Why is Veeky Forums a neoreactionary board...

Why is Veeky Forums a neoreactionary board? Does learn about history makes you a nationalist autistic pro-monarchist knight? Disgusting, at least /pol/ is conservative, not reactionary

At this point, I think Veeky Forums has been accused of representing every different political viewpoint under the sun.

Some people (especially social outcasts and the disenfranchised) love the idea of a unifying cause and a strong leader to make everything right, regardless of whether or not it actually goes down how they envision it.

You're giving too much credence to a vocal minority who took a dank meme too far.

His is an anarcho-monarchistic board

This.

> Not being anarcho-monarchist
It is like you aren't want to be crusader pilled or something.

Its weird, because I've found Veeky Forums at lot more liberal than most boards. Every time Nazis or monarchists come up they get btfo.

>/pol/ isn't reactionary
A good portion of the board is dedicated towards shitposting about SJW's and the regressive left, the fuck are you talking about.

>/pol/
>reactionary
maybe some months ago

How is /pol/ any different now than it was a few months ago at the height of Trump's campaign.

Veeky Forums, objectively, is generally holds to a Rousseauian, Post-Phenomenological, Sarte-esque Cynicism, enacted via Pragmatic Leninism, aiming at the creation of an anarcho-technocratic global authorizing system for the purpose of Transhuman development and the Anti-Colonial expansion of Christianity throughout the galaxy.

I know some retards and autismos will disagree with this, but it was most of us believe.

I'm not a neorectionary. But sometimes I do argue for things that are decisively reactionary.

Trump campaign ironically neutralized /pol/

>yfw this describes you perfectly

Makes sense. Now /Pol/ will be pro gov, pro stablishmentOHMYGOD

What's going on ????

>Why is Veeky Forums a neoreactionary board?
It's not, neo-reactionaries are a fucking joke on Veeky Forums. I've literally never seen a neo-reactionary here.

>Does learn about history makes you a nationalist autistic pro-monarchist knight?
No you faggot

>Disgusting, at least /pol/ is conservative, not reactionary
/pol/ is neither.

I've never seen us being called greens so there's that.

I don't go on /pol/ but /int/ has already turned pretty anti-Trump. He lasted like one day after the election

In a bizarre way, makes sense.
I'll check that just to be amazed

Veeky Forums is one of the least educated boards on Veeky Forums. It's visited by people who "like" history rather than people who "know" about history. It's the equivalent of Veeky Forums but with a lower average IQ.

Off yourself