/wpsg/ WoW Private Server General

Big Black Orc edition

>wpsg guilds
(H) Hades-wow.com - Cataclysm - 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Dhs0iFbe

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFQMfoZ088
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
forum.gamer-district.org/topic/42306-echoes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forst for ded

is going to have its first raid day on 20 december, someone better stream this fiasco

Big Black Cock

(H) gamer-district.org - WotLK - 7x (14x weekends) Level 60 Twink Guild

Too dead for any activity

Warcraft 2 movie when?

Does it even have 10 max level members?

it has almost 20+ tons of guys who did effort will be benched

make 80 guild?

>people specifically play 60 because they're burned out or don't want to do level 80 content
>guys when u makin 80

14 members right now, which is enough to clear ZG/AQ20. The guild isn't even a week old so it's a bit pessimistic to call it dead already.

I could deal with pugs asking me for a certain ilvl but becoming a czech might be a bit hard

gurubasher

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFQMfoZ088

GDKIDS BTFO

HAVE TO GRIND WITH X1 RATES
HAVE TO PROGRESS ALL RAIDS UNTIL ICC BEFORE YOU CAN DONATE YOUR SM

warning to everyone wanting to roll on the new progressive GD server

if you roll wrong faction we WILL cut off your head

>new progressive GD server

?? Did I miss something, what is that?

look at you ritard

release date when

Info about new GD server
>no donations until ALL raids are progressed
>cross realm with main server when icc patch happens
>solo que arena system
>possible raid tweaks
>toc patch will only last for a month
>ulduar lasts for 3-6+ months depending on player opinion
>1x leveling with double xp on weekends

the raid difficulty is still under consideration and not confirmed

>no donations
As if serbs will play on a non donation server, rip that server

>solo que arena system
>mfw

every server should have this
on wowcircle it's very popular and quite balanced since every team is sorted into healer/ranged/melee
can't wait for this GD server that will actually be perfect not czech standards perfect like hades is

WHEN IS THE GD SERVER COMING OUT IS IT A NEW FRESH SERVER?

that's a big dog

positively hyped about this new GD thing in the end GD always was THE wpsg server it fits that It will also bring us salvation

In a few weekst. Kain

>1x

dropped

official GD revival theme

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

>forum.gamer-district.org/topic/42306-echoes/
>Soon you'll know you do.

What did he mean by this? Should I send it to that one youtube channel that figures stuff out?

>Kain is giving us what we've always asked

>cant donate shadowmourne
well fuck that shit lol

t. dimitri

>implying dimitri can afford a shadowmourne without one of his family members starving to death because -89 euros from monthly monies

I want it now!!!!! Seeing that shitty Gurubasher server made me really want to play WOTLK!!!

>Icecrown has an hour long queue

WHAT THE FUCK?

What WOTLK server should I play while waiting for the new GD meme?

just so we're clear i've already talked with all the /wpsg/ veterans and we have come to agreement that i will be the ONLY ret paladin on gamer-district progressive. If you were thinking of raiding with us then you should think about finding another guild or rerolling to another class.

I am the bone of my thread
wpsg is my name and GD is my server.
I have wiped over a thousand times,
Unknown to hardmodes,
Nor known to progress.
Have withstood shame to recruit many members
Yet those raiders will never kill anything.
So, as I wipe--
Unlimited Ulduar Works

desu i want to play Wrath now

someone start a new progressive GD guild :^)

isn't GD that server where everyone has a shadowmourne.. I remember playing there long time ago with this general when the guildleader was named Bjenk I think? anyone still around from those times?
you cant do much in pvp in GD if you dont have gear just go afk

ur probably thinking of molten/warmane, since thatrs been the meme for a long time now, everyone having SM in pvp since you can just buy it

pretty sure the questline for it is still fucked on their servers too, forcing you to buy it if you want to use it

