/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Living friends edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/character/zelda/blog/index.html#20171215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Most of them are hugging affectionately.
>A small voice suggests a Link meunière.
>Link must make a quiet exit.

New Art Book should have gone in the pasta

nintendo.co.jp/character/zelda/blog/index.html#20171215

The Legend of Zelda®: Breath of the Wild™ is a literally perfect game, and this is solely BECAUSE of the weapon durability system. Without this flawless mechanic and its perfect (honestly, perfect is an understatement) implementation, the game would not be anywhere near as good as it is. If you fail to accept this fact you are an immature egotistical idiot who just wishes he directed the game instead of the remarkable genius Hidemaro Fujibayashi aka. the next Shigeru Miyamoto (the Hayao Miyazaki of video games).

Alright. Cool. Thanks bro.

I wonder if Rito ever swoop down and eat unattended Zora children in the river

No user. The Zora are much too far away.

>tfw no rolling hills to go gallivanting on without having to worry about monsters

Unless the firmament is canon, logically there should be just as many monsters over there as on the regular map.

I feel like I remember some youtube video where someone cheats over to there, and finds a monster guarded structure of some type, with no clue of what it was supposed to ever be for originally. Most of the whole landmass is empty, but that one structure was there.

This doesn't make sense, they can fly anywhere they want.

Now I want to see a big Pelican Rito

well the hills look pretty enough.
Killing all the guardians on Hyrule fields is hard enough without it accelerating the blood moon appearance

I have to remember to look south next time I'm taking snapshots

I did it, and cleared Castle Town of guardians as well as Hyrule Castle, and I haven't gotten an out-of-the-norm Blood Moon. Maybe it is something else that you did?

I wiped out the castle and town, and all the ones in the fields except for maybe one or two and got a blood moon within three in-game days, but I usually kill everything that I come across so it was probably much more than that

All my horses ended up speed 3 this playthrough, even the royal horse, except Brassy. Brassy is always 2/2/3 but I love him anyway

I can't help but to keep catching my horses from my first playthrough. I just got so attached.

>tfw we can't play with dogs, just feed them

Once they like you, they will show you where nearby chests are somethings.

is there a non tedious way to find my last 15 shrines?
does the dlc add any sort of way to make finding the last few less of a complete shot in the dark?
I'm finding it hard to want to scour every inch of the world for them when I've already done all my natural exploring

WE

>stalking around Mount Lanaryu to find a memory, shrine, etc
>freezing my ass off
>wear Warm Doublet
>still freezing my ass off
Explain. Now.

This was nice, I enjoyed it.

It's fucking cold.

Fine. With that out of the way, how exactly does the Sheikah Sensor work? It goes haywire when a shine is supposedly nearby but I look in all directions and see nothing.

You need at least level 2 cold protection for Lanaryu and Hebra. Throw on the Ruby circlet as well or carry a torch/fire weapon

Did you look up? It beeps when you're moving towards your target, beeps faster when you're heading almost straight towards it

>the firmament
what

Don't hold the desert loli!

she's never been held by a man probably not even by her dad

Then don't exploit her you bully!

No mom, no dad in sight and nothing but the leader of her troops giving her lectures about her responsibility. She could do with being held

>reach Akkala Tower
>Malice. Malice everywhere
Seriously, I'm not seeing any gaps on the tower. First that fuckhuge tower in the Gerudo Desert and now this. How do I get rid of the stuff?

Is there anyway to get merchants to sell me more arrows, like a bloodmoon reset?

Yes, the blood moon resets basically everything that doesn't have to do with quests, shrines, or koroks.

Disregard this, apparently DIY updrafts are a thing.

>dark link with the matching white (greyish, whatever) mane black horse to match his hair

My man.

I don't believe you

I am going to marry Riju!

Well I guess the DLC answers why she found Link familiar

What does this tell us about Gerudo life expectancy?

sounds like she was former chief of the military so she's probably made of sterner stuff than the average Gerudo so she may not be indicative

The Hylians are the only ones that have a shit life expectancy, most Zoras remember Link, even the younger ones that are not kids, the elder Ritos and Gerudos remember him, the Sheikahs too

the Gerudo only vaguely remembers him. The Rito elder think he's a descendent of Link rather than Link and it's not clear if they remember Link or his legend

I think this are her standard first time talk lines, does the DLC actually add new lines?

