Are you ready to become a billionaire in 2025?

Are you ready to become a billionaire in 2025?

>tfw only own altcoins

Buy LTC, it's going to the moon. Buy also POSW.

Once you have good gains, sell for BTC.

Rinse and repeat.

yes

>All backed by precious metals when adopted
>US dollar now backed by oil instead
>Bitcoin backed by memes
Now you're going to call me a nocoiner because you're actually delusional enough to think everyone holding crypto thinks it's going to be the basis of the global economy by 2030.

t. mista won't-go-past-a-dolla

>All backed by precious metals when adopted

Nigga precious metals were backed by memes.

bitcoin backed by computer power
still works you fag

fuck off chink

Do you guys believe in the moon landing?

i'd rather buy fucking bitcoin than any posw coins

Im not a chink. What's wrong with you, you don't like to make money?

Enjoy your trillion dollar debt meme. Meanwhile math backed currency will take over.

billionaire? i doubt it, unless the dollar falls so hard that it doesnt mean shit anyway.

but i'd gladly take a 2-5x bump to make me a multimillionaire.

I was that guy who said "it'll never go past 100 dollars" then "1000 dollars is as high as it'll ever go, it's going to crash and never reach that high again as something else replaces it".
Swallowing your pride is hard, but failure to do so keeps you poor.

Nocoiners will never understand it. When we are at $100,000 a coin as whales and olligarcs and peasants alike move their wealth to the capital B blockchain to defend his money against gov fuckups and move unlimited amounts of money all across the world it's going to be fun.

What advantages does Bitcoin have over Etherium?

Besides Etherium having permanent reputation damage due to the hard fork.

They are completely different. Btc is simply a currency, designed to store value in a wallet and execute transactions. Eth is a platform for smartcontracts which broadens the application of decentralized blockchain technology. Read some

Quantum computers are going to fuck bitcoin eventually, but it'll lead to quantum coins

they are going to fuck the entire internet as well as banks, and crypto can be updated to use quantum encryption

Bitcoin is not near the top and I'd still advise buying the next dip. That doesn't mean it's going to be adopted by any major country. Besides, regulation and fractional reserve banking wouldn't be good for it.

It's not backed by computer power, because that computer power isn't used for anything useful. You're thinking of Ethereum.

Precious metals are a commodity with a function other than exchange.

>Bitcoin backed by memes
>4 exahash/s network is a meme

Lmao.

>That doesn't mean it's going to be adopted by any major country.
Your mistake was thinking we even need that to reach jupiter.

>It's not backed by computer power, because that computer power isn't used for anything useful.

>securing your money
>not useful

>You're thinking of Ethereum.
>memereum

Waiting warmly for entangled coins.

>A reserve currency that exists in virtual space
That's more fake than the USD. Can't believe coinfags want to replace an imaginary asset with another imaginary asset.