every other sandland shithole ip ban so all the milocoin/posw/bitbean shilling threads disappear.

> MODS
pls do it, there is on biz maybe 1 time a week a thread about actuall biz and no memecurrency

Those things people used to trade before crypto...stocks I think they were called.

That and wagecuck stuff, 401ks and other depressing shit.

Stocks and wageslaving are literally for cucks

Yeah which is why we need a seperate normie-biz where these people can talk about their sensible financial advice like getting a steady job and not gambling with speculation, just invest in an index fund and hope another 2008 isn't around the corner.

you dopey cunt, this board was created because dogecoin took over /g/

fuck you crypto cave beast.

yes please create a cryptoboard to keep all of the shitposting coin shill threads even more contained, need deep containment, Veeky Forums was never enough. Veeky Forums for business talk /crypto/ for shitposting and coin shilling.

>biz for business talk
You mean talking about how can I make 1000 dollars fast, credit card fraud, and buying kneepads right? Your board was always shit

there was been quite a few threads posted here with actual useful information. more information that HUR HURR TO THE MOON GUISE. coin shills should be executed on sight.

Lol this

A normie Veeky Forums would be better but at the same time too depressing

Being a wageslave reminds me of the show The Leftovers. brb putting a plastic bag on my head now
>every Veeky Forums normie thread

Why isn't there simply one big rolling cryptocoin sticky so all crypto traders have a continual outlet and remove all other crypto threads?

So many dumb newfags itt

My understanding is that crypto threads were taking over /g/ so they made Veeky Forums for people to discuss stuff like crypto, stocks and other businesses.

First time looking at board. It's nothing but crypto. Like literally nothing else.

I'm not coming back. I don't have 'fuck you' money to spend on their beans or whatever

cya you wont b missed

Stay poor

judging by the image you posted, your commie ass wouldn't have lasted long anyway