Pretty sure the Rito elder doesn't remember him, and Bludo and the other elderly Gorons don't seem to either.

Nope but it shows that they already had the idea that this wasn't the first time Link had crossdressed in their minds. I don't think any modern character gets new dialogue besides Kass and the dialogue from the leaders to direct you to the galleries

Well, he's as a disguised Vai and Ruji ask you to not let your facade be known and the Gerudo before the calamity knew him as Link, Zelda's Champion, a male, It would make sense that they don't make the connection if current Link is disguised as a girl, even if some of the Gerudo's (Rima included) actually known he's not a Vai

the point is she remembers Vai Link because only Vai Link would have been able to enter town. The DLC confirms he did dress up 100 years ago in order to get in. This means she was at least old enough to remember things at that point which is around 3-4 which would make her 103 or so

The feelings about the DLC feel a little over mixed. Do you think they'll even bother with another DLC or just move on to the next project?

Hope they do another DLC, the game has so much potential to go for "The Restoration of Hyrule"

they need to start developing a 2d/top down Zelda because it's clear the DLC will never go as far as we want/need it to

The snow boots are so aesthetic.

translate pls

From talking to the artist (who's a bit on the Engrish-y side):

>"Link, what would you like?"
>"Grilled chicken."
>"...What did that Revali do this time?"
>"GRILLED CHICKEN."

thanks, what about that one?

It's just one page from a short story, but here (iirc, not 100%):

>(Link)"I was so glad to be held by you."
>(Mipha)"...I remember"
>(Link)"I have no power, but you do."
>(Mipha)"As my feelings grow for you, the more I worry."

Oh shit, is Kaas their father? I never made the connection

You never got Kass to come home?

Didn't finish all his quests yet, I think, I'm missing 10 shrines still

When's it coming out?

What was your hardest to find Shrine?

the one inside the cave with flowing water in hebra

The one by the giant skeleton underneath the mountains in Hebra. I didn't know what to look for, other than to follow the sensor. So I ended up spending nearly two hours combing around the north-side to no avail.

The one that you need to open the doors with a rolling snow ball?

This one?

Yep. It just never occurred to me to look on the other side of the peaks. Kept thinking there was an entrance by the bottomless chasm northward.

Same, I recently got it while doing the Titans sidequest and it was a bitch to find since the sensor goes crazy when you are in the chasm

yes. although now that the other user mentioned it, hebra great skeleton may have been harder

>Hey bro let's go out for some prime rock roast, I'm buying!

What do you say?

Just fucking sucks they don't resist cold. I always wear them in place of the snowquil boots. We really need a good snowy hood/cloak too. I'd love to get a bunch of normal people clothes in another DLC.

Hell yeah

>I'd love to get a bunch of normal people clothes in another DLC.
*runs up against hard inventory limit*

>I'm buying the second round

Still don't understand how or why there's a cloth inventory limit, there's 3 pages of stock cloths, way too many amiibo clothes and they release 2 DLC with 2 full sets and 3 helms each one, how can you not plan for this?

>If you're buying, I'm eating!

To be fair, you only need 441 out of the 900 Korok seeds to get to the current hard weapon/bow/shield inventory limits. I would think it would be easy to expand that hard limit if you collect more than 441 seeds.

Easy fix

I did it! White Lynel defeated before leaving the plateau, master mode.

You are pretty good

nice

The great dome.

>You'll never be Link and have two Princess gfs

The one by the desert with the glowing stones
I didn't explore that area very well, and why even include a shrine radar if it doesn't work on half of them?

Any way to buy the season pass separately? It only shows me the bundle with the base game.

>Mipha acting cutesy with Link
>Urbosa pushing Zelda closer to Link
My only issue is I feel they didn't capture the full Revalli

Pretty sure you can buy the DLC from the menu in game.

DLC is trash desu

Urbosa has yellow eyes. Why?

>full Revalli
Climb out in front of everyone else and take up the whole frame?

Well the season pass says that it conatins the "first" two DLC which might suggest that there'll be more. I'm guessing there'll be more because why else would nintendo only give you one extra heart/stamina upgrade?

He'd be the guy that flexes and covers up links face with his arms