*sniff*

based

I'd rather play Zeku.

we did it

Play Chun today.

My wife is so beautiful.
Play Weiss

Ruby's*wife

arent you too old to watch a anime show made for little girls?

>two threads
>neither is a sniff op
See you next thread, losers.

Because SFV is a horrible, horrible game.

>sniff virgin in TEARS

>beast tv stream
is there a more comfy stream

>baiting me into checking if he was live
you motherfucker

there was a stream earlier today

DOA6 free2play with top tier graphics, top tier competitive fighting gameplay, tournaments, sweaty chests, top tier ass, thigh, and boob jiggle physics, and wet clothes, all funded by waifu costumes and lootboxes.

LETS FUCKING GO

Fuck my life. Got up to level 86 in extreme survival and I killed the person in 3 seconds by mistake. I better not get banned.

I'm hype dood.

Best girls confirmed.
And Nu-13 too I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YvnAaWfDyY

careful replacement of consonants in fighting game characters names is a delicate comedy art

akuka
kem
chup li

>Makoto = Nanaya

Play Sophitia

SOON

You're losing it bro...

>Four fucking BlazBlue characters

We're going to have the entire roster at this rate.

How is Makoto equal to Nanaya? Is it one of those jap things where they have two kanji that read different but mean the same?

Excite!!!

rip my nigga lyl been 5 years and i still won't forget

When will they add my dude as a dlc for KoF 14?

Did neog die for good?

the game is called blazblue cross tag

Stun bar is a kusoge mechanic

RWBY is shit but actualy anime for little girls are far better than anime for """"adults"""" my dude, little girls anime have kino fight choregraphies while anime for adults are just harem or slice of life moeshit.

I doubt they'll just add one character as DLC, so maybe when the new chick releases. I'm hoping for Blue Mary or Hinako.

He did, but I want to dream.

I really wish they'd bring back H from 3rd Strike instead of adding that newcomer C in Season 3

>disliking harem and slice of life anime
Zero taste.

Post 20 matches of you winning with him right now

30 minutes in, razer macro + trainer and watching anime on 2nd monitor, feelsgoodman

I calculated it to be a total loss of 336,000 fight money no longer obtainable. This is assuming you start out with the base roster of 16 (because AE is including season 1 and 2 characters, I’ve excluded the potential gains from those characters) and that you only finish easy and normal survival mode.

(16 char x 16000 FM) + 80,000 FM from general story = 336,000 FM

You can still earn fight money via character levels so with the 28 character base for SFV AE, doing the basic things like trial combos, character story, easy/normal survival will earn you 22 levels each (1000 FM per level).

So assuming you start fresh with SFV AE, you can earn 616,000 FM (28 char x 22,000 FM) just doing basic stuff for each character. That’s enough to get all season 3 characters assuming you don’t buy anything else. But then it becomes a shit-fest of a grind from there once you’ve exhausted those resources.

Keep that in mind if you’re considering the game.

Just my two cents. Tbh it’s not that much of a hit to FM gains. Not defending the decision, but the reason they did it is because with the 28 character roster for SFV AE, you could’ve potentially earn enough FM to buy out the next season characters and other future releases without spending a dime. It doesn’t really hurt those who have had SFV before or after SFV AE - although this depends on how you value the season 1 and 2 characters. Otherwise, you got capcucked.

Play Chun when AE comes out

they did make dlc for Rock, Yamazaki and Vanessa tho.

Only played with him in a Mugen I had 2 computers ago.
I don't even own a ps2 anymore

I understand they wanted to give people notice that this'd happen but they should have waited until they were ready and given people a full run-through of exactly how weekly fm stuff was gonna work.

Nah. Just a stylistic choice in BB for all names to be separated with an equal sign.
Bang=Shishigami
Ragna=the=Bloodedge
Celica=Ayatsuki=Mercury

>Watching cute girls get romanced by a beta MC or cute girls drink tea
>Not watching cute girls fight monsters of the week

For the guy who wanted the A.B.A cozy here you go. Hope you like it.

can you list what things give most to least fight money? im gonna grind before the AE update

wut are you doin?

Ok, so I JUST found out about this whole FM situation and I'm missing quite a few things I'm interested and, of course, if some story costume/stage comes out in the future I don't want to have to pay for it with real money.
Does this SFV trainer work or do I have to get a different one?

Nice desu.

cute girls drinking tea all day.

I haven't played since season 1 and have 1 million fight money

which characters should I buy before the new fight money changes happen

>they did make dlc for Rock, Yamazaki and Vanessa tho
Did they release them separately? I thought they were a pack.

Just got 20k fight money for 1 hour of gameplay in Extreme Survival. Why would anyone waste their time doing that shit? Even if you have a minimum income job you'll get way more. Playing extreme survival is worth less than $1.50 for an hours work. Biggest waste of my time

Well, fuck, I meant pic related.

Separate at first then in a pack later.

are you buying the season3 pass?

They were in a pack. It's not available to buy the pack anymore tho, but you can buy them seperatly in playstation store

Reminder to support Capcom with actual money

well I want all the characters except maybe that new character

i will buy mika's school girl costume if AE turns out to be great

then you might be better saving 400-500k of your FM for season 3 characters

Maintenance has ended, Time to get back in.

This. Don't be a bitch, support the best fighting game out right now - SFV.

Are you forgetting about skullgirls?

never

im questioning the legitimacy of menards sideburns rn

what was your favourite capcom cup pose?

I liked Dogura's, Daigo's, Snake Eyez and Gachikun's

Tokido

I didn't know how to shave properly when i was 18.

Nemo. His awkward hand pose is hilarious.

my favourite of all time was the time GamerBee beat up goobers

who are the must buy characters in season 1 and 2?

Funny

They looked like such bad photoshops.

Also daigo smiling is creepy as heck, anyone got a pic?

It isn't the biggest loss ever and new modes should replace it. But the fact they didn't just ass more on top just feels scummy. It is actively making sure people don't get more so have to buy things

Ricki. Her chun li pose makes my dick hard

I'm not a menard fan, in fact, I wanted him to lose, but what the fuck
all these armchair fighting game experts like Jiyuna and the like should shut the fuck up
but lbr, menard should lose some wieght for next time, for his own good

based gamerbee

LMAOOOOO

As jiyuna said there won't be a next time.

borski has a cute little piggu nose :3

It's making sure new people with AE can't immediately get enough FM for like two seasons of characters.

What's the difference between that and the day 1 sfv players?

probably, but we'll see
now I want him to prove faggot jiyuna wrong

I mean, it would be a pretty dumb on their part if you could get them easily. From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense to implement fight money at all. It's not like they can get too much hate when every other fighting game makes people pay.

wtf i look like THAT????????????

Same. I hate Mana and Birdie but he beat Punk legit last time I saw him fight.

Can't stand that Menard faggot. I was pissed when Tokido choked. Now there are 3rd world scum polluting the street fighter scene

broski has legit aged about 5 years since egx 2016

Why shouldn't they? People did the same last season and it is a good way to encourage new players

what have you done to rob l

Karin Birdie heavily favours Birdie, according to Packz, and he's pretty honest about how strong Karin is.

>From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense
That is capcom's motto