Dude omg your so much one way thinker ! as far as per my experience being a low gs doesnot mean anything !!! this is a team game ! i have met tons of hi gs players in my game and i enjoy faking them up ! First of all as a low gs ur a **** u cant do any damage but u can faking harass the wits out of a player !
Let me share you a real life experience .... i used to play back druid back those days ! I met many hi fully pvp set players what do i do ? i make a boomy i always following a faking hi gs player. As u do notice hi gs teamtes are easily available on raid ! i stick to him and whenever he encounters any one i just help him by healing him cycloning the enemy rooting the other player stunning him ! running away from enemy till he kills that fuker ! I have so many harassing and running macros that i actually spam only moonfire and knockback and starfall and wrath on my skills nearby ! fak the damage ! be a support and harass him ! small heals and small minor damaging is totally irritating and on top of it with a druid running bashing cycloning some one ! Its a harass of lifetime ! The players get so much harassed that the moment they see u they charge like a bull on u ! fak others but he will just kill u and die ! same way others charge and focus u ! go cat form and prowl and hide or bear form and heal urself with frenzied regeneration and run around a tree or rock ! it is faking so damn funny and ez ! i dont know y u complain ! learn ur class and enjoy it ! BG are specially fun at low gs chars when u make people mad ! there is not fun in killing a low gs guy then being a low gs u can still harass a hi gs player ! Its fun ! i hope u discover it soon !

Hello friends, this a post adressing our Hades players

I originally wanted to contact Senna in game but due to botting, its impossible. So i decided to post it in the thread instead for everyone to see.

Lately me and several other players have noticed that the raidspots are configured in a very weird fashion. New people with low dps are given spots over old members with good dps. I think its unfair to punish those who spend time and effort upgrading their character. How can a new guy, one week in guild, deserve a raidspot over old members? Was it because he was in the core? Was it because he did something private?

If things dont change, there will be consequences. I dont mean this as some caveman threat of smashing your face. I mean it as there will be several people not logging in to raid with you guys anymore.

>log into gd
>make a human paladin
>see glorious northshire abbey in cinematic
>cinematic ends
>wtf, my character is level 80
>5 human paladins stand in a circle around me
>they all seem to have slavic names
>"welcme", one says
>"we fun here", the second says
>third one hands me several stacks of flasks, 100k gold and several BoE items
>"u rdy now", the guy says after I accept the trade
>my character is auto invited into a raid group and teleported to ICC to a near-full group
>ICC gear that came out of nowhere appears in my inventory and is auto-equipped
you know what, maybe GD isn't so bad

how can the gear be in your inventory if it was auto equipped?

dumb shitposter

Anyone know how the NA population on GD is, as well as the faction balance?

>go alchemy on hades
>9g at level 49

>make alt and go inscription
>1k gold at level 45

balanced

there is zero chance i am ever going with a different first profession on a new server

>p10 again

anyone from its perfect online to invite me

what is your name qt Ill log on and invite

1 sec making acc

Jorgut

is this an EU or NA guild

not found

try now i was on ptr accidentaly

Answer!!!!!!

It's both? its wpsg everyone who can make the raidtimes plays

What are the raid times and are you doing 25m or 10m

The calendar is set at 21.00 server time and I don't know about the latter

reminder that the average player is a dirty spurdoposter

Hey.. some of you might not remember me but I used to be a DK here long ago by the name of Keijo. The people who played with me back then know that I used to be a bit.. you know.
Many things have happened for me in these 2-3 years, through work I've met a girl called Helena and it's safe to say that she is the woman of my life. We've been living together for a while now and have decided that this newyear I can use a bit of the budget to make a gaming pc. I was thinking of getting back into wow a bit if anyone remembers me let me know what server you are on.

when does this server come out?

Q4 2020

waiting is still better then playing Cata

kys keijo

What's wrong with Lordaeron?

It's not /ourserver/

ayo wattup

Is that a picture of the upcoming GD custom raid?

>1x
lmao

Why not though? PvE-oriented, low rates, no donations

Weeds out slavs and spics

>Weeds out slavs and spics
And people who can't spend 12 hours a day on WoW. There's a reason people rush to max level even on x1 servers, no one likes leveling.

but then youre left with a bunch of try-hards and autists. let retail have 1x

>wpsg is filled with scrubs and RUSHTOENDGAME
Just rename the thread /funservergeneral/ and be done with it

why would i want to play through the same shit over and over again on different servers when they arent the purpose of the server/expac? Li8ke ok i understand x1 on vanilla, but anything after that they should just boost you to whatever the level is that the expac starts at ex 60/58 for BC, but there should be no reason i have to spend a week or two to fuckingh get to the actual content

what fun is there in autoattacking mobs for 60 levels

what class does the hades guild need? who is raiding right now?

It's full, roll on GD when they launch the server