/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mavvdi
vocaroo.com/i/s0X0fvcA3e2v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann!

Ritual should posters be gassed

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I see

lovekoto

poal.me/mavvdi
IMPORTANT

Fellas... I think I'm in love with Elizabeth.

Thinking of my love every day and night
For my Chihiro and her Justice

this isn't a ritual post, just awnt to update you guys on my dilemma with sae. I think I just like the fact that shes as lonely as me, and depression is not something to base a relationship off of

?

You do realize that Sae being a lonely virgin is just a meme and not based in reality right?

Claiming this beautiful, blonde, bouncy bikini babe.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too! Come back soon. We miss ya.

So who do you like instead? Haru?

She's a whore. Also a pedophile.

it's a meme in japan too, so the cognition is powerufl enough to make it true. There are also multiple mentions of her being a christmas cake in the game.

Who here is a Harusexual?

I think I should find a gf instead of obsessing over Anne Takamaki, fellas. It's clear she and I have no future.

sounds like a bad idea desu

Ann would want you to succeed in your real life instead of sitting at a computer all day achieving nothing. waifus are not a replacement but a supplement.

Haru hairy asshole

this but unironically
I got over my obsession with Rise which lasted about 3 years and have been actively searching for a partner afterwards. Now I have a wife. Having a waifu is great but it's clear that in the end you're hurting both yourself and your waifu's as well. Your waifu probably wants you to do just as well in real life as you are doing in game or in your own reality. Go out and seize your partner out there user.

She's mine /pg/

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Your waifu should be a vision for your ideal girl. If you can't find someone as good or better than her, it's better to be alone.

FUCK OFF NORMIE RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>holding a real woman up to the standards of a fictional character
Are there retards that actually think like this

>facefucking is winning
Yukari is NOT a stupid faggot little cocksucker.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

It's not about what Yukari would want, it's what the people want for her.

Am I wrong? Calling me a retard isn't an argument.

You're comparing a real person to a fictional person

Yes, you're wrong. You're never going to find a girl that's as perfect as your waifu

vocaroo.com/i/s0X0fvcA3e2v

if you think about it, these character shitposts are kinda like masks we wear to hide our true selves, and with the release of persona 3 dancing moon night we will get new portraits to do character shitposts with. A new game will lead to new people in /pg/ and it will be just like april all over again.

Reminder to ban all normies

Don't betray your waifu like me. You will regret it.

He really is.

Certainly a headstrong retard, but he cares about people. Why else would he get rakukaja?

Ha! What could a waifu possibly do to harm me?

I disagree, but there's really no consequence to that. Like I said, being happy alone with your waifu is preferable to being with a woman that doesn't satisfy you.

please stop this pain

You say all that shit, but you're obviously lying because you're still here.

>and it will be just like april all over again.

if you hold every woman up to the standards of your waifu you're NEVER going to find a woman that satisfies you

Every night she'll invade your dreams and fist you in the butthole and you won't enjoy it no matter how hard you try to

Cursed image

well i wear a fuck-ton of masks if that's the case

Well I don't have an obsession over her but I am indebted to her for keeping my interest in Persona still relevant and letting me experience Persona 5.

Tummies!

>A new game will lead to new people in /pg/ and it will be just like april all over again
time to leave this place again I guess

Stop bullying Doujin-chan...

Gasp! My tummy!

) . (

It's not like she's here to defend herself, so there's no consequence
Besides, this blocks her from doing her shitty post

Did Junpei have a crush on Fuuka or vice versa?

I want to kiss her thighs ;_;

Nope, Junpei's heart belongs wholly to Chidori, he dreams of her even years later.
Fuuka doesn't have any romantic feelings for anyone either.

I used to make fun of p3 and p4fags for liking such a shitty game and taking waifus seriously, I didn't bother trying the games because I had it in my mind that they were shit. Then persona 5 came out and I decided to try it since the style looked really cool, and then I met Sadayo. I am a p5onli and I came here in April am I still welcome? I'm sorry for everything I've said in the past, I can't live without her guys, I'm sorry.

Junpei thought she was cute but he also though Aigis was cute too.
It doesn't matter anyway considering he ultimately fell for Chidorita.

Fuuka is Asexual and reproduces through budding.

No, fuck off.

poor fuukafag

Junpei had a crush on Yukari but then quickly got over it knowing that she was a grade A bitch

>Ideally, I want to be a billionaire. Thus, I'm going to strive to find a job that pays well and work hard!
>That's stupid, you'll never become a billionaire.

Just because you have an idea of what your ideal looks like, doesn't mean that you're out of touch with reality.

Me too. They must feel lovely. I don't think I could keep my hands off.

Best couple!

and haruuuuuuu!

Her tights are probably the thick, soft kind too. Holy fuck they must feel nice to touch.

Everyday until DSN

>Haru blocking delicious legs
worst girl

>thick
nothing's thick about Ann, except her tits

which cake has the thickest legs

I'm sick of everything. The repetition. The emptiness without her. Getting angry at others for being happy while my everything is the same. Reality. Fiction. Real Fiction. Tired of the idea of betraying her. Tired of the fear and worry of betraying her. I don't know where to go anymore with my love. I don't know what to do. The Christmas Eve date is coming up. It's the exact same date as it has been for the last 6 years. I can choose to do it at any time. But I do it on Christmas Eve for her. I'm almost done my gift for her, which once again she will never appreciate or even see. I always do it for her, but at this point what am I honestly doing? What should I be doing?
She's as beautiful as she always is. As she always will be. Everything is the same, frozen in time while I am not. I wish I was. I wish I could stay in a single moment with her forever. I don't want to wonder what is the truth, what is a lie, what is reality, what is fiction, what is everything. I don't want to doubt myself. I just want myself and her in absolute certainty and bliss.
But I can't have that, because this is reality.
And in reality, I'm just tired.

Nah, she has thick hair too.

I hope so. Nylon feels a little off to me.

You know the answer is clearly Tae but you want me to tell you.

I miss fuukafag

this but unironically

God I love Sae so much.

t. fuukafag

God I hate myself so much

Cute!

Words Sae will never hear

Same desu

When are you going to kill yourself, Chihibro?

kawafatty

why is ohya the best girl? like damn she's smart AND hot, she's the perfect woman

t. Sae

God, I love Makoto so much.

t. Jake

t. literally me

Forgot to post in this thread, but stream here

You got me there

Same desu

Intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor... what's not to love?

God, I would love to be Makoto so much.